Superhero Draft!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EsteemedLeader
A superhero game. Central East Coast City is a haven for crime. It was founded with the dream of being the city that puts America back in the eyes of the world. The city is site to an enormous "prison of the future", a genetic research laboratory, an academy which specializes in the most advanced technology, and a corrupt militaristic organization. Mob bosses rule the streets, murder is an everyday thing, guns litter the street in droves. You will play the role of a new superhero, fresh tights and everything. You became a hero to protect the city from criminals. But then, weird things start happening. Instead of petty thieves and bank robbers, you start to hear stories of freaks, mutants, people with unbelievable powers, like yourself. Unfortunately for you, they aren't as righteous as you are, and so your story begins...

I will be the host and control the villains. Members can form teams, and fight each other. What makes my RP different is simply that I want to remove some bothersome troubles that annoy me and disrupt the game for other players:

1. Originality-
Characters may not have certain powers that were fun when you first saw them used, but are basically character original and should not be duplicated. Some examples I have seen are super bloodlust mode being copied from Raven and such, most summoning abilities (especially dragons), and magic swords that harness too much power.

2. Darkness and demonic powers-
Darkness powers shall be off limits unless I say otherwise. Characters who use darkness powers similar to Raven, The Darkness, or The Shade, shall not be allowed to join.

3. Theme-
Superpowers should share a similar theme. For instance, a character can not have lightning powers and telekinesis. Now, if they used their lightning powers to magnify metal and control it (as in the case of Static Shock), this probably will be deemed acceptable.

4. Power levels-
Characters shall be deemed to have approximately the same level of power. Characters who have many powers, they will have to be balanced out. For example, if one character has only superstrength, and one has superstrength and fire powers, the first guy, having all his power diverted to strength, will be more than twice as strong as the second.

5. Beginnings and amnesia-
No tortured upbringings or harsh life experiences being the motivation for superheroism. No Batman "parents murdered before my eyes" or "tortured my entire childhood" stories. Examples I will take are things along the lines of "read too many comic books and wanted to be like them", "rebelling because I found out I was adopted", or "got mugged and wanted to beat people up". I will absolutely NOT accept "woke up bruised and battered with no memories".

6. Travel-
No instant teleporting, lightspeed travel, or "sinking into the ground, and rises up at the scene" (Raven fan references keep popping up, don't they?). Although this will not be a heavy subject since getting to the scene won't go into great detail anyway, please keep it in mind.

7. Turns-
Battle shall be turn based, and one round can only hold so much. Turns will go in the order I choose and may hold approximately one or two actions, a statement (approximately a couple regular sized sentences), and as many thoughts as you need since thought is a near instant process. This depends on what the actions are, lesser actions and statements allow for more to be done.

Yeah, make your characters here. Try not to go overboard and make them Godly, okay?

KingDubya
EsteemedLeader checked this guy out WAY before he started this thread. It took me quite a while to create him, though. (To all those who have seen me in the Teen Titans RPs: yes, this is the same guy)

Name: Jonathan Weaver
Hero Alias: Geist (German for ghost; comes from his German heritage)
Costume: Black with a White G in the middle, Robin-style mask
Secret Base: He just lives in an apartment
Powers: Incorporeal at will, possession, flight, invisibility
Background: Discovered his powers as a teenager. He was walking down the streets of Manhattan when he was jumped (he went to prep school, so he looked rich). The people who jumped him beat him to take all the money he had, but he only had 5 bucks (lunch money). They pushed him down and started to walk away. When they turned their backs, Jon tried to jump on the back of the nearest one, but ended up right where he was standing. He stood and said, "What the hell?" The others looked at him and only saw the guy who Jon had jumped at. One said, "What are you doing Sam? Let's go." Jon looked down at his hands and realized he was in control of the person. He thought, "The guy I jumped at looked pretty strong, and they definitely won't be expecting this." He punched one right in the face and broke the guy's nose. The others just stared at this and jumped at Jon. Jon backed away thinking, "I've gotta get out of here," and walked right out of the guy's body. Jon ran off away from the group down an alley. As he was running, he didn't see that the alley was a dead end. He saw the wall at the last second and thought, "This is gonna hurt," but he ended up going right through it. Confused he ran home. Eventually he learned how to control his powers and how to use the others. He told his friend, Andrew, about his powers. Andrew, being the comic book fanatic he was, suggested that once Jon was done with school, he should become a superhero. Jon heeded Andrew's advice and has been fighting crime as Geist ever since.

feralboy
Name:Anna Right
Power:Weather control,flight,& plant control
History:This was a normal day for anna. thats untill she was struck by nine lighting bolts.after 2 days in intensive care she returned to school prefectly normal and more buetful then ever.it was the last hour of the day and a loud boom was heard.some tanker had exploed.the toxin gas spread into a 1mile radus.the gas killed everyone but Anna.little did anna know was that a tunnel of wind had blocked the gas from her.

