Evil Dead 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

somenoise
Have you seen that the Evil Dead 2 DVD came out? as a limited edition featuring a special latext cover designed by special effects designer Tom Sullivan.!!
Looks totally awesome!!

Pandemoniac
Yes! Same as they did with a special edition of part one, a box resembling the Necronomicon. They are on my shoppinglist, but pretty expensive....

Mako Victim
Sweet!!! I'm gonna have to check it out sometime..

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Yes! Same as they did with a special edition of part one, a box resembling the Necronomicon. They are on my shoppinglist, but pretty expensive....

Through 10/20, DeepDiscountDVD.com is holding a sale on a shitload of Anchor Bay DVD titles. Included is November's "Books of the Dead" Evil Dead 1 & 2 Necronimicon double book set for $31. I already pre-ordered it.

Pandemoniac
hmmm, that's a good deal! Thanks for the info, I really want those editions on the shelve

Wolfie
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Through 10/20, DeepDiscountDVD.com is holding a sale on a shitload of Anchor Bay DVD titles. Included is November's "Books of the Dead" Evil Dead 1 & 2 Necronimicon double book set for $31. I already pre-ordered it.
So you get both books in this set?

Cinemaddiction
Yep.

tabby999
damn, i bought the bare bones ED2 and the CE ED1

Cinemaddiction
The Anchor Bay releases of "Evil Dead" are shit. They threw black bars on them to present it in a "widescreen format", when the movie's OAR was fullscreen 1:33:1.

That said, I bought the Elite Entertainment version, which has better menus, and picture. Same extras, same commentary, just the RIGHT presentation.

I'm only getting the Book of the Dead 2 Pack because it's so damn cheap, and cool looking. It's got some exclusive extras as well that I'd like to see.

tabby999
so i didn't miss out on too much?

WindDancer
I wasn't originally going to buy this Limited edition DVD. But I saw it and grab it from the rack. I pressed the yellow eye and it scream....that was a good enough excuse for me to buy it. So I got it and loving it! big grin

Impediment
I bought. I have like, all the different DVD editions of ED2. I've seen it too many times to count since I was about 8 years old. Greatest horror movie ever, IMO.

kmcdude
I love every scene in that movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.