Legends of Arana (Fantasy RPG)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Liquid_Fire
THE FIRST TIME Year: 0

Arana.

In the first time the world of Arana was a simple place, with only two continents, and only one known. Their names were Kalimdor, and Azeria. Azeria to this day remains unfound. On kalimdor their lived many birds, beasts, and marine life.

The Living, and the Sentient.

Of these, only very few could think for themselves as sentient. The greatest of these was the mythical dragon, which came in many flights, the red dragons of the crimson flame, the green dragons of the emerald dream, the bronze dragons of time, and perhaps the most...blunt of them all, the Black dragons of Deathwing. Also, living among the sentient were the Night Elves, who lived in simple tribes. They were much like the elves of today, they were slightly taller, stronger psychically, but their most distinguishing attribute is their appearance, they posses the same tranquillity and beauty as elves known today, but they're skin was a pale shade of purple, and their hair is blue. And of the marine life lived the Myriads, simple people, fish like, but even though they had gills and lived in the water, they, while not often, came on land, for they had lungs, feet and arms, these were webbed, but still evolution had fit them for both land and water.

The sentient. (In greater detail.)

The Dragons were strong, brave, agile, and for the most part noble beasts of honor and power. They were the world's guardians, given this task by the Elder Gods, who created Arana. The Night Elves lived mostly in forests, but were colored for the night, and were expert hunters and rangers. They relied not on strength, though they possed it, but finesse and agility to hunt. The Myriads were simple fish creatures, as is known above, swimming inland occasionally, hunting small rodents and other marine life. They lived mostly out in the reefs of the continents shore. Of these only the dragons knew anything of magic, for they were creatures of magic themselves, they possessed little of this ability, but it would grow in time.

NIGHT ELF http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/Liquid_Flame/NightElf.jpg
MRYIAD
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/Liquid_Flame/Mryiad.jpg

The End of the First Time.

This was how it was during the first time...until it ended...until the corruption, the taint, the end time...the demons.

THE SECOND TIME Year: 5000

Red Dawn

It is not known exactly how it happened, while most likely a natural step, a step towards a greater growth, but also...a step the Demons had been waiting for. The Night Elves learned magic, it was a simple magic, more Shaman like that anything, but still it was magic, soon the Myriads too learned this magic, this will be described later. The Dragons were disturbed slightly, something in the air, the earth, the very soul of the world had changed, and some of them could feel it...pulling, reaching...coming closer...they didn't know what it was, but it was a vast shadow of pure blackness, coming to consume them all, consume them just like many other worlds and realms, to fall them into utter Chaos, it was the Demons. They corrupted the Night Elves through their magic, we don't know how they affected them, but they did, the Myriads sensing the danger retreated into the ocean, they would not be seen again for more than a thousand years.

Dawn of War

The Night Elves' high priestess, her name translates into something like Moonshine, or Silver ray, gathered the equivalent to human nobles to herself, excluding the rest of her people, and together they began to open a portal in the fountain of life, where all the magic left behind by the Elder Gods was stored, the gods left this power not by action, but by merely being there. The rest of the Night Elves grew restless, and soon one of their Hero's name Khazar Sja-Khun learned what was happening, instantly the Night Elves rose into action, and ensued a bloody civil war.

The Seers and Guardians

At this time a small group of people referring to themselves as Seers showed up, what race they were is unknown, but they were very powerful, and along with Khazar, lead the Night Elves into battle with the Highborn. They overran the Citadel, but they were too late, the Demon poured into the world, and defeat was soon at hand when all dragon flights, Red led by Alezstraza, Green led by Khorune, bronze led by Nurohk, and black led by Deathwing flew into battle against the Demons, Deathwing betrayed his fellow dragons, he and his treacherous siblings turned against the people of Arana. But even though they suffered heavy losses, the people of Arana won the battle, only five Seer's survived, and most of the Dragons had been killed.

That was the end of the Second Time

THE END TIME Year 7800

The Eternal Rain

But the demons had one last plan, they broke the Magical barrier into the world, allowing their more powerful allies inside, (every world has a barrier) , but the Highborn has used the fountain of life to create the portal that had first allowed them access, when the barrier broke within the fountain, it resulted in a massive magical explosion, the largest in history, while it didn't affect the people or living things, Kalimdor was blown apart into three Continents, only one of these is now known, Lordaeron, Ashenvale, and Razaran. And all the magical essence was scattered over the world in a eternal celestial rain. This time lasted only one year, in which the lands drifted apart from each other.

THE ELDER DAYS Year: 7801

The Tree of Life

An acorn landed in the wreckage of the fountain of life, and from it grew the Tree of Life, nearly two hundred feet wide and almost three thousand feet tall, the tree of life grew from a single acorn, and shares a connection with the Night Elves, for they were all showered with the fountain's waters, the forests of Ashenvale are rich and lush as is most of their land, but the Night Elves swore never to use magic to a high degree again, all their magic they use is in their connection with nature, they are part of the land.

The Elven Kinds

The Highborn were exiled across the sea, and while the continents drifted apart they all landed on the shores of the land the humans would later call Azeroth. The continent of Razaran had been landed on, the Highborn became the Highelves, or just Elves, and they used their magic for good and healing, however some didn't want to give it up, where these elves live is unknown, but they are rare, powerful, dark, dangerous, and are known as the Blood Elves.

Razaran, and the Protectors

Man and Dwarf, along with many new creatures like Gnolls, Shackra (Much like Gnolls, but Rodents who live underground) , and Trolls developed. (Trolls of this RPG are taller than humans, they stand at about 8-12 feet depending on species and while they are very strong, and their arms are thick with muscle, their height makes them look skinny). Trolls had blue skin, and near one foot tusks, that start out horizontaly straight, but are jutted upwards about an inch from the mouth. The High Elves helped these creatures develop and the Dwarves and Humans grew into great civilizations. There were many wars fought in this age, the Human, Dwarves, and sometimes High Elves were essentially all on the same side, the wars involves the Centaurs, then later a massive Troll war, then the Gnolls, but it lasted less than a year. These were some of the three bloodiest wars in history, there were others, but these three wars were legendary, all more than 500 years apart, and at each one or two people, a Seer, and a Guardian, arrived to help the world through these times.

THE LAST AGE Year: 11000

The Orcs and Ogres

The Blood elves open a demonic portal into the world, the orcs, and their bigger brothers, the Orcs poured into the world, this was the largest war in history, it lasted nearly a hundred years, and though the two Seers and Guadrian arrived, one of the Seers was killed in battle, but the Orc's and Ogres are no longer as strong as they once were, just another one of the races on Razaran. The good force has won the battle, but the Demon portal was never found. Only one third of one of the two original Continents of the world is explored, and even that not totally. A few thousand years passed forming the countires and lands we know today.

Orcs

Orcs a green, about 7-9 feet in height, and heavily built, they are huge for their height, ripe with muscle and brawn they are NOT skinny, they seem brutish and stupid, but they aren't, it was a result of demon corruption, they have tusks at a maxi mun length of about 4-5 inches they are come out of the mouth already pointing up. Ogres are brown, and about 20ft in height, their tusks are only about 2 inches.

ORC - http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/Liquid_Flame/Orc.jpg

PRESENT Year: 13000

Seer and Guardian. (Radion and Alura) http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/Liquid_Flame/NewSeerandGuardian.jpg

WORLD MAP
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/Liquid_Flame/WorldMap.jpg
RAZARAN MAP
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/Liquid_Flame/Razaran.png

RECCOMEND MAXIMIZING PICTURE SCREENS

Liquid_Fire
RULES

-No goddmodding
-No posting your character sheet without PMing it to me first
-I am the host, and I will control the MAJOR parts of the PLOTLINE, but within the plot line your freedom will be near limitless
-You can be any traditional Fantasy race, but again PM me first. If you have a race you want to ask about. Ask it.
-This is a cooperation based RPG. Cooperate.
- CHARACTER SHEET
Played by:
Name:
Known as:
Race:
Weapons:
Powers:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other: (Optional)
- Be fair, if you and three other characters are ambushed, you must remember that they will be reacting at the same time as you, so don%u2019t take down 5 of the 8 enemies, take down two or three and leave a fair amount for your fellows.
- Your sheet must be detailed, not five, three word sentences, also your sheet must follow the same or similar format as the rest.

CaptainBen
what are the races?
are they like Warcraft

KingDubya
Well, LF said this one's good.

Played by: KingDubya
Name: Valdor
Race: Elf
Weapons: Longsword and dirk (wields them together)
Powers: Above average agility and hand-eye coordination
Appearance: Valdor wears dark brown breeches and a white overcoat. He usually has a green cloak on, though he throws it off during battles so it does not get in the way. He has blond hair and his eyes are hazel.
Personality: Valdor always tries his best to keep his mind on the task at hand. He can seem a little serious at times, but that is because he wants to get everyone to understand the point he's trying to get across.
History: Valdor started his life of a mercenary after he lost his family to the orcs. His parents had both been warriors who died fighting a large group of orcs that ambushed them. In this time, he had received training from a friend of the family, a Human named Guy. Guy had taught Valdor many fighting techniques and made him spend gruelling hours working on becoming more agile, by having him go through multiple obstacle courses, and to make his hands react faster, by firing arrows at him until he could catch at least three in a row without cutting himself. Guy, who had been a master at fighting with two weapons, was amazed at how quickly Valdor learned how to fight with the longsword and dirk and even more so when Valdor was able to defeat him in a sparrring match. When Valdor had finished his training, he bid farewell to Guy and set off to explore the land of Razaran and to eventually get revenge on the orcs who killed his parents.
Other: Always carries around paper and a quill for writing, since he enjoys it so. After a battle, he likes writing down exactly what happened so he can look back on it later on.

KingDubya
Originally posted by CaptainBen
what are the races?
are they like Warcraft
Read this:
Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
-You can be any traditional Fantasy race, but again PM me first. If you have a race you want to ask about. Ask it.

Liquid_Fire
((I have taken alot of races from warcraft, but they are not exactly the same, the elves are more like Lord of the Rings with that mystical aura about them. Being beautiful and all. You can be any traditional race though, just PM me your sheet first.))

