I Was At he Mall Today....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Masrix
While I was at this mall today, I heard some yelling outside of the cd-store and this little girl was yelling at her mom, her mom dragged her over to a bench and gave her a spanking... confused It looked like it hurt

Tired Hiker
I hate when parents beat their kids in public. They should wait til they get to the car or something to smack the crap out of their kids. stick out tongue

Masrix
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I hate when parents beat their kids in public. They should wait til they get to the car or something to smack the crap out of their kids. stick out tongue

I agree

Tired Hiker
One time my dad and I were in Yosemite, I was like 13 years old, and we saw the redneck guy beating his daughter in a truck. My dad and I went and got the forest ranger and he put a little stopper to the beating.

Masrix
One time my dad and I were in Yosemite, I was like 13 years old, and we saw the redneck guy beating his daughter in a truck. My dad and I went and got the forest ranger and he put a little stopper to the beating.

Good that you guys Got it stopped, was the girl hurt?

Tired Hiker
She was crying, we never got close enough to see if it was serious. It was at night and you could definitely see the guy raising his hand and you could heard the smacking noises, but I never saw the girl. The ranger said the guy had been drinking and the situation was being dealt with. I have no idea what finally happened.

DarkC
Originally posted by Masrix
While I was at this mall today, I heard some yelling outside of the cd-store and this little girl was yelling at her mom, her mom dragged her over to a bench and gave her a spanking... confused It looked like it hurt
I would've walked over, tapped the woman on the shoulder, smile politely and say: "Do that again and I'll break your nose!"

Masrix
She was crying, we never got close enough to see if it was serious. It was at night and you could definitely see the guy raising his hand and you could heard the smacking noises, but I never saw the girl. The ranger said the guy had been drinking and the situation was being dealt with. I have no idea what finally happened.

Drunk buy beating a Daughter, That guy shold be shot x.x.....

Gold Digger
I thought it was illegal to spank your children in pubic

EsteemedLeader
I thought it was illegal period. Being molested by your parents just ain't healthy...

Neo_Communist
I consider it entertainment. Seeing kids get beat the sh!t out of! I watch nanny 911 to see children cry.

mysterio69
well, if the kid shut up, then it was worth it. a spanking once in while keeps the little brats in line. i ****ing hate hate hate kids that mouth off in public places.

EsteemedLeader
I hate kids too. But if you're going to hurt them, do it with words. Twist their views of the world with evil.

Leo.M
Originally posted by mysterio69
well, if the kid shut up, then it was worth it. a spanking once in while keeps the little brats in line. i ****ing hate hate hate kids that mouth off in public places.

Me too, little brats like that get what's coming to them. I personally would never hurt my kids, i would just walk away and pretend i don't even know them and then once we get home they can set in the corner and take away what they love the most. for boys it's video games and girls............... i don't know.......................... dolls confused

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by mysterio69

My sentiments exactly. Damn privelged monsters.

BlackC@t
I think it's illegal to spank your kids in NZ now. Not too sure though...erm

Kosta
My opinion on the matter can't be complete without knowing what the kid got smacked for.

tabby999
Originally posted by Neo_Communist
I consider it entertainment. Seeing kids get beat the sh!t out of! I watch nanny 911 to see children cry.

yep, i love watching a parent snap and beat the annoying kid

leana marie
i dont like it. nobody ever stopped my dad.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Neo_Communist

I think it would be sooooooo funny if some little kid beat you up. laughing

ladygrim
I hate when parents beat their kids in public. . stick out tongue

i work in a water park and when you go into the changing rooms people think that just because there in cubicles they can do discreatly .....stupid idiots i think the kid crying gives it away duh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.