Who is going to die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
A story must be driven by plot, one of the rebels in New Gennesis is going to die. But I don't know which one to kill. I'll let you decide..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f53/t369880.html

Deano:
Deano is the stem-cell clone of SpellJammer as we've established. A failed attempt at making a Superman. Though a brute, he's increddibly dumb. But seems to make the group a little more human. (Naturaly he's the most "oganic" out of all of them.)

KidRock:
His soul is clinging to an empty shell. He was supposed to have died a long time ago and seems the most into this battle. Could the team's "soul" afford to die?

SpellJammer:
Obviously the brains behind the brawn. Hell, it's cause of him there's like a crisis of the infinite Jammers running amuck. I will explain the Big Evil serial killer villain soon.But how much farther would the rebels be able to get without the help of SpellJammer to aid them?

Raven Gaurdia:
A treasonist. She works as a spy and is probably the only truly compentant rebel. (And the one who always gets left behind, oh the irony.) If she were to die there really may be no stopping PVS..

Now you're left with the option of who lives, and who dies..

Sorgo
Sorgo:
The guy who kills all four of you. The end.

JLred
Why Raven Gaurdia??..............sad

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by JLred
Why Raven Gaurdia??..............sad

Because it's there!

Spelljammer
Wow, there's actually a race between me and KidRock. XD

EsteemedLeader
KidRock because he voted redneck.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
KidRock because he voted redneck.
What? In that school thing?

Dude, I was pretty tempted to vote redneck too but ended up voting goth. laughing

Neo_Communist
Deano, I'm planning on killing him evil face

EsteemedLeader
It wasn't about school specifically. I never even used the word school.

Raven Guardia
okay who wants to bump me off? bring it b!tches. j/k

Neo_Communist
*loads gun*

Tired Hiker
Take a break folks, and enjoy this information on red bell peppers!

Red bell peppers are sweet, juicy, colorful, and surprisingly nutritious: They are excellent sources of many essential nutrients. By weight, red peppers have three times as much vitamin C as citrus fruit. Moreover, red peppers are quite a good source of beta-carotene, and they offer a good amount of fiber and vitamin B6.

As bell peppers ripen on the vine, most varieties turn red and become sweeter. Bell peppers have no "bite" at all, since they contain a recessive gene that eliminates capsaicin, the substance that makes chili peppers hot. Instead, they have a mild tang (in red peppers, very mild indeed) and a crunchy texture that makes them suitable for eating raw. Their size, shape, and firmness allow them to be stuffed with all types of fillings.

happy

EsteemedLeader
And despite all that, it still hurts like a ***** to get squirted in the eye with bell pepper juice.

Tired Hiker
And despite all that, it still hurts like a ***** to get squirted in the eye with bell pepper juice.

You are thinking of red chilli peppers, not red bell peppers, a common mistake. Bell peppers have no "bite" at all, since they contain a recessive gene that eliminates capsaicin, the substance that makes chili peppers hot. Instead, they have a mild tang. Pepper spray derives form chilli peppers. smile

Tired Hiker
Bell peeper spray would make a perpetrator laugh, and he or she would still take your wallet. erm

EsteemedLeader
I know what I'm talking about. I meant bell peppers. It really does suck to get squirted in the eye with bell pepper juice.

Tired Hiker
I know what I'm talking about. I meant bell peppers. It really does suck to get squirted in the eye with bell pepper juice.

Okay, I'll go try it and see if you really know what you are talking about. Hang on . . .

Tired Hiker
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!! GAWD DAMN THAT HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Coldfire
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!! GAWD DAMN THAT HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad
hysterical

.... I mean... awwww poor you hug

leana marie
oh no spelljammer, people want to kill you off!! that is so mean of them *takes out rifle* they must all be purged!! MUAHAHAHAHAAAAA....

you know im not usually like this, its all this damn second hand pot smoke!!!

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by leana marie
oh no spelljammer, people want to kill you off!! that is so mean of them *takes out rifle* they must all be purged!! MUAHAHAHAHAAAAA....

you know im not usually like this, its all this damn second hand pot smoke!!!

Hey leana marie! How are you? Is your memory okay these days? smile

Spelljammer
Actually I find it flattering how I rival with KidRock in who they'd rather see die. laughing

I'm not just a wannabe conservative! I feel special now. ^_^

BENITO
Benito

In purily for entertainment

Raven Guardia
I wanna know who voted for me. Alrgiht people! tell the truth! who voted me??? cry

PVS
wow, your threads really DO suck ass.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by PVS
wow, your threads really DO suck ass.

Why don't you slip into something more comfortable...like a coma.