EsteemedLeader
A little more detail about your powers would be helpful.

KingDubya
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
A little more detail about your powers would be helpful.
That would be good, for him and for the rest of us. And anyways, the flight comes with weather control (Storm can fly because she lifts herself up with wind that she's controlling).

sayiamon
Name: MARX Darks
Hero Alias: Plasma
Costume: Black spiderman mask and costume with a P on it.
Secret Base: Unknown. no one has ever followed him there.
Powers: plasma blasts, invisibility, flight, shapeshift
Background: He was a detective. While on a very important case he was exposed to a radiation that made him lose his memory. Now he fights crime as plasma. But he didn't forget everything....
He has a resistance to possesion. He remembers comic superheros and wanted to be like them. The radiation gave him his powers.

sayiamon
Redo!!!!
Powers: plasma blasts, invisibility, flight, shapeshift,resistance to possesion.
Background: He was a detective. While on a very important case he was exposed to a radiation that made him lose his memory. Now he fights crime as plasma. But he didn't forget everything.... He remembers comic superheros and wanted to be like them. The radiation gave him his powers.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by sayiamon
Redo!!!!
Powers: plasma blasts, invisibility, flight, shapeshift,resistance to possesion.
Background: He was a detective. While on a very important case he was exposed to a radiation that made him lose his memory. Now he fights crime as plasma. But he didn't forget everything.... He remembers comic superheros and wanted to be like them. The radiation gave him his powers.

Resistance to possession...low, very low. Not allowed.

But, besides that, how does he have invisibility if he is plasma based?

And to what limit is his shapeshifting?

feralboy
Originally posted by KingDubya
That would be good, for him and for the rest of us. And anyways, the flight comes with weather control (Storm can fly because she lifts herself up with wind that she's controlling).
she anit storm but i'll go with it.

feralboy
Name:Anna Right
Power:Weather control,flight,& plant control
Hero name: Nature
History:This was a normal day for anna. thats until she was struck by nine lighting bolts.after 2 days in intensive care she returned to school perfectly normal and more beautiful then ever.it was the last hour of the day and a loud boom was heard.some tanker had exploded.the toxin gas spread into a 1mile radius.the gas killed everyone but Anna.little did anna know was that a tunnel of wind had blocked the gas from her.thats until and earthquake struck.thats when the wind stopped and the earth swollen her hole.her crushed body stayed under the earth for 90 days.on the 100th day the toxin gas mutated her genetic make up.later the night the earth began to shake once more.a Nature(Anna)sparing out.her body glowing green the turning back to tan.2 days later Anna had walked into the woods were she was meet by some hungry wolves.as they ran toward her some vines rapped around their legs a tossed them several feet away.like most animals the wolves ran.All the plant began to move around her.when she tried to escape they trapped her.she lived there for a year.then so how a fire broke out and the plants saved her and let them self burn to the ground.when Anna reached 15 she began to notice she could not kill a plant only make them grow.

Darth Extecute
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/db/SC2NightmareProfile.jpg

Name: Leon "The cursed knight"

Hobbies: Chess, Poker, Movies, Sience, History/Knights and Books.

Personality: He has an very high intelligence, thats to all time on his own. He can get pretty agressive thanks to his known strength, he often dont hesitate to use it. He is abit of an loner thanks to his appearance, since he think not many would like him thanks to it. He have lived alone so long, that he nearly have forgotten how to be among people. But he will try his best for people to like him, but he realy think they wont like him, thanks to his appearance.

Work: He is an researcher.