Liquid_Fire

Liquid_Fire

Liquid_Fire
((YOU CAN START))

It was not hidden news that several people had reported seeing the "Protectors" individually called the Seer and the Guardian. They had been in existence as far back as histrory was recorded, even the High Elves, who say they came from another land long ago, say they went back beyond even their recorded history. And what lent even more merit to the statement was that the Captain, and Noble, Arthas had said he'd not only seen Radion, clad in his legendary armour, but in fact he had spoken to him, Radion had commented him on his skill! So, it was that both kingdoms, Archeron, and Azeroth, had both been in a merrier mood, and the Kings were going to meet in the Arcane Sanctuary in Archeron, it was easier to access being on the shoreline.

Arthas: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/Liquid_Flame/Captain.jpg

The Baron opened the doors, and was assaulted by a wave of noise, he saw Captain Arthas forcing his way through the crows, looking throughally harassed. He forced his way through the cloud and they both slammed the great red oak doors shut with a bang. Arthas let out a breath and leaned against the wall, the Baron gave a sympathetic look. "That bad is it?" He asked.

Arthas nodded, "You have no idea, I practiacally got assaulted." He smiled and held out a hand, "It's good to see you again Lothar." After a shake of hands they both made their way to the lower council chamer, where people who weren't members of the Order of Archeron met and discussed things of importance

Both Kings, and all eye turned as the two friends entered the chamber, the room fell silent. King LaLane of Archeron frowned. "Sir Arthas, you are late." He was of course completely aware of what had happened, but he liked to push his people around, with good humour of course.

Arthas dropped to one knee, "Milord...I was delayed, first I was ambushed by some bandits, me and my men chased them down, only two escaped." He smiled and looked up at the King, "Then I was mobbed outside these walls, had it not been for Lothar I would have never gotten inside at all."

LaLane smiled, "Lothar, let your deeds be known throughout the land, you dove into the mass of senseless people at your own peril, and rescued one of Archeron's Champions! You shall be hailed as a hero for centuries!" He game a dramatic wave of his hands. "You can both take your seats now."

"Wait!" Somone shouted, "What did the Guardian look like...what did he say?!" The King paused, and then nodded. "Yes, let us hear."

Arthas gave a nervous swallow, "Well...he was a little over a foot taller than I, and we were both wearing armor so some of that height must have been from his armour, which was much more appealing than mine, and thicker, I assume to suit him. He was more physically impressive than I...and he commented me on my skill."

The kings and ambassadors soon began their talk, for once they were all agreed on something, it was more a reunition, they talked and chattered over the rumours, and told history even though most knew it all already.

XornonJay
XornonJay wrote on 10-02-2005 04:57 PM:
Played by: XornonJay
Name: Narku Blackgem
Known as: Nark
Race: Dwarf
Weapons: war ax on his back, a small ax for close quaters, and a dagger
Powers: none
Appearance: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b312/ppunker/8d65978c.jpg

Personality: lighthearted and fun to be around. Likes a good pipe and mug of ale whenever he can get one, but as soon as the fighting starts, he turns into a blood thirsty machine. He loves the rush of a good fight, and never fails if he has your back.

History: grew up under the mountains in dwarven lands. Lived a good life, and was part of a proud family. His grandfather, Nek Blackgem, was a dwarven ranger, and was a legend, which is why Nark took up the occupation of ranger. He loves venturing through the natural caves, getting lost for days, and then finding his way back. He also enjoys the "outdoors", and regularly goes into the woods to stauk prey, which is hard for many dwarves, seeing as they are usually very clumbsy. He was satisfied with his life in the mountains until he heard tales of the Seer and Gaurdian being spotted. Nark enjoyed history, and studied as many books as possible, even elven books (behind his families back of course). In his enthusiasm to be like his grandfather, he rushed off into the world along with his twin brother, in search of some answers.

Played by: XornonJay
Name: Rador Blackgem
Known as: Rad
Race: Dwarf
Weapons: dagger that he keeps in his cloak sleeve
Powers: (short list of regular spells): Flame, Unlock, Fireball, Haste, Long Light, Ice Bolt
Appearance: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b312/ppunker/29123ac6.jpg

Personality: kind of serious, not very talkitive, but when he does talk, its usually very wise, and he should be heeded. However, when both he and his brother are drunk, they are the life of any party.

History: He grew up with his brother. However, while his brother was out tracking, or getting lost, Rad was reading about the ancient magic. He loved the thought of being able to use and control magic. Eventually, his dream came true, and an ancient dwarven mage came to the caves for a week. During that week Rad found out that the mage was an outcast, sent to live in the deep forests because many of his brethren view magic as witchcraft. Rad sought this mage out, and asked to be taught. When the mage refused and Rad asked why, all the ancient dwarf said was "I will not let you ruin your life, as I have ruined mine". Outraged, Rad saw the mage every day, and everyday the mage said no. Finally, on the last day, the mage asked why Rad wanted to be a mage. Rad answered by saying this "Because every fiber of my body yerns to use magic. Its what I want to do, and I will find a way to do it without you old one." At this, the ancient mage agreed to train Rad, and in secret, Rador becames a very strong mage. Only Nark knew of Rad's use of magic, and they trained together, using each others strengths as tools. Rad would call on Narks stregth to use greater magic, and in turn, Rad would case spells on Nark's weapons to stregthen his attack. Together, they now search for the Gaurdian and Seer.

(all the spells this character uses is here; http://maxpages.com/dbexile3db/Mage_Spells; if you ever need to reference a spell, i'll use these.

XornonJay
As the two dwarf brothers Narku and Rador made there way through the bustling crowd of a large city in Archeron, they couldn't help but feel slightly...well, dwarfed. The city sat against the coast, and many of the men walking the streets were rather large sailors.

At a quick glance, the brothers almost looked like two little boys walking down the street dressed up to go play in the forest out side the city. But as soon as someone took a moment to see if they recognized the boys, they quickly realized that the two short men were in fact, dwarves. The dead give aways for the dwarven race is their thick braided beards and stone hard faces. No man, whether sea man or murder could have the emotionless look that most dwarves have.

These two were different though. Though they both sported the traditional dwarven beard, which is in fact a dwarfs pride and legacy, the twins faces both beamed with a kindness and lightheartedness that many of their race only shard with close friends and relatives. One was almost inclined to walk up to the dwarfs and ask why thier day was so happy. No one did of course, but had anyone, the answer would have been nothing. The dwarves were just happy; happy to be out, and happy to be adventuring together.

"So what is the name of this town anyway Rad," asked Nark in dwarven, a rich language that rolled like thunder off the tongue.

"I'm not sure brother, but we need supplies, and this is the only port in miles. Besides," Rad added with a gleam in his eyes, "sailors always have good gossip. Theres bound to be news of the Gaurdians around here somewhere."

After a short walk, the brothers found there way to the gossip headquaters of all cities; the tavern. The brothers went to a booth and took a seat, as close to the middle of the room as possible, trying to hear as many of the conversations as possible. After a while, the news of a lone soldier encountering a Guardian reached the dwarves ears. And soon after that, word of a giant meeting of both human nations was mentioned.

"Did ya hear that brother?" asked Rad, a slight smile on his face.

"I did indeed. I think we should visit this giant human party. Perhaps we can find out more about this fellow who saw the Gaurdian." And with that, the twins were on there way again, heading south down the coast line to a place called the Arcane Sanctuary.

((hope thats okay, just wanted to get my characters moving))

Liquid_Fire
The guards shifted in front of the large doors, one of three leading into the sanctuary, each on heavily guarded. They eyed the two coming. The two guards, dressed in ornate navy blue and gold armour, crossed spears in front of the two dwarves. One of them looked down at the dwarves, "Your not allowed in here, unless you have permitted access. Don't try casting a spell on us either, these suits are enchanted, and you will be viewed as a hostile."

KingDubya
Valdor had arrived in Archeron searching for a job. Walking through the streets, he looked for the nearest tavern, for one to find anyone willing to pay him to do something and to listen to the latest rumors, as he had learned to always pay attention to them. Arriving at the Lizard's Tongue, Valdor pulled his hood over his head to hide the fact he was an elf; some people he had been employed by in the past felt a bit insecure around him due to his heritage. Walking in, he sat at a small table to allow only one possible employer to sit at a time making sure to keep his blades visible as they rested in their sheaths.
Eavesdropping on various conversations, Valdor discovered that a knight of one of the human nations had met with the Guardian and the leaders of both nations were meeting not too far away from the city the tavern was in. Leaning back, Valdor thought to himself, "Well, this sounds interesting. Maybe I should check this out, see if any profit can be made," and with that, set off for the Arcane Sanctuary.

Secret_Identity

KingDubya
OOC: I hope you don't mind that I described the Arcane Sanctuary as I imagine it looks.

Arriving at the city near the Arcane Sanctuary, Valdor gazed at the monument. It was a very large building, surrounded by pillars and topped with a white dome. The large doors, which there were pairs of at each compass point (North, South, East, West), were made of red oak, which made them stand out against the marble walls. While standing there admiring the building's beauty, he was pushed roughly aside by a man who wanted to get closer to the doors, not to admire, but to try and gain entrance. One look at the man showed he would be refused entry, due to his attire and how he did not seem much like a political leader. Sighing, Valdor turned and looked for the nearest tavern once again, hoping to find a job that would bring him somewhere close to this knight who had met the Guardian.

Liquid_Fire
OOC: Ach! I was going to describe it in my next post...however the white pillars and dome part describe the Chamber part verly well, but that's less than half of the building. I wrote it down somwhere...I cant find the file.

KingDubya
Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
OOC: Ach! I was going to describe it in my next post...however the white pillars and dome part describe the Chamber part verly well, but that's less than half of the building. I wrote it down somwhere...I cant find the file.
OOC: Well... we can ignore my description and go with yours if you want...

XornonJay
Rador chuckled to himself, and Narku's rumbling laughter filled the area.
"No need to get in a huff lad," said Nark, wiping tears from his eyes. "I'm Narku Blackgem, and this is my brother Rador Blackgem. And before you can tell us you don't care and go away, I care to explain our presence here at your door."

A look of annoyance crossed the guards face, but before they could say anything, Nark launched into his explaination.