PVS
why dont you make up your own snappy comebacks instead of plagiarising bumper stickers roll eyes (sarcastic)

hey here's a comeback, right up your alley:
horn broken, watch for finger

Spelljammer
KidRock is winning! laughing

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by PVS
why dont you make up your own snappy comebacks instead of plagiarising bumper stickers roll eyes (sarcastic)

hey here's a comeback, right up your alley:
horn broken, watch for finger

whatever dude, who said I was plagiarizing. If you had half a brain you would realize most comebacks/insults were at one time or another on a shirt or bumper sticker.

seriously talk about comebacks, a man with your mentality and sarcasm could surely think of something better roll eyes (sarcastic)

PVS
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
whatever dude, who said I was plagiarizing. If you had half a brain you would realize most comebacks/insults were at one time or another on a shirt or bumper sticker.

funny, because i googled your little comeback and came up with over 7500 matches. borrowed insults are sooooooo lame. try using your mind instead of the copy and paste function. then you may impress.

seriously talk about comebacks, a man with your mentality and sarcasm could surely think of something better roll eyes (sarcastic)

i guess im just not feeling my creative flow tonight.
now run along little forum cheerleader roll eyes (sarcastic)
"RAH RAH RAH!!!! GO SPELLJAMMER GO!!!! ME TOO!!! ME TOO!!! ME TOO!!!!"

Spelljammer
Give him a break! He's liberal!

Infact, why is he not at McDonald's training center? Did he wander off again?

Teacher: Now what do we use tax money for? *Liberals pick nose*
PVS: TO GET BLACK PEOPLE INTO COLLEGE! *Smack in face with ruler*
Teacher: No! BAD!
Deano picking his nose: To make college intuition publicaly funded so EVERYONE can get into college?
Teacher: Very good Deano! smile
PVS: I'll never get to sit with the bigboys.. mad

PVS
ok....that made no sense at all blink

Spelljammer
Originally posted by PVS

I'd sell my soul to see Amanda in a cheerleading outfit.
If I had one..

PVS
well, im glad your not climbing too far down the tree of youth anymore.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by PVS
funny, because i googled your little comeback and came up with over 7500 matches. borrowed insults are sooooooo lame. try using your mind instead of the copy and paste function. then you may impress.

i guess im just not feeling my creative flow tonight.
"RAH RAH RAH!!!! GO SPELLJAMMER GO!!!! ME TOO!!! ME TOO!!! ME TOO!!!!"

awwww, you had to check my post. How sweet! you realize you would be great for "Pin the tail on the Jackass"

looks like you have been parcting, my fellow Cheerleader! Go You! eek! You starting to get the spirit now!

Spelljammer
Don't worry PVS, if you ask real nicely i'll hook you up with KidRock. I hear he puts out on the first date. laughing

PVS
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Don't worry PVS, if you ask real nicely i'll hook you up with KidRock. I hear he puts out on the first date. laughing

yeah, maybe if i serenade him with a banjo and jug band i can woo him over roll eyes (sarcastic)

btw, just because you're homophobic doesnt mean everyone else is.
sorry if you were hoping to burn me there cupcake wink

PVS
awwww, you had to check my post. How sweet! you realize you would be great for "Pin the tail on the Jackass"

looks like you have been parcting, my fellow Cheerleader! Go You! eek! You starting to get the spirit now!

see what i mean? you hang out with spelljammer and you too will become completely incoherent. he's like the crack cocaine of KMC.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by PVS

btw, just because you're homophobic doesnt mean everyone else is.
sorry if you were hoping to burn me there cupcake wink

wow you really are liberal! *starts doing a cheer with my pompoms*

He's Cool
He's Hot
He's Everything Your Not!
Who Is He?
Just Guess?
He's SpellJammer!
yeah, yeah He's SpellJammer
WHOOOO
*does a flip*

Spelljammer
Originally posted by PVS
he's like the crack cocaine of KMC.
The scary part is, you're not the first person to compare me to cocaine. More like the sixth. no expression

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by PVS
see what i mean? you hang out with spelljammer and you too will become completely incoherent. he's like the crack cocaine of KMC.

and your our Village Idiot? eek!

La Vierge
I wanna know who voted for me. Alrgiht people! tell the truth! who voted me??? cry not me!
AND SJ.....WFT?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

PVS
and your our Village Idiot? eek!

nope. im the village head of sanitation.
thus my obligated presence in this thread.
its a dirty and thankless job, but who else is
going to clean this up? shit

Spelljammer
Originally posted by La Vierge
not me!
AND SJ.....WFT?!?!!?!?!?!?!?
*REPLACEMENT JITSU!*
http://resourcescommittee.house.gov/subcommittees/emr/usgsweb/photogallery/images/Rock%20Salt_jpg.jpg

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by PVS
nope. im the village head of sanitation.
thus my obligated presence in this thread.
its a dirty and thankless job, but who else is
going to clean this up? shit

OMG! no wonder you smell! your a pooper scooper!

La Vierge
Originally posted by Spelljammer
*REPLACEMENT JITSU!*
http://resourcescommittee.house.gov/subcommittees/emr/usgsweb/photogallery/images/Rock%20Salt_jpg.jpg

rocks and salt?

PVS
OMG! no wonder you smell! your a pooper scooper!

eek! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by PVS
eek! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

roll eyes (sarcastic)

*does another cheer just because I can*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.