Background: He all his life has been mostly intrested in history and technology. He at the age of 33 desided to create an liquid that could help those people with genetic sicknesses he have heard so much about. He spent weeks and months on this 'cure' but somewhere on the way, something went wrong. When he thought he finaly was done, an earthquake striked just beneath the lab, and all his work was destroyed, aswell as an gigantic fire took place and he was burned alive. Thanks to an medieval armour he had thanks to his intrest, that he have specialy designed for situations like these, he survived the heat and fire, and took himself out alive. When he reached the outside he noticed he have been merged with the liquid. He had became what he was trying to remove. His skin was totaly burned and it was changing for every second. Not many minutes later he was turned into something horrible. His right arm was turned into some kind of monster and the rest of his skin was totaly fleshy and burned, and the armour he putted on had aswell merged and he could not remove it. He became feared from the society and lived the rest of the years until now in darkness. He have desided he cant live in the shadows the rest of his life, so he is now wearing a robe mostly to cover his arm, and he walk the land. He is still unsure if he ever will be accepted by anyone

Powers: Leon has a benefit thanks to his enormous strength, which is his true power. It is unnatural and extremely high. He also is extremly smart and quick (smart and quick is combined, and is not really any super powers. It is thanks to his high strength he is as quick as he is, and the smart part is because he have been playing chess and reading sience his entire life.) He dont have much of distance powers like lighting or something like that. However, he can launch a strong energy ball from his right hand. It dont hurt the opponent much, but with it he can either deside to pull or push the enemy closer or away. Also, he can create sertain elements in his hand, but only for close combat for example he can spread lighting trough physical contact with his right arm and the opponent. Also (this is not counted as an power, but I think this is the place to put it) his appearance make people fear him, giving him an advantage if facing opponents.

Items: His armour (Ofcourse), An sword that is the only thing he has as memory from his previous life, some books, some movies, a deck of cards and a chess board. He also have some alchemy equipment.

Physical Description:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/43/SC2NightmareConcept2.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d2/SC2NightmareConcept1.jpg
Height: 6'9"
Weight: 305 lbs
Eye Color: Red/Yellow
Hair Color: Red
Orginal Appearance before mutation:
(The sword he have on this pic, is the one he use, not the strange on in the pics above)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/96/Soul_Calibur_-_Siegfried_-_Body_1.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/05/Soul_Calibur_-_Siegfried_-_Face_1.jpg

Is this character OK, or should I make a new one. If he is not, then ofcourse I will make another one. Just tell me, if anything at all is wrong with him or if anything in him will ruin the RP.

EsteemedLeader
Wow, Soul Caliber.huh

Um, I don't mind much. So basically, he's Nightmare with a thunder fist and high intelligence, right?

feralboy
i know it ivy but it's the best i could do. so with that said heres Nature

EsteemedLeader
Alright.

Question: What should I call the actual RP thread once we get all the members? I was thinking of using the city's name...

feralboy
yea that'll work

sayiamon
Reredo!!!!
Hero Alias: Shadic
Costume: Black spiderman mask and costume with.
Powers: Shadow form, flight
Background: He was a detective. While on a very important case he was exposed to a radiation that made him lose his memory. Now he fights crime as plasma. But he didn't forget everything.... He remembers comic superheros and wanted to be like them. The radiation gave him his powers. Shadow form makes him turn into a shadow.

Would shadow form be on the not allowed list? Because I have alot more powers that I came up with.

EsteemedLeader
What's 'shadow form'?confused

Darth Extecute
Emh... Yah.. You could call himNightmare, but with another kind of life history.. but he have the same look big grin smile

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Emh... Yah.. You could call himNightmare, but with another kind of life history.. but he have the same look big grin smile

Can the sword not be Soul Edge? Just a really big freakin sword that, you know, doesn't have eyes and crap.

Dean Tetsaruga
Name/Dean haragatsu
Power:flight,shadow control,illusion controll.
Hero name/ Doom dragon
History/Dean was mistreated as a child and his parents hated him because they dident want to have a baby ever.Dean was locked into safes,cages,lockers,and anything els with a lock on it.In his previouse time he kept on reading magick books and such wich his parents kept drawling him Deeprer into the sark.One night a freind of his taught him a spell a spell wich changed his life forever a spell wich he had no controll of.The spell gave him powers but for every gift theres a price you must pay and unto the gift of powers Deans freind was killed in that same spell.Dean was thrashed when he went home his parents abused him more worse than ever before when they heard what he has done to his freind.Dean then ran away to prevent death even comming near anyone else again.
appearans:7 feet tall,black cloak,pale skin,blue eyes,and blacxk shoes

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Dean Tetsaruga
Name/Dean haragatsu
Hero name/ Doom dragon
History/Dean was mistreated as a child and his parents hated him because they dident want to have a baby ever.Dean was locked into safes,cages,lockers,and anything els with a lock on it.In his previouse time he kept on reading magick books and such wich his parents kept drawling him Deeprer into the sark.One night a freind of his taught him a spell a spell wich changed his life forever a spell wich he had no controll of.The spell gave him powers but for every gift theres a price you must pay and unto the gift of powers Deans freind was killed in that same spell.Dean was thrashed when he went home his parents abused him more worse than ever before when they heard what he has done to his freind.Dean then ran away to prevent death even comming near anyone else again.

