How much of a bad*** would Spider-man be...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
...if he didn't hold back when he fought people, and just went for the kill?

Next Venom_girl
Just look at Venom, there's you're answer. evil face

Mr Parker
yep I would say that pretty much gives the answer. big grin

Backspace
mmm... chocolate.

doctorstrongbad
Its true, Spider-man would be just as bad as venom. Maybe worse if he kept the costume and turned evil.

Sparkz
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Its true, Spider-man would be just as bad as venom. Maybe worse if he kept the costume and turned evil.

Too be honest he'd be worse than venom, just rember anytime hes gone nuts about something, and he's been worse than venom everytime, except he won't kill, hell he'd be worse than wolverine if he went all out.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Sparkz
Too be honest he'd be worse than venom, just rember anytime hes gone nuts about something, and he's been worse than venom everytime, except he won't kill, hell he'd be worse than wolverine if he went all out.

Its true, if he ever "turned evil" and killed people the bodies would really start to rack up. I don't think most heroes would want to face him one on one.

Sparkz
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Its true, if he ever "turned evil" and killed people the bodies would really start to rack up. I don't think most heroes would want to face him one on one.

lol he'd prob go get the carnage symbiote to bond with.

Marvel-knight

i not think he would be warse than wolverine but it would be cool to see peter lose control evil face

brainchild81
I like Spidey the way he is, but he'd be the ultimate badass if he went all out.

Sparkz
Originally posted by brainchild81
I like Spidey the way he is, but he'd be the ultimate badass if he went all out.

Who couldnt love spidey the way he is, I prefer super heroes who joke, than seriose ones or bad ass ones.

hotsauce6548
Who couldnt love spidey the way he is, I prefer super heroes who joke, than seriose ones or bad ass ones.

yes

jplatinum
Exept that spiderman is smaller than venom and it always looks cooler to see the smaller dude knock the hell outta everybody and be badass.

Just look at the cell versus gohan dbz fight, that shit was cool.

Spiderman would also be smarter(way smarter) than venom.
So he'd probably do less dumb-lookin' shit and just flipp in on the person and knock them through the wall or something.

Arahan
or break first the armes, then the legs, the back and after some time full of pain he break the neck. sardistic? yes but very badd ass behavour^^

Spiderman_RJ

Sparkz

Spiderman_RJ
nope, he can take capt america, wolv, luke and spiderwoman, and even iron man if he doesnt use the freeze any supertype gadget....or doesnt hit i mean

doctorstrongbad
Spider-man is a bad man, if he turns evil forget about it. hehe

pingpong1115
if spidey aka peter lost and started killing people then i think the carnage and venom symbiote should bond with him to make a superhuman (spiderman) strong(venom) psycotic(carnage) spiderman yeh that idea may sound stupid to some people but oh well

Next Venom_girl
There ya go. Spider-Carnage. Happy Dance

pingpong1115
oh yeh spider carnage stupid me anywayz how did spiderman bond with carnge symbiote and when? sos i dont no how it happened

Next Venom_girl
Technically it's Ben Reilly (Spider-man's clone). I'm afraid I'm lacking that series. erm

pingpong1115
oh kk just wonderin

pingpong1115
does anyone else know how spider man bonded with carnage i would like to know plz

IkeRay
kinda old, but when the transdimensional portal opened, the carnage symbiote, thought to be lost between dimensions, found its way through and bonded with ben reilly.

and to say how much of a bad*** spidey would be, just look at the cartoon when he was spider-carnage, he was on the verge of destroying all of existance. now THATS ruthless...

doctorstrongbad
Yeah spider-man is always pulling his punches and being a nice guy. If he ever went crazy and turned evil it would take a lot to stop him. hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.