"We are merely looking for information about the young lad who says he saw the Guardians, and we don't want any trouble of any kind. If you could tell us where to find him, or if he's behind those doors your guarding, like I think he is, could you tell him that we only wish to speak with him for a brief moment."

Darth Extecute
Played by: Darth Extecute
Name: Thuzad
Known as: Thuzad
Race: Dragon
Weapons: Non
Powers: Thuzad is a great flyer and he has the abillity to spread fire mostly trough his mouth.
Appearance: http://www.planetdiablo.com/zyel/images/Red%20Dragon.jpg
Personality: Angry, Brutal, Ruthless, Dangerous and Agressive
History: Grew up in the dark caves together with Reszad and their bigger sister Vahzad. They in the first century came pretty well together without argueings and so on, however Thuzad grew big and gave himself the title of Death. Thuzad have dedicated his life in protecting death. He have tried to keep the balance between life and death, and also he have been trying to avoid his brother that think what Thuzad is doing is wrong. Thuzad who is the guardian of death on the other hand dont like what Reszad who is the guardian of life is doing and think that Reszad is wrong. All their life Thuzad have been in fight with Reszad more or less.

Played by: Darth Extecute
Name: Reszad
Known as: Reszad
Race: Dragon
Weapons: Non
Powers: Reszad has the abillity to fly high and strong. Also he is able to spread ice in many ways.
Appearance: http://www.artwork-by-arco.com/Art/Dragons/ICE%20DRAGON.jpg
Personality: Kind, Helping, Caring, Carefull, Respecting.
History: Grew up in the dark caves together with Thuzad and their bigger sister Vahzad. They in the first century came pretty well together without argueings and so on, however Thuzad grew big and gave himself the title of Death and thats why Reszad gave himself the title of life, mostly to protect from Thuzad. Reszad have his life dedicated himself in aiding and protecting all races from both evil forces and themselfs, also keeping Thuzad away as much as possible. He have commen to the conclusion that dragons is the rightfull guardians of life and nature, that all living need them. He is what to call it, an peace maker.

Ops.. Forgot to PM to you.. I do that right away smile

Liquid_Fire
The guards didn't budge. "Prince Arthas is in the main council chamber with every other important person in known land, and he's speaking right now. You don't have an invitation, you can't go in. Sorry." He said. He shifted the spear so it was no longer in the way as much, less threatening.

Trickster
~LF I sent you my character. Could you post it? I forgot to save.~

Trickster
Played by: Trickster
Name: Sarlon Crett
Known as: Sarlon
Race: Human
Weapons: Rapier, Longbow, Dirk
Powers: Longbowman, Tracking/survival skills
Appearance: Sarlon is six feet tall, with brown hair. He has a wiry figure, that is strong without being big. He wears dark green and black.
Personality: Ironic and calm. Reserved, slow to anger but quick to judge when violence is necessary in a situation
History: Sarlon Crett's father was a forester deep in the woods, working for a duke he never saw. His life was his own, and the log cabin passed down generation to generation. Sarlon's elder brother is the forester there now, and Sarlon left to seek his something to do with his life. His father taught him to shoot a bow from seven years of age, and the one he carries now he made at 12 years of age. It was too large for him to shoot then, and he was 15 before he could shoot it.

Sarlon joined up with a travelling caravan, where he was taught to fight with a sword by the mercenary travelling with them. After several months, a semi-successful attack killed the mercenary, and Sarlon was given his rapier by the head of the caravan as a rward for fighting off the other bandits. He has travelled with them to Archeron, but now departs, looking for something other than protecting a caravan.

Darth Extecute

XornonJay
Nark looked at the gaurd, then at his brother. "Thats funny, I thought we were important people. Did you think we were important Rador?"

"Yes brother, I thought for sure that when we saved the entire dwarven nation from dieing by battling the Giant of Northrend, that we would be bumped to respectable status."

Narku glanced up at the guard, and seeing that the guard hadn't flinched at their story, gave up. With a loud chuckle, the dwark slapped the guard chest, knocking the wind out of him. "We're just messing around lad. Now, how would we go about getting an adience with the Prince?"

Darth Extecute
Centarion walked up to the guards and the dwarves. "I request audience with prince Arthas" He said and walked up next to the dwarves and looked down at the guard. He was bigger than the guard, and he smiled as he looked down at him, and even further down the dwarves was. He scratched himself with one of his hands as he stomped into the ground with his front legs. He always did when he was impatient. He did not really know why. "Are you here for Arthas aswell?" He asked the dwarves and smiled.

XornonJay
The two dwarves glanced up at the Centor, and smiled. "That we are sire. Though this gentleman here is not in a very good mood."

Looking back at the guard, Narku frowned. "We'll just stand here until the guard change Rador." Looking back up at the Centor, Narku chuckled. "I never did understand why the gods made your race so big. It must be an aweful pain. My names is Narku Blackgem, and this is my twin brother Rador Blackgem. What brings you to this wonderful guards door in search of an audience with the princeling?"

Liquid_Fire
Played by: Szaloar
Name: Ben Cooper
Known as: Cooper
Race: Human (Immortal)
Weapons: Rune sword. The sword has blue runes that glow when in effect.
Powers: He is best at lightning and shields, but is proficient at almost all types of magic.
Appearance: Dark purple eyes, broad shoulders, just below average height. His arms are strong, but not unusually thick.
Personality: He prefers the direct approach, but will do his best to find the non violent soltution to most problems. He has a sense of humour, but will be deadly serious when it is called for. He never wears armor or a shield, why no one knows. He has a tendancy to preserve life.
History: Unkown

Liquid_Fire

Jacob
can i join

Secret_Identity

Ambience
May I join as a female night elf? This will be my first roleplay on this site. smile

Liquid_Fire
lo, sure you can, I made this, but it's been dead for a while...we can get it going again. Welcome aboard Ambience.

Ambience
Ok sweet, I was making her as we speak. We can start fresh! ;D

Ambience

Liquid_Fire
((YOU CAN START))

It was not hidden news that several people had reported seeing the "Protectors" individually called the Seer and the Guardian. They had been in existence as far back as histrory was recorded, even the High Elves, who say they came from another land long ago, say they went back beyond even their recorded history. And what lent even more merit to the statement was that the Captain, and Noble, Arthas had said he'd not only seen Radion, clad in his legendary armour, but in fact he had spoken to him, Radion had commented him on his skill! So, it was that both kingdoms, Archeron, and Azeroth, had both been in a merrier mood, and the Kings were going to meet in the Arcane Sanctuary in Archeron, it was easier to access being on the shoreline.

Arthas: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b...ame/Captain.jpg

The Baron opened the doors, and was assaulted by a wave of noise, he saw Captain Arthas forcing his way through the crows, looking throughally harassed. He forced his way through the cloud and they both slammed the great red oak doors shut with a bang. Arthas let out a breath and leaned against the wall, the Baron gave a sympathetic look. "That bad is it?" He asked.

Arthas nodded, "You have no idea, I practiacally got assaulted." He smiled and held out a hand, "It's good to see you again Lothar." After a shake of hands they both made their way to the lower council chamer, where people who weren't members of the Order of Archeron met and discussed things of importance

Both Kings, and all eye turned as the two friends entered the chamber, the room fell silent. King LaLane of Archeron frowned. "Sir Arthas, you are late." He was of course completely aware of what had happened, but he liked to push his people around, with good humour of course.

Arthas dropped to one knee, "Milord...I was delayed, first I was ambushed by some bandits, me and my men chased them down, only two escaped." He smiled and looked up at the King, "Then I was mobbed outside these walls, had it not been for Lothar I would have never gotten inside at all."

LaLane smiled, "Lothar, let your deeds be known throughout the land, you dove into the mass of senseless people at your own peril, and rescued one of Archeron's Champions! You shall be hailed as a hero for centuries!" He game a dramatic wave of his hands. "You can both take your seats now."

"Wait!" Somone shouted, "What did the Guardian look like...what did he say?!" The King paused, and then nodded. "Yes, let us hear."

Arthas gave a nervous swallow, "Well...he was a little over a foot taller than I, and we were both wearing armor so some of that height must have been from his armour, which was much more appealing than mine, and thicker, I assume to suit him. He was more physically impressive than I...and he commented me on my skill."

The kings and ambassadors soon began their talk, for once they were all agreed on something, it was more a reunition, they talked and chattered over the rumours, and told history even though most knew it all already.

Ambience
(OK THANKS! big grin)

Acantha twirled a golden trinket in her hands. She watched it glimmer with slight interest as she became heavily lidded with exhaustion. She had been traveling all day, and now her legs were stiff, tired and unsteady. She let out a over-dramatic sigh as she looked down from the hill she was perched on to see guards, a human and two dwarves. 'Damnit I am so lonely...' She said and hung her head. Her silky curtain of navy hair draped over her face. She sighed and tried to stand up, only to catch her root on a root to tumble down the hill and to the foot of the guards. She let out a long, bone chilling scream as she tumbled down helplessly as her hands looked for something to grasp down the steep slope. 'Help!' She yelled before tumbling into the stone wall of the fort. The guards looked down on her with confusion and a humored smirk. Her hands trembled as she tried to pull herself up. Her cheeks flushed and hot with embarrassment. She was scared to think that she caused a commotion and was afraid, what if people came out? What if she was seen?

Ambience
**foot oon a root xD lamo

Ambience
**lmao xD ah typos

Ambience
Oh sorry, g2g rp tomorrow! Peace out

xoxo Sarah

Chizzle
Played by: Chizzle
Name: Roy Moriyu
Known as: Roy
Race: Human
Weapons: Long sword made of hardest steel.
Powers: Can heal his own wounds.
Appearance: se pic
Personality: A very serious person when he is on work, But on his free time he just is a funny person.
History: Roy has been trained since he was a child. His Parents was killed by a orc troop that was ranzaking the village they lived in. Now he is a captain of the humans.
Other: (Optional) He always has a bag of pop-corn whit him. He just love pop-corn. He is very skilled whit bow and sword.

Chizzle
(So how should i start notice that i am human.)

Ambience
Welcome! Do what you want just try to incorperate yourself. smile
Also I have a pic of Acantha on image hosting sites but how may I post the link?