Wow, not only did you rip off Harry Potter and Full Metal Alchemist, but you broke every rule too.

Dean Tetsaruga
Wow, not only did you rip off Harry Potter and Full Metal Alchemist, but you broke every rule too. i ment deeper into the dark and whats that supposed to mean?

moogle_xenocide
can i join?

Name: Xious nisfere
Hero Alias: noone
Costume: dark green pants,black shirt,thin peice of black cloth over his face
Secret Base: none
Powers: telekinesis,high intelligence,ability to control the weak minded
Background: it was just another normal day for Xious just like all the others.He was walking home from school coughing after breathing the heavily polluted air.He'd finally gotten to his parents house.He went down stairs to hi parents lab while they were doing highly dangerous experiments.There was a blast.Both his parents were killed.limping out of his recently destroyed home he got cornered by a bunch of thugs.Just as they were going to land a blow on him the were blocked by a barrier.At that point he'd learned of his powers and starte fighting evil because he'd always admired what the super heroes did

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by moogle_xenocide
can i join?

Name: Xious nisfere
Hero Alias: noone
Costume: dark green pants,black shirt,thin peice of black cloth over his face
Secret Base: none
Powers: telekinesis,high intelligence,ability to control the weak minded
Background: it was just another normal day for Xious just like all the others.He was walking home from school coughing after breathing the heavily polluted air.He'd finally gotten to his parents house.He went down stairs to hi parents lab while they were doing highly dangerous experiments.There was a blast.Both his parents were killed.limping out of his recently destroyed home he got cornered by a bunch of thugs.Just as they were going to land a blow on him the were blocked by a barrier.At that point he'd learned of his powers and starte fighting evil because he'd always admired what the super heroes did

Okie dokie.yes

Just come up with a nifty superhero name...

Dean Tetsaruga
am i joining or not?

Darth Extecute
I said it was the sword on the last pictures.. not the first.

moogle_xenocide
super hero alias:cihcysp

EsteemedLeader
I said it was the sword on the last pictures.. not the first.

Oh, woops. embarrasment

Yeah, okay then.yes

EsteemedLeader
am i joining or not?

Not with that character you're not. Read the rules.

Darth Extecute
Oh, woops. embarrasment

Yeah, okay then.yes

I also want to add that he has 2 "minds". Atleast he think so. He think the arm is speaking to him, making him do stuff, when it really is himself thinking.. Being alone to long is not healthy.

When will this start and how will it look like? Will all know eachothers , will all be good etc..?

EsteemedLeader
I also want to add that he has 2 "minds". Atleast he think so. He think the arm is speaking to him, making him do stuff, when it really is himself thinking.. Being alone to long is not healthy.

When will this start and how will it look like? Will all know eachothers , will all be good etc..?

Schizophrenia, nice,shifty

I guess the best thing to do is you all are relatively new at the superhero thing. Whoever are currently playing will meet at the scene of a crime, and from there be lead deeper into the heart of the criminal underworld. So you're not exactly a 'team', but you can work together.

And one note is that there will be secret gang wars going on in the city. You are thrown in the middle of the violent conflicts of the gang leaders.

moogle_xenocide
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^i've been wondering about that

posted late srry

EsteemedLeader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^i've been wondering about that

Yes, all will be good. Yes, you will meet each other in the beginning.

Darth Extecute
And when will it start? Really excited about this big grin

moogle_xenocide

aww......i wanted to be the crazy one.Oh well big grin

Darth Extecute
aww......i wanted to be the crazy one.Oh well big grin

lol. big grin Being crazy is cooll big grin

EsteemedLeader
It will start...soon. I'm not entirely sure, maybe tomorrow.

XornonJay
wow, i'm so in

Name: Brad Simmons

Hero Alias: none at the moment

Costume: as of right now, all black clothes, with a ninja style head rap

Secret Base: ....his attic.....

