Spidey's black costume

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brice7
Originally marvel was going to keep spidey wearing the black costume.... (thats why he had it for 8 or 6 years, I've forgotten) But I actually prefered the black one. they only got rid of it because artist/writer Todd Mcfarlane liked the old one best.

Next Venom_girl
I like the black and white one better, but then there would have been confusion when Venom hit the scene.

Sparkz
It depends who the artist is for me, if its a realy good 1 the red and blue 1 is my fav cause it has more detail and looks cooler,like mcfarlen and romita jr mark bagley, and a couple o others, but his black suit not only looks cool as well but is easy to draw so at least if its a bad artist it still looks good. But ill have to go with the red and blues just looks more spidery when drawn right.

Comic Book
Venom is blue, and Spiderman has the black costume, so they wont get confused.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Comic Book
Venom is blue, and Spiderman has the black costume, so they wont get confused.

Venom is black, just some inkers colour him in blue for some reason.

CaptainBen
Spiderman would be more efficient with the black one because it creates its own webbing and has an endless pockett

Comic Book
He has organics now anyway, so....

Spiderman_RJ
you are wrong, sooooooo wrong, the reason they brought the original back was becouse the fans demanded it to. i like the original better, but i think the black suit more spiderman in night hunts, so he could end using both, original on daylight and black on night stalks

chucktaylor
I agree with RJ. But I voted for his original threads cuz it looks more classic.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
you are wrong, sooooooo wrong, the reason they brought the original back was becouse the fans demanded it to. i like the original better, but i think the black suit more spiderman in night hunts, so he could end using both, original on daylight and black on night stalks

That would be a cool idea. Red and blue during the day, black at night. He'd be all stealthy. cool

However, if I had to pick one... I would choose the black costume. It's just badass...

Sparkz
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
That would be a cool idea. Red and blue during the day, black at night. He'd be all stealthy. cool

However, if I had to pick one... I would choose the black costume. It's just badass...

They actuly used that idea for a while, then took away the red and blues when all of spideys were destroyed, aka they couldnt be botherd to draw both.

Tired Hiker
I just hope they make 'Secret Wars', the movie! Anyone else besides me own the issue where spidey get's his black costume??

brainchild81
Both are good, but the black one looks cooler.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I just hope they make 'Secret Wars', the movie! Anyone else besides me own the issue where spidey get's his black costume??

Yeah I have it, a proud moment for Spidey fans in that comic, kicks the crap outa Titania, oh and knockin Buldozer out in 1 punch, that comic showed spidey for what he truly is an incredibly agile character. But they can't make a secret wars movie cause so many movie companies have licences for all the chaaracters sad

brice7
Originally posted by Sparkz
Yeah I have it, a proud moment for Spidey fans in that comic, kicks the crap outa Titania, oh and knockin Buldozer out in 1 punch, that comic showed spidey for what he truly is an incredibly agile character. But they can't make a secret wars movie cause so many movie companies have licences for all the chaaracters sad

You do know there is an animated Avengers Movie coming out on DVD next year.

Sparkz
Originally posted by brice7
You do know there is an animated Avengers Movie coming out on DVD next year.

Animation is usualy different to big blockbuster movies,..... i think

Drache53
I think that they could do it, because all the characters are by Marvel. I believe if Marvel wanted to, they could do it.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Drache53
I think that they could do it, because all the characters are by Marvel. I believe if Marvel wanted to, they could do it.

Yeah but seeing as they signed the rights over to differnt film companies to appear in movies, the only way it can happen if the film compaines get together, or we have a film with DD the X-men and Electra in it, seeing as Spidey and Hulk's rights are owned by universal and columbia.

willRules
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
I like the black and white one better, but then there would have been confusion when Venom hit the scene.

But if they made Venom a different colour originally then it wouldn't matter........

doctorstrongbad
I like the classic red and blue, but the black costume was very cool. It would be nice if he had both.

Sparkz
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I like the classic red and blue, but the black costume was very cool. It would be nice if he had both.

Yeah but Spidey hates the black costume now sad

brainchild81
MJ hates it. Too bad. It's the best costume in comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.