Ambience
Oh here, I found one!

Liquid_Fire

Liquid_Fire
Originally posted by Ambience
Acantha twirled a golden trinket in her hands. She watched it glimmer with slight interest as she became heavily lidded with exhaustion. She had been traveling all day, and now her legs were stiff, tired and unsteady. She let out a over-dramatic sigh as she looked down from the hill she was perched on to see guards, a human and two dwarves. 'Damnit I am so lonely...' She said and hung her head. Her silky curtain of navy hair draped over her face. She sighed and tried to stand up, only to catch her root on a root to tumble down the hill and to the foot of the guards. She let out a long, bone chilling scream as she tumbled down helplessly as her hands looked for something to grasp down the steep slope. 'Help!' She yelled before tumbling into the stone wall of the fort. The guards looked down on her with confusion and a humored smirk. Her hands trembled as she tried to pull herself up. Her cheeks flushed and hot with embarrassment. She was scared to think that she caused a commotion and was afraid, what if people came out? What if she was seen?

A man wearing a black cloak, dark brown boots, and other dark clothes calmy walked from the edge of the crowd facing the citadel. He turned to look at the crowd for a second, and smiled, though it was unseeable with his face masked in shadow. With the recent apperance of Radion and Alura, his own exploitations had become pushed to the back of peoples minds. Zahlor knew the things he had done would have great effect on the worlds future, but he'd done them "behind the scenes." Radion was the type to outright display himself, dressed in grand armour and weilding a massive sword. Radion, to these people was a hero on an incomprehensible scale. Zahlor to these people, was a mostly unknown mystery.

He turned, and gently helped Acantha to her feet. Regarding her for a short many seconds he arched an eyebrow, again his face was masked in shadow from his cloak and hood. "You." He said, "Are a very unique elf. I have never seen one who appeared such as yours..." He looked her over. "...at least I don't think." He smiled, "You do seem familir."

(Acantha is a High Elf who appears as a Night Elf because some long lost genetic properties gave her old genes to grow with.)

KingDubya
confused *Did someone push the "reset" button? The opening post seems to have been posted twice...*

Liquid_Fire
Yes someone pushed the reset button.

Ambience

Liquid_Fire
"My dear." Zahlor said. "You think these men stare at you because you are ugly..." He shook his head, and smiled. "We are all unique, and I am sure many wish to be unique as yourself. You are a very beautiful woman, even on the standards of an elf." He smiled again. "You have no idea how...fortunate you are. If only these people knew, if only the Elves knew. They would...sacrafice much to appear like yourself."

"No, it was not your face." Zahlor said, staring off into the distance for a second. "The face of ages past."

Ambience

Liquid_Fire
Zahlor shook his head, "No. I'd rather not show my face to these people. Some of them may know who I am, or may recognize my features." He looked at the crowd. "That may be a bad thing, not dark, but bad. I'd rather keep myself hidden from the general public for now. And...as far as an invitation goes, no I have not recieved one. Most of these people most likely do not know of my existence. However, it's my belief that social status and rank are not the only things that make a man, or woman, important." He looked at her, "And, I can see through many things. Your scarf is not one of them, but I know you would be beautiful, I can tell from what I do see."

He turned to the two guards, but instantly their weapons dropped in front of him, forming a barrier. He was forced to jump back, unless he wanted to be cleaved in two. He did not react otherwise. Instead he looked at one guard, then the other. "Do you believe that the origin of ones blood is that important?" he said, then paused. "No, let me rephrase that. How about the royalty of ones blood?"

The guards looked at him. "You do not have permittance, therefor you cannot pass. I suggest you turn around, walk away, and get on with your life."

Zahlor nodded, "I shall turn around, but I will not walk away. There are some within those walls." He looked at the Arcane Sanctuary. "That know of me, more than most. They shall allow me to enter, wether you feel it is proper or not." He turned away from the two, back at Acantha. "Well, I could blow them across the city but I dont think this situation calls for such drastic actioin." He shrugged. "I think I'll let them handle this. I dont want to cause trouble." He paused, "Yet."

Ambience

Liquid_Fire
(My character is wearing dark clothes and a black cloak, he's not covered in ornate armour. big grin But yeah, his sword pwns theirs.)

Liquid_Fire
"Ha..." He laughed softly, "No I did not recieve one, only a few of the people in there know who I am, and even they do not know how to contact me at any given time." He paused, "Why am I so kind to you? Well, because your a living person, of course. Why else... One should be kind to all living things...espcially one of my occupation. I help, I compliment you because you deserve it. You are definatley a very important person, but importance has little to do with it in this situation."

He looked at the guards, waving at one in a funny manner. Then back at Acantha. "I plan to get inside, hopefullly my contact will arrive to permit me entrance. If not...I'll have to...use some type of negotiation..." He trailed off.

Ambience

KingDubya
*repeating my first post*

Valdor had arrived in Archeron searching for a job. Walking through the streets, he looked for the nearest tavern, for one to find anyone willing to pay him to do something and to listen to the latest rumors, as he had learned to always pay attention to them. Arriving at the Lizard's Tongue, Valdor pulled his hood over his head to hide the fact he was an elf; some people he had been employed by in the past felt a bit insecure around him due to his heritage. Walking in, he sat at a small table to allow only one possible employer to sit at a time making sure to keep his blades visible as they rested in their sheaths.
Eavesdropping on various conversations, Valdor discovered that a knight of one of the human nations had met with the Guardian and the leaders of both nations were meeting not too far away from the city the tavern was in. Leaning back, Valdor thought to himself, "Well, this sounds interesting. Maybe I should check this out, see if any profit can be made," and with that, set off for the Arcane Sanctuary.

Chizzle
(ok this is my opening post)

Roy was out whit his troop on a patrol (travelling by horse). Looking for a a rebel clan and it's leaders. Roy and his troops was the Elit mounted unit.

After some hours travel they changed corse against a city that they spotted. The city was named Archeron. When they came into the town they felt eyes on them...

Wild-Cherry
{ May i join this? smile }

Ambience
Yep, just try to incorperate yourself and use this sheet;
Played by:
Name:
Known as:
Race:
Weapons:
Powers:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
- Be fair, if you and three other characters are ambushed, you must remember that they will be reacting at the same time as you, so don%u2019t take down 5 of the 8 enemies, take down two or three and leave a fair amount for your fellows.
- Your sheet must be detailed, not five, three word sentences, also your sheet must follow the same or similar format as the rest.

I susspect you have already seen and read the rules, and selected your race. Remember. (I made this mistake) No night Elfs xD

Liquid_Fire
He shook his head, "I am in no profession that should concern you, at least on a personal matter. And, you wouldn't believe me if I told you." He slid back part of his cloak, showing the hilt of his sword. It flashed brightly in the light. As he wore no armour, and hid his weapons, it was obvious he tried to hide the fact that he was most likely adept at combat. "It involves things I wish it didn't, but unfortunately, as the goddess Elune said her self, nothing is as simple as a drop of water." He sighed, ever so slightly. "My dear..." He said, "Remember what I said before about what defines a person, what composes a person, and what makes them truly important."

He stood straigher, if it was possible, and turned to look at the guards. Her hostility betrayed the fact that they'd done something to her, or someone she knew, directly or indirectly. To him, it stung, that a world that had these problems could still have it's people harming one another. "No." He said, "No they are not. The soldiers are not academics, and most are not that empathetic or caring. They were trained to fight, and thats what they do best, so it's what thier instinct tells them. There are a few people in there, I suspect, that have...less than honorable intentions, but the people of Archeron, and Azeroth, are good men, and women. They have proven it on countless occasions." He turned to look at her, and he seemed to grow, and the shadow seemed to thicken, making him look menacing for a mere second. "And they will do so again."

Ambience

Liquid_Fire
At her last statement most of his positive aura faded. He lost his smile, and he looked away, turning his back to her for the most part. His eyes traced the horizon, and he sighed. He seemed smaller. "No..." He said, with a voice full of regret. "I don't...I can't..." He paused. "I can't tell you why...just that what I do...I can't make friends. It would cause pain, nothing more. I'll always be around, but never there."

He turned back to her, "I'm sorry for what happened to you. I really am. I would apologize for the actions of the people, but right now, I can't speak for them. Or the soldiers. Some men have black hearts, that's all I can say. I know how dark people can get. I've been there, I've seen it...I've..." He shook his head. "I need to get inside. And you're coming with me."

He spun around and walked up to the Guards. As last time, their weapons swung down to block them, but unlike last time they stopped halfway through their movement. His reaction, and reflex, and the sheer speed of the movement seemed inhuman. His hands were both firmly clapsed around the staff of each of their weapons, holding them in place. "Look." He said. "I need inside, for an importance that is influential enough to concern everyone, including your King. Your charge was to protect your country. Keeping me outside does the opposite of that. If you want to do your job, let me in. Sir Lothar should be out shortly, but if he dosen't come, I can't afford the loss of getting into your Sanctuary."

The Guards looked at him. Clearly they didn't believe a word he said. "Save it. We have our orders. Back away son, I dont want to hurt you."

"Likewise." He said. He bent his legs, and launched himself into the air. Flipping forward, above, and behind them, keeping his hands firmly on their weapons the whole time. He ripped both of their weapons from their hands as he landed. Spinning, he slammed the blunt and non lethal side into the chest of the closest Guard. He was thrown backwards and clattered down the stairs. Dropping both weapons, he waited for the second foe to charge him. He did. Zahlor's eyes suddenly turned pure white, so white they seemed to glow. The charging Guard suddenly stopped and lifted into the fair, flailing at the invisible force holding him aloft. He spun and was slammed into the wall with substantial force, enough to knock the wind out of him through the armour. "I asked you to move. The delay was one I could not afford." He said, standing at the top of the steps, tensed and ready for combat. His cloak slowly settled, and became still at his feet. Both Guards started to move for their weapons.

At that moment the large red oak doors opened up, and Sir Lothar poked his head around their edge. He saw the back of Zahlor, and the two Guards below. "Oh damn..."

Zahlor turned, and looked at Lothar. "You're late..."

Lothar gaped at him. "What the hell did you have to do that for!?" He shouted, pointing at the Guards, and the now silent crowd.