Powers: jumping (will develope in the background)

Background: lived a normal life. Did Tia Kwon Dou until he was 18 and read alot on Ninjitsu, then went into the police force. He didn't find his super power until he was 23 He was riding his bike down the street on his way to work one day when he slipped off the curb and fell in the way of a moving bus. In a mad attempt to try and save himself, he tried to jump out of the way. Lets just say he made it. When Brad hit the brick wall of the biulding on the other side of the street, four stories up, he thought he had been hit by the bus. But when he saw he was imbedded into the brick above the street, with dozens of people watching in amazment, he couldn't believe it.
Since then, he's decided to fight crime using his super power. He has made a pair of gloves that have hundreds of little metal hooks on them, so when he launches himself at a biulding, he can stay there for a little bit, usually no longer then 2 minutes. He also carries 2 stakes and some rope, so when he needs to stay in one place for a long time, he cane imbedd the stake in the wall, then hook the rope to it. (also has one that ejects little grapply hooks for upside down hanging)

thats the charater if its okay. And if its not to much of a rip off, i was wondering if sometime in the game, like, way into the game, if he could get his hands on some of the memory clothe that Batmans cape is made out of in the new movie. I didn't want to put it in there with ur permission.

moogle_xenocide
yay then i can start capturing criminals while destroying things in the process

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by XornonJay
wow, i'm so in

Name: Brad Simmons

Hero Alias: none at the moment

Costume: as of right now, all black clothes, with a ninja style head rap

Secret Base: ....his attic.....

Powers: jumping (will develope in the background)

Background: lived a normal life. Did Tia Kwon Dou until he was 18 and read alot on Ninjitsu, then went into the police force. He didn't find his super power until he was 23 He was riding his bike down the street on his way to work one day when he slipped off the curb and fell in the way of a moving bus. In a mad attempt to try and save himself, he tried to jump out of the way. Lets just say he made it. When Brad hit the brick wall of the biulding on the other side of the street, four stories up, he thought he had been hit by the bus. But when he saw he was imbedded into the brick above the street, with dozens of people watching in amazment, he couldn't believe it.
Since then, he's decided to fight crime using his super power. He has made a pair of gloves that have hundreds of little metal hooks on them, so when he launches himself at a biulding, he can stay there for a little bit, usually no longer then 2 minutes. He also carries 2 stakes and some rope, so when he needs to stay in one place for a long time, he cane imbedd the stake in the wall, then hook the rope to it. (also has one that ejects little grapply hooks for upside down hanging)

thats the charater if its okay. And if its not to much of a rip off, i was wondering if sometime in the game, like, way into the game, if he could get his hands on some of the memory clothe that Batmans cape is made out of in the new movie. I didn't want to put it in there with ur permission.

This is good.yes

And you can get the cape.

Jacob
can i join

EsteemedLeader
Yeah just make a character that abides by the rules, and is different enough from the current members to add some variety to the bowl of superpowers.

EsteemedLeader
Something to take note of:

Since there will be infiltrating enemy bases and such, stealth and strategy will be necessary. It's easier to sneak in and take out a warlord then to fight an army of armed thugs directly.

There will be times when fighting can and most likely will get you killed. If you encounter a powerful being, formulate a plan, don't just rely on your powers.

You may only use as much force as necessary. You don't need to kill every thing you come in contact with. However, if you are at a point where say, stealth is crucial, and a guard spots you and is about to alert the base to your presence, then by all means decapitate him.

There will be some crazy ****s trying to kill you. Although the supervillains are more to the classical effect, you will encounter some psychotic weirdos that only want to hurt you, that may not even care about crime.

Dean Tetsaruga
Name/Dean haragatsu
Hero name/ Doom dragon
History/Dean had no parents they had passed away while he was born.Dean lived in the streets as a street rat.Dean tried to beg for Money but he was jumped by 5 drunk children and left in the streets till a person named Josh found him.Dean learnt everything from Josh from wrong to right straight to spell casting.Dean hardly could do anything but controll the shadows and illusion peoples mind.Dean then left Josh to go Heroing around town.He had then learnt a new power called flight and thats how he gained his powers.

better?

EsteemedLeader
better?

Yep.happy

moogle_xenocide
um..if we die do we have to leave the game completely?

yay psychotic weirdos

EsteemedLeader
um..if we die do we have to leave the game completely?

...Just try not to die. Not dying will benefit you greatly.

moogle_xenocide
heroes powers so far:
(geist)Incorporeal at will, possession, flight, invisibility
(nature)Weather control,flight,& plant control
(shadic)Shadow form, flight
(leon)Nightmare thunder fists,high intelligence.schizo
(cichysp)telekinesis,high intelligence,ability to control the weak minded
(doom dragon)flight,shadow control,illusion controll.

so you can check if the power has been taken or not

EsteemedLeader
What do you think about minis for your characters?

moogle_xenocide
What do you think about minis for your characters?

huh?

