uthar wynn vs. darth bandon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mace=badass
you choose

xxxpoppunker182
well since bandon and uthar were both around durin kotor then i'd have to say bandon because malak chose him over everyone else and i think that includes uthar

Deus Ex
Bandon was leagues above Uthar, obviously. Bandon was a Dark Lord of the Sith. Uthar wasn't.

darth vraya
Darn you spammers! Is this question really that hard. Bandon!!!!

(stupid)

mace=badass
should we add someone to aid uthar?

Lord Darkstar
this has been done before, I think that everyone agreed that Bandon won, if he can do it in march, he can do it in sept.

Why? Well first, Bandon was chosen above Uthar for the position of Malak's apprentice.
Also, he fought many jedi and only lost to Revan, but, really, can you blame the guy for loosing to Revan?
Also, since the sith go by rule of the strong, Bandon had to be able to beat any other sith that would challenge him for his title, obviously he beat all of them.
Another thing, Bandon was personally trained by Malak for at least a year. This is actually more than most people will think, sure Malak was not Revan's equal, but he was still powerful and Bandon would have learned much from him, certainly more than Uthar could learn from digging in the ground which was really all we saw the sith apprentices on Korriban doing. Add in Bandon's added training on Korriban and years of experience as a jedi. He knows lots about the force, and the fact that he was selected from Korriban, above Uthar says a lot.

Bandon wins this (and please use the search button)

Lord Darkstar
Originally posted by mace=badass
should we add someone to aid uthar?

if you want, not sure who to add though, ideas anyone?

Deus Ex
Bandon versus Uthar Wynn and Nemo, the jedi knight?

Darth Faunus
I suppose you could add the Twi'Lek Sith. Yushana, or something. It's been a while since I last played KOTOR. My memory's a tad bit rusty.

Lord Darkstar
I think you mean Yuthera Faunus, and Janus, since we know next to nothing about Nemo except that he was killed by the star forge droids, he really can't be used in a fight (unless you know info that I don't)

Darth Faunus
Ah, that's her. Yuthura. Her and Uthar together might be able to do something against Bandon.

Deus Ex
lol... I know that, LD. I know.

Fishy
So a master and an apprentice that pretty much both suck against somebody like Bandon.

Well those two would probably fight like shit together, because thats how much they trust each other. Bandon should still be able to win this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.