Zahlor shrugged. "I'm impatient at times. This was important." He looked at Acantha. "She's coming in too. Just as important to your people as I am. Understand?"

Lothar nodded, "Of course...next time please dont beat up my men."

Zahlor nodded, "Understood. Next time to be as late." He started walking for the doors.

Darth Acheous
i get to play!
played by- darth acheous
name- darashi
known as- the avengar
race-vampire
2 titanium longswords with dragons etched into them and filled in with jade he does not know how he got them but they are not tools they are companians and fight with him and sometimes control him in battle
powers-his injuries heal when he drinks blood
occupation-none
appearance-heavy black robes with a dark hood always up so i can walk the day
personality-mostly shy but he will accept a companion or two
history-known only to him barely

Ambience

Ambience
Ummm, I think you should re-read the first post hun. xD
Maybe rethink and rewrite that post. Your welcome to rp but maybe it would be better if you followed the plot.
big grin

Darth Acheous
im sorry but i dont know what i did wrong.LF gave me the OK to post that sheet. and dont call me hun im not 2.

Ambience
Oh then I was at fault I did not know. smile
And sorry I call everybody hun. Sorry if I affened you..Sir?
What would you prefer to be called.
Also, post away. And have fun!

KingDubya
Valdor arrived at the scene just as a man started fighting the guards at the entrance. He was amazed at the man's speed and power. He was even more amazed when he somehow lifted one of the guards by merely thinking it and slammed him into the wall. This caused the entire crowd to fall silent while Valdor just stood there thinking, "He did that without even pulling out a sword. I wouldn't want to mess with him."
As the man walked inside a night elf followed him in. She seemed to be laughing about the moment, though Valdor could easily notice that she was in pain due to a limp. "I wonder what such a beautiful lady is doing with such a violent man. Well, the only way to find out is to get inside..."
He slipped through the crowd to examine the walls of the place. There were few entrances into the building, but there was bound to be an easy way in. Then, he saw it: a window that had been carelessly left open. Chuckling a little, he prepared a diversion to keep any members of the crowd from seeing him sneak in. He pulled out a rat from his pocket and let it loose among the crowd.
As he climbed up the wall, a woman shrieked like the devil himself had appeared before her as she saw the animal. Everyone in the crowd turned to watch the event as Valdor slipped through the opening in the window, then closed it behind him. He quickly and silently slid his way into the shadows and observed.

*I would really prefer if Valdor was NOT discovered, thank you very much. But, if you feel like doing so, go ahead.*

Liquid_Fire
Zahlor had been following Lothar, but nearly as soon as he'd gotten inside a small part of him shouted in alarm, telling him something was wrong. Lothar's, who had turned around, expression confirmed it. He turned around to see Acantha holding her ribs, on floor, at the bottom of the gleaming stone walls. He rushed forward, Lothar was hot on his heels.

"I'll get help!" Lothar said, as the two men kneeled down beside her.

"No." Zahlor said, "I can help her. Hold her up for me." He looked at her, "I'm sorry, he's going to force you to sit up, I don't know if it will hurt or not, but we don't have a choice."

Lothar didn't hesitate, he held onto her with both arms, and held her a sitting position. He was impressively strong, holding her with no effort at all.

Zahlor's eyes started to glow gold. "Light give me strength." He whispered, as the glow in his eyes turned into an intense blaze, as if his eyes were not eyes at all, but stars. The viens in his arms soon began to glow as well, the color seeping down his arms to his hands. A golden liquid pooled in his hands, and some of it started to drip over the sides. He moved his hands above the area she was holding, and Lothar moved her hands out of the way. The golden liquid fell and soaked into her garments, passing through them quickly, and sinking into her flesh.

After the spell, Zahlor slumped forward slightly, his palms landed on the floor as he used his arms to support himself. He'd used a powerful healing spell, the only one he knew, but it cost him his own life energy. He was still healthy, but he no longer seemed to be a great warrior, or paladin of old. He seemed just another man now.

Ambience

Liquid_Fire
big grin He dosen't wear a helmet, it's sort of like a hood that is part of his cloak, which is more like a cape, or has a thick silk cape thingy...lol

Ambience

Darth Acheous
Darashi watched the crowd from above the building he just lumped onto not knowing what was going on. He assumed that they had gathered for some event. He looked at the humans in disgust. They were animals in his eyes. he would kill them all if he wasn't so determined to kill the one that elve had been following but he was uneasy about fighting such a warrior. But he needed a challenge to stay sharp. He took his swords cut a hole in the week spot he found on the roof and all of a sudden arrows came at him. "damn", he had a bad feeling about those black market building designs. A man jumped out of the hole with a longbow. Darashi ran at him, grabbed the bow and pressed against the archer's throat and knocked him over. His head was over the hole and the other archer accidentaly shot his companion in the head. Darashi jumped down into the dark room and bit the other archer in the heart to heal the wound he got from falling the archer fell down but was still alive he pulled out his sword and slit the humans throat. he walked over to the doorlicking his lips after picking upthe quiver and bow. The was locked so he busted open with his hands...

Darth Acheous
nick name preferences (so we dont have that misunderstanding again)
DA
acheous
along those lines just dont call me hun k

Ambience
Ok! big grin
I'll call you DA you may call me Sarah or Amb. Whichever is to your likeing.

Liquid_Fire
"He'll be fine." Lothar said, with confidence, but his expression was still one of concern. He knelt down in front of Zahlor, and hefted the man up by his shoulders, and supported him. Even for Lothar it was a task, Zahlor was not overly tall, but he was wearing lots of equipment under the silk, mageweave, and other material.

Zahlor himself nodded, "Yeah..." He said, though is breathing seemed strained. "I'll be fine, don't worry... The spell just took a lot out of me, I..hadn't performed it in quite a while." He'd been letting Lothar support him, up until then. He rose, standing straighter, though he seemed a shadow of his former self. He shrugged Lothar off, and nodded at him, and at the elf that was with them. He'd taken an interest in her now. There was something about her, something important, something more.

At that exact moment all the torchers that were lit in the entire building went out in a gust of wind, almost instantly the flames returned, but they were a bright blue. Zahlor looked at the nearest one, "Something important just happened." He said, "What?"

Lothar's expression changed, "Intruder." He said. "Upper levels. If he thought coming through the roof of one of the most important and well defend buildings in the known world would save him, he was mistaken. There are enchantments, shields, barriers." He turned to run, "I'll be back, in combat armour."

Zahlor nodded, again, and watched him dissapear around the corner. He then turned to his new found companion. "Stay, retreat, charge?"

Ambience

Ambience
**reflexion

KingDubya
It seemed that the golden substance Valdor saw seeping from the man's fingers was healing the night elf. He thought to himself, "He may be dangerous, but it seems he can redeem himself for that."
He began to ponder his opinion of the elf when, suddenly, all the torches went out. Then, as quickly as they were doused, the flames grew again, but were a bright shade of blue. He could hear worried conversation, including the mention of an intruder on the upper levels.
"This makes things much more interesting. Someone tried to get in, like me, but failed in their attempt." His eyes had been wandering around the mysterious torches, but he directed them back to the two his attention had been focused on.
He saw a companion of theirs leave, apparently to get his equipment to drive out the intruder. He could see now that the elf had a small dagger, for he could see a glint of it when she reached behind her cloak. "So, she is armed already. I might be able to approach them later, but I doubt I would be able to do so here. Maybe when they leave..." Valdor readied himself to escape back out the window he had entered once most of the people in the room had left to deal with the intruder.

Darth Acheous
As Darashi was walking out the door he heard gaurds so he took a step back and thought. He shot the left gaurd in the heart and as the other came running he sliced him in half and then spit on their corpses. "I hate humans". He kept walking and came to a corner where he heard voices. There seemed to be 2 men and 1 woman. When he turned the the corner about to unsheeth his blades he saw the man he had been hunting for so long. "hello", he said in a deep grim voice,"I have come to kill you but i am so old. You are so young and powerful. It also seems you have a beautiful wife. It would be ashame to kill you. Maybe we could be friends. Or maybe i could suck you dry...

Liquid_Fire
Zahlor was still looking at Acantha when Darashi had come around the corner. He'd heard the footsteps, and almost immediatly assesed the threat. Vampires were rare...for reason, they'd been hunted long ago, of course their race had brought down the wrath of the humans and other races upon themselves. "Or maybe I could send my blade through your heart." He said, he turned around casually. He was worried though, he'd used up most of his energy, magical and physical, healing Acantha. He would have less than half of his reserve to fight this new apperance. "You've come to kill me?" He said. "One of the few who know who I am then, or at least have some kind of idea. Do you want to know why you've never found me until now?" Zahlor paused, "I haven't been here. On this world. For a long time, over a hundred years, far more than a hundred years. You've been searching for that which was not within your grasp. Finally, you have found me, to kill me. It's a cause, unjust, without honor. You may kill me, you may not. However...I am more than confident I can stay alive long enough for the enforceres to come. You know who they are, the Elite guard of the Sanctuary. Their armour, blue and gold, enchanted to stop magical attacks...it makes them stronger."

Zahlor stepped forward, he still had not drawn his weapon. "Come then..." He said, in a challenging tone. "Face me. There is to little time for that, and for your depature. Should you fight me, there will be no escape for you. Should your descision be another, then I will allow you to leave without threat, and without consequence. The arch mages of Archeron however, will not be so kind. They built this place, they performed the very magics that keep the colossal spheres afloat, the magics that protect this place from all but very few. I myself would not want to confront them, even in my prime state. At least not when most are in the Sanctuary itself."

Zahlor stopped talking, finally. He'd stalled his foe thus far, even at the cost of revealing more of himself to everyone within earshot than he had intended. It was worth it, this vampire too could come to serve a part in the future, a big one. For better, or for worse. It was not Zahlor's choice to decide the future, or the destiny of the planet. It was his choice though, to decide his future within it, his own destiny, and how he would affect others.

Darth Acheous
Darashi thought about his words.he thought about who he would be if it weren't for his mothers death. He did not think she was evil. He realized that he had done to human children humans had done to him and he felt terrible. "for now human we must join. I can bite you and turn you into a vampire and your strength agility and instinct will be far greater than you could even hope to dream of. But decide quickly and know that if you choose the path of a vampire it will be difficult but you will have gained a companion."