EsteemedLeader
huh?

Minis are these little pixelated pics of people and characters. They are really easy to make and edit.

Jacob
Name:Jacob
Ageembarrasmentver 1000 but looks 17
Power:can shoot flames out the rejuzu
History:unkown
race:half wolf demon half human

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Jacob
Name:Jacob
Power:can shoot flames out the rejuzu

Bad jacob!mad

*Slaps him with rolled up newspaper*

You read the rules!

Jacob
Power:can super speed
looks:black long hair hazel eyes a fangs 6'0 175 6pac blue muscle shirt black dickes

EsteemedLeader
Read.the.rules.jacob.

feralboy
can we have a link

EsteemedLeader
A link to what?

feralboy
how to make the Minis.

EsteemedLeader
http://www.geocities.com/wicket_harley/

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/index.htm

For your mini pleasure.

feralboy
i forgot one of her powers. sonic scream and her weakness is fire,heat above 108 F

Dean Tetsaruga
how do i make it

feralboy
~make your history bette.he dons't want those cheap background knock offs.if you were a super hero how would you get your powers~

Dean Tetsaruga
he told me my history was good

feralboy
~then i don't know.you should have an idea of whats wrong.maybe your age~

EsteemedLeader
Oh, I didn't even see the age, I thought it just said 17. Make it so. No 'looks like 17'.

feralboy
~whats wrong .so he can fix it.he seem happy to join~

Dean Tetsaruga
Name/Dean haragatsu
Hero name/ Doom dragon
History/Dean had no parents they had passed away while he was born.Dean lived in the streets as a street rat.Dean tried to beg for Money but he was jumped by 5 drunk children and left in the streets till a person named Josh found him.Dean learnt everything from Josh from wrong to right straight to spell casting.Dean hardly could do anything but controll the shadows and illusion peoples mind.Dean then left Josh to go Heroing around town.He had then learnt a new power called flight and thats how he gained his powers.
appearans:7 feet tall,black cloak,pale skin,blue eyes,and black shoes

EsteemedLeader
Name/Dean haragatsu
Hero name/ Doom dragon
appearans:7 feet tall,black cloak,pale skin,blue eyes,and black shoes

Okay. YOU PASS!!!eek! Happy Dance

Jacob
]Name/Jacob
Power:super speed.
Hero name/ demon
History/Jacob had no parents they had passed away while he was born.Jacob lived in the streets as a street rat.Jacob tried to beg for Money but he was jumped by 7 drunk children and left in the streets till a person named sean found him.jacob learnt everything from sean from wrong to right straight to Super speed.sean hardly could do anything but controll the speed.Jacob then left sean to go san antonio around town.He had then learnt a new power called super strong and thats how he gained his powers.
appearans:6'2 feet tall,black over coat with red flames,tan,hazel eyes,and black and red with long black hair

KingDubya
Read this:
No tortured upbringings or harsh life experiences being the motivation for superheroism.
My guess is that the torure he went through without parents and begging for money and being jumped by 7 drunk children (I doubt you'd find 7 drunk children in the same sq. mile anyways) would've influenced his choice of occupation. Therefore, try to make it something not as typical, like how Geist's friend suggested he become a superhero, since his friend was a comic fanatic.

Also:
(auto quote)
That is exactly the same as yours and it was made before yours. Make up your own!

Darth Extecute
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/db/SC2NightmareProfile.jpg

Name: Leon "The cursed knight"

Hobbies: Chess, Poker, Movies, Sience, History/Knights and Books.

Personality: He has an very high intelligence, thats to all time on his own. He can get pretty agressive thanks to his known strength, he often dont hesitate to use it. He is abit of an loner thanks to his appearance, since he think not many would like him thanks to it. He have lived alone so long, that he nearly have forgotten how to be among people. But he will try his best for people to like him, but he realy think they wont like him, thanks to his appearance. Also, he has 2 "minds". Atleast he think so. He think the arm is speaking to him, making him do stuff, when it really is himself thinking.. Being alone to long is not healthy.

Work: He is an scientist.

