Sion vs Nihiulus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Avis
Sion dies once and Nihilus cant eat the force. I know Faunus and janus that if you take that away from them its not them anymore but Nihilus will always win and sion... well you get it. I want to know who is better in the force and with a saber and with the force. Please dont criticize me about the ability thing

Darth Avis
bump

guesswhosback
Well under your circumstances I think Sion was generally stronger in the force and with a lightsaber than Nihilus and I believe that Nihilus's Force Digest ability made him weaker and he started to rely on it way too much. It was more of a curse than a gift. It was a disease that consumed him. Therefor I think Sion wins. Pretty close.

Darth Avis
you are a smart newb and what do you mean by "guesswhosback"

guesswhosback
Well I had an account three years ago when I was twelve and for that reason i got banned but since then i have moved and now have created a new account. i don't think that is against the rules.

Darth Avis
nope thats all right *whisper* I'm a 3 year old *whisper*

Deus Ex
Avis, i already told you not to make "what if" thread where "Sion only dies once" and Nihilus "can't eat the Force".

You might as well make Tulak Hord with no weapon versus Yoda with no Force aided movements versus Vader with no suit!

Darth Avis
i knew you would say that but its no fun when Nihilus cant lose. Also come on please Janus can i do this. i mean really. can we all have a friendly debate.

Illustrious
A deleted cutscene showed Nihilus owning Sion. I think Nihilus gets underrated around here, everyone seems to believe that he can only force feed and all of his feats can be encompassed in that.

Darth Avis
can you show me a link to the scene. sounds cool.

guesswhosback
Nihilus can lose it is just that he has a massive advantage. There are ways of countering his force digest ability. One way is clouding the force from him. If he can't detect the force he will not be able to consume it. Im pretty sure he can't use the technique while he is being attacked otherwise he would have surely used in on Visas marr. Another way is killing him before he can use his ability. If you are the exile or a non force sensitive than you stand a chance. I don't think Nihilus would be able to use it on ghosts such as the ghosts of ancient sith lords on Korriban. Now lets think of this in terms of humans eating and try to compare it. Everyone gets full once in a while. Surely using that reasoning Nihilus would eventually be unable to continue using his power as he has already consumed enough. Now in the real world there are lots of people with food alergies. Who is saying that Nihilus doesn't simply just reject the force of certain individuals (his equivalent of being allergic to something). Now also in reality there are certain meals that nobody would be able to digest, even the hungriest man on earth. Maybe Nihilus has the same problem and wouldn't be able to force digest someone like Marka Ragnos.

Darth Avis
first off everyone has force in them. He can eat a non force sensetive too. And the human thing is 90% chance of bieng bull.

guesswhosback
Yes but such a small amount of force that he wouldn't be able to detect it. He didn't use the ability on one non force sensetive in KOTOR2. And the stuff about comparing eating in reality with Nihilus's force digesting was just a thought and there is no way you could prove that it is wrong. In fact the only thing I think is slightly wrong out of those is the allergy aspect. The rest is true and how about instead of critisising it you should try to contribute your own ideas yourself.

Darth Avis
acually Nihilus ate a PLANET worth of people remember. No one is stronger then that. I think the "if hes attacked" part seems in order. There is also no way to prove it right.

Darth Traya
Originally posted by Illustrious
A deleted cutscene showed Nihilus owning Sion. I think Nihilus gets underrated around here, everyone seems to believe that he can only force feed and all of his feats can be encompassed in that.

Here is the dialogue:

{Nihilus turns around and continues to gaze out of the window, deeming Sion not worthy of his time}

- The echo is silenced

- No, my alliance with you is dead

- I have tracked the Exile over planet after planet across this Galaxy, all to satiate your hunger. I have grown weary of it.

- No...my purpose is to destroy, that is what carries my flesh through the endless nights...as I have before, I have come again to humble my master and take more power for my own

- You think I fear you Nihilus? There is nothing left in this shell for you to feed on

- {Angry} The arrogance...I will find what remains of the man inside that cloak and visit upon it endless pain. DIE!

{Nihilus turns around and smashes Sion to the ground, the power of his attack destroying some of the bridge crew}

{Nihilus turns around and Sion limps away}

Freedon Nadd
Hungry guy stomps.

Selenial
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
Here is the dialogue:

{Nihilus turns around and continues to gaze out of the window, deeming Sion not worthy of his time}

- The echo is silenced

- No, my alliance with you is dead

- I have tracked the Exile over planet after planet across this Galaxy, all to satiate your hunger. I have grown weary of it.

- No...my purpose is to destroy, that is what carries my flesh through the endless nights...as I have before, I have come again to humble my master and take more power for my own

- You think I fear you Nihilus? There is nothing left in this shell for you to feed on

- {Angry} The arrogance...I will find what remains of the man inside that cloak and visit upon it endless pain. DIE!

{Nihilus turns around and smashes Sion to the ground, the power of his attack destroying some of the bridge crew}

{Nihilus turns around and Sion limps away}

This is bullshit right?

I've never seen that one, Nihilus does ragdoll him but its nothing like this.

DarthAnt66
Nah, according to the official dialogue in the files, Nihilus goes INSANE:

"Nihilus does not move, camera shows him from the front, half side, as Sion walks away behind him. Nihilus turns, dark wave energy exploding from him, blasting Sion back, as supports smash down around him. It would be awesome if Sith soldiers are hurled about by Nihilus' power, or are disintegrated as he attacks Sion. Now it ends. And the darkness comes."
―Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords (Cut Content)

Hero of Python
Originally posted by Selenial
This is bullshit right?

I've never seen that one, Nihilus does ragdoll him but its nothing like this.

Probably paraphrased.

Nihilus ragdolls Sion at 1:28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IobIhctxRXg

Selenial
Source? I want to read anything else in there.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Hero of Python
Probably paraphrased.

Restored content isn't canon - only the description I provided is.

@Selenial: The dialogue files of the game itself.

Selenial
Originally posted by Hero of Python
Probably paraphrased.

Seen it, that's what confused me, the dialogue is so unbelievably different.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Selenial

Everyone uses restored content, since it was supposed to be implemented (Confirmed by Avellone) and presents an accurate representation of characters abilities had plot lines altered slightly.

Hero of Python

That's great. What happens in the video is exactly what your dialogue files state.

DarthAnt66
I failed to see supports of a ship get destroyed, or guys get disintegrated. thumb up

Selenial
Because it's beyond the limitations of 2005 game engine technology?

DarthAnt66
Perhaps I am not understanding correctly.
Do you accept the quote provided as higher canonical value then the fanmade mod?

Selenial
Yes.

Nephthys
Do either have any canonical value?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Selenial
Yes.
Awesome. If you have the game on the PC, I would checkout the dialogue files if I were you. Some nice Traya/Surik wank.

Hero of Python
Originally posted by Nephthys

We'll have to wait and see what Disney says whenever they get around to Old Republic material.

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys

Just as much as the movie scripts have canonical value, and they were G-Canon before the Disney takeover, apparently.

SunRazer
This really isn't a debate. Nihilus break Sion's body so many times that the latter gets overcome by pain and dies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.