Burning thought
( can i join plz smile )

Darth Acheous
u have to send ur character sheet to liquid_fire by pm and he'll probably approve it. read the first page

Burning thought
Originally posted by Darth Acheous
u have to send ur character sheet to liquid_fire by pm and he'll probably approve it. read the first page

(ok thx, i sent it and now i w8 for reply)

Ambience

Ambience

Liquid_Fire
Zahlor never let his eyes off Darashi, but Acantha's actions had nearly led to that. He scolded himself at letting his senses falter. "I'm too important..." He repeated it to himself, "No, I am not. I have little importance, if you can understand. A few people of this world are all that's important. I'm simply an aide. Understand." He said, "That I can't back down. What I do does not call for it. I do what I do, without question, not without choice." He glanced at her, "Don't worry though. I don't plan on dying, at least any time soon."

Darth Acheous
"I guess you don't want the power and greatness of a vampire. We're not all that bad and we kill for good reason. Well, most of us."

Liquid_Fire
Zahlor eyed him. "I'm a human being, and I'm proud of my origins." Zahlor said, "And no, I don't desire power, nor greatness. It was a gift I was born with, and a responsibility I carry, with honor, and willingness..." He paused. "There is never a good enough reason to kill."

Darth Acheous
"Well then why do you kill? Hold that thought. I hear gaurds coming."
Darashi fell down with an arrow stuck in his side.One of the gaurds had shot him."Please help me" he cried out in pain.

KingDubya
"Well then why do you kill? Hold that thought. I hear gaurds coming."
Darashi fell down with an arrow stuck in his side.One of the gaurds had shot him."Please help me" he cried out in pain.
When Valdor saw the vampire appear, he judged this event to be too interesting to just leave without watching it play out. As the vampire was hit by an arrow, Valdor began to think, "Well, he seems honest enough, and I doubt I'll get into too much trouble. What harm could come from helping someone out?"
He quickly ran out of the shadows and picked up the man, though it would slow down his escape. He winked at the night elf, then jumped out the nearby window before the guards' arrows could reach him. He ran as fast as he could while carrying the man, and he made sure to say to him, "Don't bother offering me power. I have enough."
He dodged through the crowd, who started panicking when they saw a pale man with an arrow sticking out his side being carried away. Making his way into the alleys of the city, he began to wish that he had been here before so he could know where he was going. He bashed open the door to an empty building deep within the city's workings and closed it behind him.
Going into the far corner of the room, he pulled out his dirk. "Don't worry, this'll only hurt a bit." He dug the knife into the man's wound to assist in pulling out the arrow, and it worked like a charm. He then cleaned the blade on his cloak and swiftly cut himself on the tip of his finger. "I know that you feed on blood, so here; drink up. It should help the wound." He offered the bleeding forefinger to the vampire he had just rescued.

Ambience

Ambience

KingDubya
*In case you're actually wondering Ambience, and it's not just your character, Valdor winked at her 'cause he likes her. It's his way of flirting when he's on the run.*

Liquid_Fire
"I kill because- " Zahlor hesitated, the moment the Vampire was hit, his eyes started to blaze gold, and he tensed, ready to throw himself between the Vampire and the Guards. This was not the way. The Vampire had shown no hostility to Zahlor, and was not fighting. When Valdor took his place, Zahlor could only regret he himself was not fast enough. However, one Guards managed a shot. Zahlor's eye color changed from blazing gold to orange, and the arrow immolated and turned to ash before it hit it's target. "I kill because those who I slay are not but pure evil, and their deaths mean sorrow to no one, but above all, it would prevent the deaths of far more innocents..." He said softly. "I have a gift, a gift of power...it's my responsibility to use it to help others, I have no other choice in the way to live my life."

He turned to the Guards. "The Vampire was not attacking me." He said, "And you could clearly see that. Why then, did you choose to let your arrows lose?"

The Guard looked at him in surprise. "Because he entered through the roofs, trying to get in though he was not permitted, and he killed others in cold blood, some of which were my friends. I'm not letting a murderer run loose."

The other Guard though, was clearly angry. "He slit my brothers throat, from behind, with no honor! I was there! I stood in his lifeless blood as it pooled at my feet! I saw him bite into the heart of another man and drain him of his life force! That monster will pay!"

Zahlor looked at the man. The Vampire had done wrong then. Had Zahlor known that, he would have trapped him. "Sound to all then, increase the Guard."

"Who-"

"Do it." Zahlor said, his tone had changed to one of command. The Guards saluted and ran off to follow his orders. Once they had left, Zahlor sighed and shook his head. "These people are too rash." He said. "Their actions, ill thought, can cause no harm than good, even if they intend it...but the Vampire commited a crime. I can't stop the Guards through force. Only find our friends first."

He spun to face Acantha hearing her last words and her tone. His eyes now, were full of concern. He stepped toward her swifty, crossing the distance with three long strides, and slipped her hand into his. "Hope." He said softy, "Have hope, spirit." He smiled slightly, "I've come to help set things strait. The Vampire's actions were unfortunate, as were the concequences, you will see much of that I am afraid. Have faith, things will be set strait, and they will become clear. You have no reason to fear." He looked at her, not letting go of her hand until she relaxed, and calmed down.

Burning thought
Played by: Burning thought

Name: Nepherous
Known as: Nepherous

Race: Anubis Warrior/Anubite
Weapons: a large scythe made from an ancient eqyption material from the underworld, crafted by Anubis himself and given to Nepherous when he was first risen, the weapon is said to harvest the souls of those slain by Nepherous
Powers: leap great distances, powerful dark magics, can send forth shadow magic from hands and raise the dead to work for him
Appearance: 9ft tall and muscular, arms and legs relitively large and muscular and neck and chest. muscular thighs but lower down from the thighs he has a thin well formed shape for jumping, wears thin neck armourments that goes across the shoulders and the upper chest, eqyption pattening goes across it with a jade scarab in the centre of the piece. Nepherous has the face of a jackal with long ears and a small amount of armourment on nose and face.

Personality: often morbid and aggressive, low pitched voice that has a dark nature to it as he speaks, although he speaks of death and likes to talk of egyption burials he doesnt often kill, only maimes or cripples so that his enemies cannot hurt him, if they die however he raises them from the dead to serve him.

History: He doesnt know much of his past, he had forgotten his life under the command of Anubis, all he knows is that for thousands of years he has wandered the coutnryside and on an old scroll he is given the information of the werebouts of desecrated egyption tombs out in the desert and he travels to these places and rids the tombs of their desecration, however he does not completly abide by the scroll for he sometimes raises some of them from the dead.

other: He has a small ring and amulet, both with a skull with ruby eyes made into them. He does not know what they do but he feels rejuvinated after long runs just after a few seconds of rest, he doesnt tire often and so he has come to belive that they increase his stamina

Burning thought
Nepherous traveled the desert lands, he enjoyed the feel of the sun, it strengthened him somewhat. He ran quickly across the dunes, leaping far distances every so often. "hmm this is where the scroll says the tomb is", "but where is it" . He stepped a few feet and felt cold stone on his foot, "hmm", he whispered a few words and the san beneath his feet seemed to be blown fiercely all of a sudden by the wind, creating a small sand storm. When the storm had ended an old tomb, egyption in nature and with many strange marking across its side appeared before him.

Nepherous readied himself, he stepped into the tomb, slightly saddening at the loss of sunlight. on his side belt he had some torches, he lit them with another spell which allowed him to see into the tomb. It was not very big, a small sarcofagus in the centre but standing around it were the walking dead, strangely brought to life. He ran at them, he doesnt usually kill things unless their desicrating a tomb but in this case they were already dead so he had no guilt. He leapt with all his strength at one of the dead, sending it against the wall, his reflexes were amazing to behold, as soon as the dead touched the wall he leapt off and while flipping backwards slashed the creatures head off, sending it to the floor. While in mid flight of his flip he sent down his scythe, slashing one of his enemies heads in half while impaling the last one in the chest. With a quick movement the creatures chest fell open as did its entire body as it fell in half.

Nepherous sighed "the dead never seem to stay dead in this world" he stepped back out into the sunlight, looked on his scroll and yawned. "one more then, then ime going to do my own things, i need gold, and ime not going to get it looking through tombs, unless ime lucky enough to find a pharoahs tomb" the Jackal face of Nepherous smiled a little before starting off running in the direction of his next tomb.

Ambience

Ambience
oh yes King, I know I've used it many times ;D lol

Darth Acheous
Darashi was carried off by some being. He could not tell much about it. Not even the gender allthuogh he beleived it was a male. He wondered why somone would want to save him. He felt like somone cared about for the first time in his long, harsh life. Could he have made a... a friend?" Who... who are... where am I?" Darashi was a half-vampire so he had weak skin and had recently thought about buying armor but was not exactly socialy acceptable.

KingDubya
"Frankly," Valdor responded, "I don't really know where we are. I was carrying you away so I could find a quiet place to pull the arrow out, and we ended up in this abandoned... house, I guess." He paused for a moment, then said, "You can call me Valdor. You're gonna have to tell me your name in exchange for that, once you feel better, that is." He smiled a bit and added, "I saved you cause... I felt like it. You seem honest, so I think that you deserve to live, or whatever it is a vampire does; that is what you are, right?"

Burning thought
Nepherous once again found a tomb, however this was indeed a large one, more of a pyramid. He stepped into the darkness once again, feeling depressed as the sun disappeared from view. he stepped down the flooring, each step he took caused an echoe down into the great darkness "this is going to get me ambushed" he whispered to himself, he got down on all fours and spread his feet, he walked again, much quiter and using his canine instincts and senses to taste movements and see sounds. He could hear those who desecrated the tomb, talking within. he looked through the Darkness to see brigands, they were putting their hands over ancient artifacts within the tomb. "well these should be worth a hefty price" one brigand spoke out while smiling and looking at a pot. "your life is worth less" Nepherous said suddenly out of the dark before slashing one of the men in half. The scream startled the men, some drew swords and swung shields in the darkness, however they did not espect their assailent to come from above them, from above Nepherous came and with a quick slash took of both of the brigands heads.

his morbid sense of humour made him let out a quick laugh, "well the best part is over" he said to himself, but just then he heard shouts down the corridor and screams, "errr these human fools are a nuisance". Nepherous brought out an Ankh, it was in the shape of a skull and was black with ancient markings on it, he said some ancient words, the evil through his body spread into the ankh in the form of dark vapour and then fell down onto the brigands bodies. those with their heads slashed off started swtiching, suddenly the corpses rose up, the dark magic had melted some of their flesh and their skin seemed pale as if devoid of blood and with a movement of the Ankh, Nepherous sent them down towards the screaming. He followed them slowly.

