crazy 88

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tycooon
so bill tells budd their weren't really 88 members in the crazy 88, i think.

but my friend says that while he was watching the scene with the bride against the crazy 88 he counted 88 members.

lol so is their 88 of them or not?

Mandorallen
no, there is not 88.

at least I'm pretty sure, correct me if I'm wrong.

Elm_Psycho1428
there is 88 of them.......I dont know why he said that tho....maybe they wouldnt believe she could kill that many of them.

KILLBILLFREAK
She only killed 68-70 people out of Vol.1

Elm_Psycho1428
did u count all of them? I did

KILLBILLFREAK
Originally posted by Elm_Psycho1428
did u count all of them? I did Maybe i miscounted ,

Elm_Psycho1428
nice sig !

KILLBILLFREAK
Thanks

Son of Boromir
i think there could of been more

KILLBILLFREAK
who knows

Juwanna
how could u count that? lol

Elm_Psycho1428
pause and play...pause and play....it gets boring after a while LOL!

Juwanna
lol it probably would XD
a lot of memorizing there too eh shifty

HeywoodJablomey
If you remember she didn't kill them all.. the last young kid she cuts his sword up and then spanks him with hers. then sh announces to the bloody crowd on the floor. those of you who still have your live may leave with them but leave your limbs they belong to me...... Except you Sophie...............So even if they were the Crazy 88's and there were 88 it would be hard to tell exactly how many she really did kill.

Do you count the gang of bodyguards in the private room with O-ren-Ishii as part of the 88's? You know the one's who are making fun of Charlie Brown?

bogen
the 88 rocked until they got severly pwned by a silly caucation girl who likes to play with samarai swords

Heaven's Sword
Bill said there weren't 88 of them, they just thought it sounded cool, but I didn't want to take the time to count.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.