Background: He all his life has been mostly intrested in history and technology. He at the age of 33 desided to create an liquid that could help those people with genetic sicknesses he have heard so much about. He spent weeks and months on this 'cure' but somewhere on the way, something went wrong. When he thought he finaly was done, an earthquake striked just beneath the lab, and all his work was destroyed, aswell as an gigantic fire took place and he was burned alive. Thanks to an medieval armour he had thanks to his intrest, that he have specialy designed for situations like these, he survived the heat and fire, and took himself out alive. When he reached the outside he noticed he have been merged with the liquid. He had became what he was trying to remove. His skin was totaly burned and it was changing for every second. Not many minutes later he was turned into something horrible. His right arm was turned into some kind of monster and the rest of his skin was totaly fleshy and burned, and the armour he putted on had aswell merged and he could not remove it. He became feared from the society and lived the rest of the years until now in darkness. He have desided he cant live in the shadows the rest of his life, so he is now wearing a robe mostly to cover his arm, and he walk the land. He is still unsure if he ever will be accepted by anyone

Powers: Leon has a benefit thanks to his enormous strength, which is his true power. It is unnatural and extremely high. He also is extremly smart and quick (smart and quick is combined, and is not really any super powers. It is thanks to his high strength he is as quick as he is, and the smart part is because he have been playing chess and reading sience his entire life.) He dont have much of distance powers like lighting or something like that. However, he can launch a strong energy ball from his right hand. It dont hurt the opponent much, but with it he can either deside to pull or push the enemy closer or away. Also, he can create sertain elements in his hand, but only for close combat for example he can spread lighting trough physical contact with his right arm and the opponent. Also (this is not counted as an power, but I think this is the place to put it) his appearance make people fear him, giving him an advantage if facing opponents.

Items: His armour (Ofcourse), An sword that is the only thing he has as memory from his previous life, some books, some movies, a deck of cards and a chess board. He also have some alchemy equipment.

Physical Description:
(He does not have the sword on these pics)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/43/SC2NightmareConcept2.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d2/SC2NightmareConcept1.jpg
Height: 6'9"
Weight: 305 lbs
Eye Color: Red/Yellow
Hair Color: Red
Orginal Appearance before mutation:
(The sword he have on this pic, is the one he use, not the strange on in the pics above)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/96/Soul_Calibur_-_Siegfried_-_Body_1.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/05/Soul_Calibur_-_Siegfried_-_Face_1.jpg

His appearance may be a little SC2, but the history is not, so he is not really an copy.

I reposted him and added the information I posted to late, so that people dont miss it. I hope this is OK

Dean Tetsaruga
thanks yayi passed!!! Happy Dance

feralboy
~we wait sad ~

moogle_xenocide
yay were waiting ! sad

Darth Extecute
~ we wait, we wait.. This could probably become a song if someone had the right imagination.. When will this start *singing impatient*

feralboy
~iforgot about her green thigh-high stiletto boots ~

moogle_xenocide
boredome=restlestness=insomnia=paranoia=anger=viol
ence=insanitylaughing

i call being the pessimistic one

Darth Extecute
What? Was those the characters, moogle? Which one where I? big grin

moogle_xenocide
What? Was those the characters, moogle? Which one where I? big grin

no it was just saying what happens to you when your bored

i got up to paranoia before i stopped lol

moogle_xenocide
helloooooo.......anyone here?

feralboy
~i'm here~

moogle_xenocide
im not alone!

riku-chan

feralboy
~dosn't that fall under dark power~

feralboy
~ya he/she is online~

EsteemedLeader
Oh my god my freaking brother screwed my internet, I just got it fixed!!!

Dean Tetsaruga
heh we wait we wait maybe this is too late.

feralboy
~sorry to hear that~

EsteemedLeader

feralboy
i guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow

riku-chan
(reflexive?

er.... well, basically, she something of a spirit median. she can communicate with spirits. because she has had very little experience and teaching about her powers, she is very vunerable to spirits.

she can either invite a spirit to control her, or it can force it's way into her mind.

if it takes control of her, then she becomes a passenger, someone else, that person is knocked out for the time. when it is taking on it's own form, Kserei uses her elemental powers to create it a body. the last is what happened with the fire monster.)

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by riku-chan
(reflexive?

er.... well, basically, she something of a spirit median. she can communicate with spirits. because she has had very little experience and teaching about her powers, she is very vunerable to spirits.

she can either invite a spirit to control her, or it can force it's way into her mind.

if it takes control of her, then she becomes a passenger, someone else, that person is knocked out for the time. when it is taking on it's own form, Kserei uses her elemental powers to create it a body. the last is what happened with the fire monster.)