Suddenly a pair of screaming brigands came out of the gloom, one of them hacked maddly at the undead who simply clawed into his chest and ripped him open while the other brigand fainted. But just then light came into the hall, as if some magic was within the tomb, braziers and torches all around them came to life and Nepherous saw what had turned the Brigands mad, a great tall beast of bone and bandage stood before him, it seems they had awakened the pharoah from his long slumber. The undead that Nepherous had brought back attack the mummy which simply smashed them aside, as it jumped at Nepherous the old jackal headed warrior launched himself to the war, holding on. He leapt with enormous strength at the Pharoah and severed his crumbling rotting arm which lunged at him. The Pharoah turned around and with anger roared at Nepherous before sending forth dark magic from its mouth, just singeing the old anubis warriors foot a little, Nepherous made a final bid, while sending out a powerful sand blast that sent the mummy against the wall he leapt onto its chest "stay dead, king of old" he said before pushing his scythe across the old kings chest. Two halves lay motionless on the floor.

One again Nepherous admired his handywork, he treated his wound on his foot with some of his potions of sand, he always carried these potions with him that he poured on his wounds, they seemed to be a strange type of cure since they seemed to be simply of sand, but when he poured them on wounds they healed up and cuts became simply a memory. "i think i more than deserve some of these artifacts from all my hard work in this tomb" and with that Nepherous took a bag of ancient egyption gold figuirines and a small solid gold ankh from the Pharoahs head dress and left, not to follow the Scroll for now, but for to get some more of the Sand potions from his old friend and to sell his gold to Traders.

Liquid_Fire
"I do what I have to do within the different situations I encounter." He said, in a casual tone now. "No cuts, no bruises, of course I never really got into a fight though did I?" He arched an eyebrow at her question, letting go of her hand and taking half a step back. She was calm, objective done. "I tihnk he was rather fond of your looks dear." He said. "And no, I don't usually have assasins tracing me down. However I was bought into a conflict with vampires many years ago. This one hasn't forgiven me." He sighed, turning away from her he walked to the window, send leaned forward, setting his palms upon the window sill, he looked out to the scene beyond. "They brought doom upon themselves once they began hunting people, and other beings alike or blood."

Suddenly, he spun to face her. "However, time waits for very few, and I am not one of them. I'm going to speak to the nobles. Arthas inculded." He started walking in the direction of the buildings center. "You are welcome to join me."

Ambience

Darth Acheous
Darashi felt like dying although he could not without a fight. He had been given something he did not want. He had been gifted and forsaken."I... I am eternaly greatful to you. My name is Darashi Lave. Some know me as... The Avnger. But you may call me what you wish. For my entire life I been an evil being who killed for revenge and bloodlust. I understand know that there is no reason to kill and all those who do are committing evil. But I can live with that." Darashi held his hand out to Valdor. He made a friend...

KingDubya
Valdor shook the hand of his new ally. This man could be a valuable asset due to the vampirism, and Valdor was glad that he had a new friend. He asked the man, "So, why were you there in the Sanctuary, Darashi? Did it have something to do with who was in there, or was it just on a whim?"

Liquid_Fire
"I'm sure he was interested in both of us. But I would have to say, it would be rather difficult for a man to not be fond of your looks." He paused. "Even me." He added. "I'll tell you my name in due time, believe me you will be one of the people on this world who will know it. "Many males are easily secuded to power...and beauty. Maybe their linear thinkers, maybe they live simpler lives where such a thing is more important to them. Maybe they're greedy. I don't know. I know I am none of those."

He stopped walking. "However, I will tell you what I believe. I believe most people on this world, they are who they are. I however, will be who I choose to be." After he'd finished, be began moving again.

Darth Acheous
"The past is past as we should let it be. Soon, friend, you know more of me but for now i must know a bit about you. Allthought one thing I will tell you is that over time I gain... powers. Many do not know this of vampires for most do not care of us. Do you have a purpose? I strongly disbeleive in taking to much time for unnecessary actions. Like you flirting with that elf. Do not be surprised. I have empathy and saw you wink but who am I to be tellong you what to do. After all it is me who is trying to change." Darashi felt strange, speeking without threat. He was not used to it at all. He hoped he had not sounded stupid.

KingDubya
"You want to know about me?" Valdor asked rhetorically. "Well, as can be easily seen, I am an elf. I am what some would call a mercenary, but I prefer the term 'soldier of fortune'. If you need an ally against someone, look no further."

Valdor simply smiled and shrugged when the mention of his flirting came up. "Well, every man succumbs to beauty at some time, so I prefer to enjoy it while I can."

After hearing Darashi's last statement, Valdor's face showed his confusion. "I know that you are not a typical vampire, for I've encountered ones before, but what exactly are you trying to change about yourself?"

Darth Acheous
"As I have told you I 'was' a terrible being. That person I had been preparing to as you might have seen tought me something about myself. I do not wish be evil any longer." Darashi was excited that he was having the first conversation with a friend of his life!

Ambience

Liquid_Fire
Zahlor, for the most part, ignored her first few comments. Her comments seemed to pass through him, as if he could care less. And he already knew he was a man chained behind iron doors. He addressed only her last two. "No, I did not. However people have probably told me of that in my past. I just do not recall, or have buried the memories far into my mind, where even I am unable to reach them. As far as your description of my voice goes, I assume it would depend upon the person hearing it."

He stopped at the sound of armoured footsteps. Turning around, he came face to...chest against a man clad in gold and crimson armour. He stopped dead, and looked up to see Radion's helmet. At first he did not move, then however, he took a step back and to the side, his back parallel to the wall so the Guardian could pass. He saluted. Radion nodded at him, and continued walking. Zahlor watched his retreating back. "It appears my audience in the council chamber is not needed. Most likely Radion's voice has far more influence than my own. He also knows far more than I." He shook his head. "I've never seen a Guardian if such high regard before. I wonder what the people will think when they see him, if they do not faint upon sight." He smiled, and turned to walk back the way he'd come, to the main doors of the Sanctuary. "My presence is needed elsewhere. I am going to find the Vampire and his friend. I no longer sense such a dark..." He trailed off, as if distracted, terribly distracted. His paces slowed, and stopped.

Ambience

Liquid_Fire
Zahlor ignored her, for now. He ran to the window, nearly slamming into the wall. He gazed out at the sky, seemingly searching for something. His eyes widened slightly, "Mother of mercy..." He breathed.

He spun, and grabbed onto Acantha, pulling her toward him. "Come on!" He picked her up, and held her in both harms. "Hold on!" He took one step back, and then launched himself out the window at the ground two stories below. His eyes blazed green, and the fall was slowed at the last second so he could land without hurting himself. The impact was hard, and loud. His knees bent with the impact. Several people screamed and moved away from him. He set her down, "Your skills will come in handy." he said. "Dont think something as shiny as gold can escape the eyes of one who is trained."

He spun around to face the crowed, "Dragons, Crimson Ones, headed toward the town. I sense three, something else is wit them, we don't know what."

He eyed him.

He sighed, "The Mystics of the Arcane Sanctuary sense them! They gave me charge to tell you! MOVE!"

Silence, then chaos. The crowd scattered, and their screams began to drown out all other noise.

Zahlor looked around, "That could've gone better." He paused, "Dragons...those three could easily raze this city to the ground..." He looked at Acantha. "I need you to tell the Guards or Army, or whatever military organization of the problem. You can get through the crowd faster than me, I'd have to force my way through, I don't want people hurt. Please, hurry. I'll be back here, with our two friends from the earlier confrontation. There is power in this city, contained within you three, and I want it on spot."

KingDubya
"As I have told you I 'was' a terrible being. That person I had been preparing to as you might have seen tought me something about myself. I do not wish be evil any longer." Darashi was excited that he was having the first conversation with a friend of his life!
"Well, this is very interesting indeed. I'm glad I took the time to save this guy." Valdor was about to respond to Darashi's statement, when he heard a distant commotion outside. Holding up his hand, he said, "Wait here. I'm going to see what this is about."
He walked outside and went to the nearest villager, which meant going back towards the Sanctuary, and asked what was going on. The villager replied, "Dragons! They're coming, and they're going to destroy us all!" Valdor's eyes widened when he heard this, and he rushed back to the empty building.
"We need to move, now! Dragons are approaching, and I don't want to be here when they arrive." He rushed around the building, looking in various cupboards and cabinets for anything useful that they might need. Then, after stuffing it all into his pack, he went over to the vampire and asked, "Do you need any help walking around, or do you think you can make it yourself?"

Ambience
Acantha's mouth feel open, now he was just going to walk away from her? She gritted her teeth and her hands tingled as she weighed on slapping him.

'Let go of me!' She yelled and pounded his chest and braced her legs though his brute force won out. 'You can't be serious about jump out the win-.' Acantha stopped in midsentance and wrapped her arms around his next in such a tight fashion it would prove hard to breath. She pressed her face into her shoulder and screamed a she felt herself plunge towards the group. 'Don't let go of me...' She begged. 'Y-Your crazy.' She said swaying as her feet touched the ground. She took a minute to gather herself before saying, 'What skills darling.' She asked in a sly tone as she went through a mood swing. So he wasn't going to turn her in. And thank God anybody who wore that brand was supposed to be turned in immediately to the police then hung.

'Dragons?' She asked in a raspy voice. Acantha stood there shocked and looking like a pale life less doll only brought back to sense by the screams of the civilians. 'It could've gone alot better. Next time I state the bad news. She said and was already tightening her tunic and her belt. She nodded. 'I'll get whomever I can. Meet you back here.' She said and at that she spun on her heal and with amazing agility and diligence she raced behind the stone walls.

