Mandalore the Indomitable vs Mandalore the Ultimate vs Canderous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Avis
The are all in armor and at there peaks.

Darth Avis
come on please answer

Darth_Glentract
You just reprimanded another for making threads that we know nothing about. Other than Caderours, we know Indomitible was defeated by Ulic, and thats about it.

Darth Avis
i thought there were comics about the first two. Are there?

Lord Darkstar
sorry I've never heard of the first two

Darth Avis
damb i was sure they were in comics.

Deus Ex
Those are Wikipedia titles for Mandalorians who appeared in comics and such.

Lord Darkstar
oh that explains it, darn you wikipedia

Fishy
So which one lived when exactly?

Darth Avis
well ultimate was killed on Malchor (sp)5 during the Mandlorian wars and Indomitable was the Mandalore that helped Exar.

Fishy
Wasn't that last one force sensitive?

The Mandalore that was killed on Malachor V by Revan was probably more powerful then Canderous. He sure as hell was at that time however. I don't think even the more powerful version of Canderous could take that one.

Darth Avis
i dont think that Indomitable was force sensetive. A Mandalorian jedi would be too much. I knew he was in comics.

Darth_Glentract
One of them, at least, was force sensitive. I think that Indomitable was the one beaten by Ulic and Ultimate was defeated by Revan. If I was to pull a random guess out of my butt, then I'd give it to Indomitable, on counts of force sensitivity.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
One of them, at least, was force sensitive. I think that Indomitable was the one beaten by Ulic and Ultimate was defeated by Revan. If I was to pull a random guess out of my butt, then I'd give it to Indomitable, on counts of force sensitivity.

Probably, but that doesn't necessarily mean a lot... He can have greater reflexes but is he more powerful, we all know Canderous was capable and the one Revan defeated was pretty tough too from the few things we know... But you are probably right, if that guy was force sensitive he would probably win.

Darth Avis
Even if he was force sensetive it will hardly help him. He doest know how to use the force unless Kun trained him.

Darth_Glentract
There are many powerful force using groups outside of the Jedi and Sith, Avis.

Darth Avis
Well did they train in the force? If they didnt and were still strong in it then Mandalore I (not spelling that) will surly win.

Fishy
No, him being force sensitive won't allow him to use lightning or use the force to destroy his opponent or shit, but look at TPM Anakin, able to race better then even the most skilled racers at that time, why? Because he was force sensitive.

Its hard to really judge the most powerful in this situation but one of the three has an edge over the others.. Meaning I think he will win.

Darth Avis
that is what i meant with TPM anakin and Mandalore I.

D_CP
Mandalore the Ultimate sounds more force-sensitive to me.

Darth_Glentract
What makes him sound more force-sensitive? We haven't seen anything to support this.

Darth Faunus
He's talking about the name, I presume. *shrugs*

Deus Ex
You mean, Mandalore the Ultimate? According to Wikipedia, the Mandalorian captain found on the Secret Ratakan planet? Yeah, he was a force god, for sure.

Darth Avis
Mandalore the Ultimate was a fictional character from the Star Wars universe who led the Mandalorians during the time period known as the Mandalorian War, 4000 BBY. An extremely powerful warlord, he was the bane of the Galactic Republic, leading his Mandalorian warriors to countless victories. However, with the coming of the Jedi Revan, the tide turned against Mandalore and his warriors. Mandalore the Ultimate died along with the majority of his people at the Battle of Malachor V. His trusted friend Canderous Ordo would later recover his helmet and take up the fallen mantle of Mandalore.

Mandalore the Indomitable is a fictional character in the Star Wars universe. He was the Mandalorian Crusader who took control of the ancient brotherhood shortly before the onset of the Great Sith War. Mandalore the Indomitable was defeated by Ulic Qel-Droma during the fighting, and agreed to help Ulic during the Sith War. He helped Ulic realize that Aleema was misleading him, but continued to fight for the Sith. Mandalore sent his forces to Kemplex Nine, while he himself went to Coruscant to rescue Ulic and Exar Kun. After regrouping their forces, the Sith Lords ordered the Mandalorians to descend on Onderon. Mandalore agreed to the mission, and attacked Iziz. However, his forces were overcome Onderon during a pass of the Dxun moon, and fled to the moon for refuge. There, Mandalore the Indomitable was killed by one of the Dxun beasts.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Deus Ex
You mean, Mandalore the Ultimate? According to Wikipedia, the Mandalorian captain found on the Secret Ratakan planet? Yeah, he was a force god, for sure.

That guy on the Rakata Planet was a Captain, not Mandalore. I have said this before, but I have proof now. The Mandalorians said that after Mandalore the Ultimate was killed(the one Revan killed) no new one was elected. It also says above the guy in that little bar thing that shows his name that he was a Captain.

Deus Ex
I didn't know that Wikipedia updated that. Interesting.

Fishy
So the one from Exar Kun his time died on Dxun from a beast? He won't win then.

I'm giving this to the Mandalore that lived before Canderous. Don't know why, but he sounds impressive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.