Alright, as long as you don't play cheaply with it. You won't be cheap, right? RIGHT!!!???What the f**k?

KingDubya
Originally posted by feralboy
~dosn't that fall under dark power~
The "dark power" rule refers to powers over darkness, not powers that are evil-ish. At least I think...

EsteemedLeader
i guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow

Chill boots, I'm doing the best I can.

I'm just trying to prevent any God-modding, or characters copied off popular TV shows that are completely unoriginal.

And this is a lot of stuff to know.

KingDubya
I'm just trying to prevent any God-modding, or characters copied off popular TV shows that are completely unoriginal.
Yes; even though my guy is similar to Danny Phantom, he does not have the stupid ecto-beams/ecto-shields/ghostly wail/duplicating ability/ghost-hunting parents.

feralboy
~don't call me that~

EsteemedLeader
Yes; even though my guy is similar to Danny Phantom, he does not have the stupid ecto-beams/ecto-shields/ghostly wail/duplicating ability/ghost-hunting parents.

Or Inuyasha clones...or 'alchemist's.

~don't call me that~

Boots.laughing out loud

riku-chan
Alright, as long as you don't play cheaply with it. You won't be cheap, right? RIGHT!!!???What the f**k?
(don't worry, she's usually under 'lock down' if you get my meaning. only is certain cases does she become 'possessed')

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by riku-chan
(don't worry, she's usually under 'lock down' if you get my meaning. only is certain cases does she become 'possessed')

Alright...where's the attachment for her appearence?

riku-chan
(oops. keep forgeting.)

EsteemedLeader
Alright, tomorrow I'll start the RP since it's late now and I don't have school tomorrow anyway.

KingDubya
Alright, tomorrow I'll start the RP since it's late now and I don't have school tomorrow anyway.
Thank God (or for the Jews, Yahweh) for Rosh Hashanah, a Jewish holiday where even Christian kids can skip school!

EsteemedLeader
Thank God (or for the Jews, Yahweh) for Rosh Hashanah, a Jewish holiday where even Christian kids can skip school!

Yeah, isn't that right mini Captain Judiasm?

KingDubya
Yeah, isn't that right mini Captain Judiasm?
rolling on floor laughing
Hey, tell everyone about Spider-Guy and post his theme song. They're bound to laugh!

EsteemedLeader
rolling on floor laughing
Hey, tell everyone about Spider-Guy and post his theme song. They're bound to laugh!

Sssshhhh, he's going to make a cameo.

Thunder Fox
what is the charactersheet

feralboy
there is none just read the first page

moogle_xenocide
heres one
its not the one he requires but it is a sheet

Name:
Hero Alias:
Costume:
Secret Base:
Powers:
Background:

EsteemedLeader
heres one

Name:
Hero Alias:
Costume:
Secret Base:
Powers:
Background:

This is an acceptable template. yes

Thunder Fox
there is none just read the first page (k and oh you never replyed at the other rps)
heres one

Name:
Hero Alias:
Costume:
Secret Base:
Powers:
Background: thanks

feralboy
So umm is this still playable

Corruption_Vash
Name: Vash Darkstone
Hero Alias: Destroyer
Costume: May I use the symbiote suit from Spider-Man, as it will determine my abilities, aswell as my background.
Abilities:
Hideout: Warehouse
Background:

StitchedRagdoll
Name: Angel Graves
Hero Alias: If there's already "Angel" then she can be called "Graves"
Costume:black and white striped stockings, black boots (not spiked heeled or combat style, just boots), tight black matching tank top
Abilities: she's a Necreomancer (she races the dead), and can leave her body for ghost form (Don't worry, she's not invincible. Her ghost form is harmless to everyone. It only allows her to go through walls and hover.)
Hideout: An apartment
Background: Angel Graves was hit by lightening once when living, and once after she'd died. She figured that she'd been given a second chance at life, so she figured...Why not be a super hero? She had powers...Why not use them?

KingDubya
A message to all: EsteemedLeader has been banned indefinitely. His RP's are no longer running, so please don't post.

DarkDethbringer
too bad

StitchedRagdoll
Oh whoops...Aw, why was the dude banned? Anybody know?

KingDubya
He apparently insulted the mods constantly, even though he had been banned two or three times already for that.

DarkDethbringer
Yeah, isn't that right mini Captain Judiasm? lol I would have thought it for this lol

KillerNinja
can i join?

Jacobleo
can i join?

KingDubya
Wait for someone else to take over. I'll check with EL on Monday if he wants anyone specific to do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.