Ambience
**plunge towards the ground

Darth Acheous
"I can feel the presence the dragons. They're here! Remember that man and woman we met. They seem to be able to get through tough conditions. When I was there I felt their every emotion. She has a secret and he is very forgiving. Are you thinking what Im thinking?

KingDubya
"Yes, I think I am. We need to find them." Valdor led the way through the alleys back the way he had entered. He ran back to the area around the Sanctuary, which was still filled with the panicking crowd. He looked through the screaming masses for even a flash of the sun off the man's armor, or a glimpse of the night elf's dark skin. He knew that if he found one, the other wouldn't be too far away.

Ambience
Acantha worked her way through the mob, squeezing past fleets of crying children and their mothers or worried fathers. In her search her eyes fell upon Valdor and his companion. She jogged up to them her skin sheaning with sweat. She panted for a moment before saying. 'We-I-my friend....He needs your help! He's up there.' She said pointing past the mob'.Dragons are coming!' She coughed. 'You have to help him, and all the people here. 'Please!' Acantha claimed with honest sincerity. A note of rushed panic found itself in her usually calm and flirtatious voice. 'Do the right thing.' She said turning her gaze to Darashi with obvious distaste. 'Tell him I'll be there soon enough.'

Liquid_Fire
Zahlor watched her dissapear into the ground. The moment she did, he turned around and darted out of sight. He was heading in the direction of the dragons, but he would not confront beings of that power, yet. Orcs, Orcs had enslaved the Crimson dragon queen, and were breeding them as war horses. If Dragons were here, Orcs would not be far behind.

His feet thundered across the ground, he'd made his way to the outer parts of the city very quickly. He doubted the Orcs wouldn't send a infiltration party in ahead of the Dragon's themselves. Turning down an alleyway, he slammed a locked door down. Using the stairs be made his way to the building's roof, and stepped to the edge. His eyes swept back and forth, searching for his prey. A moment later, his suspicion was confirmed.

"Strike three. Your out."

The leader of the Orc party stopped, the rest of them, all five wearing black armour to blend into shadow stopped as well. He looked up to the roof top, and growled. "You again." He said. "Defiled human! You spared my life the last two times we met, you will learn to regret it." He Orc was refering to Zahlor's recent, and unknown to the humans, actions.

Zahlor shook his head. "I spared your life so that you would live to see another chance. I will not grant you a third." He reached down, and pulled his sword from the sheath. A mythical ring came from the metal running along the material as he pulled it out to hold it at his side.

The Orc laughed. "You may defeat us all, maybe not. You cannot stop the dragons, they will destroy this city."

Zahlor looked down at him, his face now showed the smallest hints of anger. "Not if I can help it." His eyes started to blaze gold, soon the blood in his viens pulsed with the same energy, physically empowering him. He tensed, then leaped from the roof top. Hurtling toward the ground, his sword flashed as he began to spin it in his hands in a methodical fashion. He landed hard, a small ripple of arcane energy emminating from the impact. Instantly the sound of metal on metal shattered the still somewhat peaceful sound of the day, Zahlor's sword had stopped spinning and was held vertical and unmoving, the Orcs mighty war axe stopped dead against it. The Orc pulled back, and swung again. Zahlor ducked under the swing and rushed forward, at the same time the Orcs companions closed in on him.

Darth Acheous
"I am determined to save him for I owe him that for trying to kill him.My ways are changing..."

Ambience

Ambience
Also, pardon the rambling of the post above. I had writers block xD

KingDubya
"Seems they might've been looking for us, too," Valdor thought to himself. "My first priority would normally be to help the lovely lady, but from what I can guess, that man will be heading straight into trouble, and he may need my help."
He turned to his vampiric associate and said, "I'm going to help out her friend. I recommend you go to assist her, but do as you will." He rushed towards the nearest building and jumped up to a cloth awning above the door. Then, he pushed firmly off the wooden poles holding it out and was propelled onto the roof. He drew his weapons and jumped from surface to surface, running towards where he last saw the man in armor.
He heard the clash of metal against metal and a guttural voice. "Damn it... Orcs." His blood began to boil and his speed picked up, so much that he was almost leaping between strides. He leaped off the side of a building to find himself behind two Orcs in dark clothing while two others were looking straight at him and one, who was apprently their leader, was engaged in a fight with Zahlor.
"Need any help?" he asked rhetorically to Zahlor. He fell into his normal fighting stance, with his sword in front of him for defense and his dirk behind him, ready to thrust into a unsuspecting Orc's stomach. As one of the Orcs he landed behind lunged at him, he blocked the mighty swing and aimed for the beast's chest, but he unexpectedly moved to the side to dodge the attack. Valdor cursed and backed away so that none of his opponent's companions could flank him.

Pal_Jetsam06
Name: Kiil Orath
Known as: Orath
Race: human
Weapons: long sword
Powers: enchanted sword
Appearance: black long hair, tall, muscular, scruffy face.
Personality: silent, mean
History: trained by his father (a warrior) to become a defender of their town. Orath was exiled for killing the mayor out of lust for power. He roams the world in search of adventure.
Other: *****

Liquid_Fire
Read the rules.

Ambience
Acantha nodded at Valdor. 'Thanks for your help.' She said as she departed and winked at him as a gesture of farewell. Then turning her attention to Darashi she placed her crossed her arms. 'Well the guards aren't going to help. We have to warm them not to do anything to rash. Besides we have to help come on!' She said a tugged on his wrist. Jogging to the site to aid her friends with her new found companion.

Acantha's blood ran cold as she heard the rough voice of orks. Her knees became week for a second while she glanced at the fleet of soldiers. 'Light be with me.' She prayed looking for the shimmer of familiar armor.

Ambience
anybody?o.0

KingDubya
Originally posted by Ambience
anybody?o.0
*I'm here.*

Ambience
Well atleast somebody is. xD

Darth Acheous
Darashi astro-projected next to that lady who seemd "ever so fond of him". "Hello there. Need any help or are you afraid I'll turn on you?"

Darth Acheous
what does xD mean. sorry if that was a stupid question.

Liquid_Fire
(Astro projected?)

Zahlor blocked evenly, using the Orcs strength and weight of his weapon against him. The axe slid down the blade of his sword and bit into the earth. Zahlor spun his sword to the side until it was vertical and brought it down on the Orc's skull in one fluid motion. Footsteps from behind alerted him, and he stabbed backwards passing his blade through another Orc's torso. He noticed his new "friend", but showed no indication of it.

Ambience
'Yeah, you can go find them and tell them there's no back up. I can remain unseen easier than you can, so I'm going to see the volume of this army. Besides I work better alone.' Acantha said. 'And I wouldn't be giving to much sass vampire. It's in your nature so pardon me for being aware of my surroundings. Tell the guys I'm over here. I'll join you soon enough.' She said ruffling her hair. 'And hey, you can be fond of people but not of their past. So stay safe, I don't know if I like you yet.' She said and saluted him.

Ambience
xD Is like a smiley face. The 'x' for an eye is like a humbling or humered approach. Or to lighten the mood of the post as for it not to seem as grim or disrespectful. I just like adding it to the ends of my posts. Dunno why...=/

Well...there you go. xD

Darth Acheous
Oooooooooooh. ok.

Darth Acheous
hey LF. astro-projested means to move at a speed faster than light but only for a breif moment.
anyways...

"I appologize for the rudeness. I'm new to talking in a way that is not of threat. Here, blow on this if you ever need help. It will come," Darashi gave her a small flute type item from out of his robes.
He ran through the city trying to find their voices amongst the crowds. Then he saw them. Fighting orcs. He ran up behind one and shoved his sword through it's throat and the others turned around to see their partner on the ground. Darashi had already jumed ont the side of the building next to them by the time they came over. He jumped off and decapitated them both with his sword. "I never said I wouldn't kill orcs," he said with humor he hoped did not sound stupid. For some reason he was concious about what people thought of him...

KingDubya
hey LF. astro-projested means to move at a speed faster than light but only for a breif moment.
*I always thought it was "astral-projection" and it meant to send your spirit-self (or something similar) to contact with someone far away...

Not posting something right now. I'm too busy, but I wanted to comment on that.*

Darth Acheous
r game is getn low... post more!

Ambience
Ya I'm just waiting for LF to post and then I'll post my next peice which-ever that might be. smile

And omg I just got an iPod nano! I love it! big grin

Liquid_Fire
OOC: O.o wtf I keep trying to post up here and it's not loading properly. This must be the 6000th time I've tried doing this one. Sorry guys, I'll get some time in tomorrow to work with my . net.

Ambience
Ok sweet ;D
Hope you get it up. Or you could mail it to one of us (if possible) and we'll post it for you. smile
I tried working with my net before and well...Good luck. o.o

Ambience
ok w.e I'll just post. -goes to work on it-

Liquid_Fire
Zahlor stopped, all the orcs were now defeated. He nodded with grim satisfaction, and then looked at his blade. His eyes began to glow blue, like the runes etched upon it, and the blood faded away. He sheathed the weapon, and turned to the other two. "I believe a small army of Orcs will be attacking alongside the Dragon's. We need to alert the authorities, and mobilize the army not just the cities elite guard. I will travel back to the Sancuary and try to gather the few that can at least distract the Dragon's from their task."

Ambience

Darth Acheous
Darashi heard the blow of the whistle. only he could hear it for it was forged by his people in a blessed chapel. he cralwed up the building so fast the others had no time to speek with him. he jumped across the building tops and dropped down right next to her. "What's the problem?"

Ambience
'Wow.' She said amazed by his reaction to the call. 'The problem is I'm stuck in this mob, I'm lost and I don't know whats going on. I need to talk to my friend. And please get me away from here.' She said a note of panic in her voice. She had never been around people before and Acantha felt fearful and defensive.

KingDubya
*Well, I have band camp for the week. I won't be able to post until Saturday, and the same goes for next week; I'll be too tired after camp to post anything, and I don't have much time in the morning. If you guys want, you can go ahead and powerplay Valdor in your posts. Ciao! wink*

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>