The New JLA vs. The New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Well the JLA is disbanded...again. But we have a new....and better...team. So who do you think wins? No prep. No outside influences.

Lineup:

Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Green Lantern (John Stewart)
Captain Marvel
Big Barda
Mister Miracle
The Flash
Zauriel
Vixen
Firestorm
Animal Man
Huntress

Lineup:

Captain America
Sentry
Iron Man
Ronin
Spider-Man
Luke Cage
Spider-Woman
Spider-Man
Wolverine

Add-ins:

Wonder Man
Warbird
Hercules

snoopdogg
Is this a joke Draco?

the Darkone
No it's true, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman have left JLA. Because of those damn skeletons in JLA closet, so what draco 69 has up their is pretty damn accurate. Damn who have mighty have fallen.

Don't worried Superman and Batman might be heading to JSA since they are honorary members.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by the Darkone
No it's true, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman have left JLA. Because of those damn skeletons in JLA closet, so what draco 69 has up their is pretty damn accurate. Damn who have mighty have fallen.

Don't worried Superman and Batman might be heading to JSA since they are honorary members. I was talking about the fight.

Draco69
I don't mind. The JLA are acting like children.

Lest they forget that they have mindwiped several HUNDRED White Martians before...and yet they don't bother to mention it.

King_Mungi

the Darkone
I say avengers by a yard.

Cosmic Cube
Ass kicking to the 2nd power. JLA stomps the Avengers team.

Cosmic Cube
Erm... 'Hal Jordan' 'John Stewart' 'Firestorm.'

Only hope on the Avengers Squad is Sentry and Iron Man. Not Enough. ala JLA victory.

Draco69

8bitChris
Sentry is the wildcard. :P

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

Only hope on the Avengers Squad is Sentry and Iron Man. Not Enough. ala JLA victory. Captain Marvel, Flash, Martian Manhunter..............................

Draco69

ala JLA victory.

I have NO idea why they decided to add TWO Green Lanterns. One is enough. Add the other to the Titans or something. Lord knows they need guidance.

I like the fact that Zauriel and Animal Man is back on the team.

the Darkone
I can't denied it JLA, unless thor comes back sersi joins the team avengers will go down. Damn you Bendis, Damn you to hell.

Draco69
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Captain Marvel, Flash, Martian Manhunter..............................

Well Martian Manhunter as it looks for the last JLA comic may be....ah I don't wanna spoil it.

Cosmic Cube
Captain Marvel, Flash, Martian Manhunter..............................

They aren't as big of a threat as Hal and Firestorm.

Then again, to Spiderman and Wolverine they are.

snoopdogg
I take Billy Batson didnt fall to his death in DOV #6?

Draco69
I can't denied it JLA, unless thor comes back sersi joins the team avengers will go down. Damn you Bendis, Damn you to hell.

I agree. The team is completely comprised of street-levelers. They haven't won ONE battle through sheer power. Except the Wrecker. And that was massive PIS and jobbing.

Why Sentry bothers with them...

Draco69
I take Billy Batson didnt fall to his death in DOV #6?

And poor Gotham got blown up. HAH! Take that Batman! Karma's a b*****.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Draco69
And poor Gotham got blown up. HAH! Take that Batman! Karma's a b*****. True, but Im assuming Billy Batson did not die.

Draco69
Of course not. He's on the cover of JLA 120.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Draco69
Of course not. He's on the cover of JLA 120. Well DOV #6 left me hanging.

kgkg
This is easy win for JLA

EsteemedLeader
JLA has MM, Jordan, Captain Marvel, and Firestorm, so that's where most of their power is.

Avengers have Herc, WM, Iron Man, and Captain America, and that's where their power lies.

Pretty close match up.

Piedmon
Animal Man!?

YEAH BIYOTCH

Maybe I'll finally start reading JLA

EsteemedLeader
What's so big about Animal Man?

Piedmon
He's awesome, that's what.

EsteemedLeader
Why?

DigiMark007
Even with the (much needed) addition of Wonder Man for the threads purposes, Sentry and WM can't take them all. I wish Spidey would leave the Avengers...Marvel milks him for money enough, and it's ruining his cred. Unless Sentry is even more powerful than he seems, two solid GL's (not to mention the others) should bring him down.

And Flash is even more of a wild card than Sentry. Most of the Avengers are dead after the first second of the fight.

Laminator_X
I dunno. I'm leaning JLA, but in Sentry #1 (on sale now) Rob completely schools Terrax, breaks his axe and everything, without even breaking a sweat. I wouldn't count the NA out.

DarkCrawler
Animal Man would kick all of their asses alone...

Arahan
JLA wins. They are too powerful. The New Avengers have only a few power houses.

It would be more of a fight if the new Avengers would be:

Captain America
Sentry
Ironman
Beta Ray Bill
Wonderman
X-Man Nate Grey (pitty he is dead)
Spider-Man
Quicksilver wink
Luke Cage
Spider-Woman

Helping Hands
Hercules
Captain Marvel (Genis)

Now you have a fight.

long pig
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Animal Man would kick all of their asses alone...

If correctly used, yes, yes he most definitely would!
Animal Man owns.

I also still don't see Sentry above Surfer.

Sentry
Originally posted by Arahan
JLA wins. They are too powerful. The New Avengers have only a few power houses.

It would be more of a fight if the new Avengers would be:

Captain America
Sentry
Ironman
Beta Ray Bill
Wonderman
X-Man Nate Grey (pitty he is dead)
Spider-Man
Quicksilver wink
Luke Cage
Spider-Woman

Helping Hands
Hercules
Captain Marvel (Genis)

Now you have a fight.

That team would own. But yeah Nate's dead. Here's my version that simply would have put up a better fight. Oh, I wouldn't pick Genis either since he is a Thunderbolt now, even though he said before he wanted to follow in his father's foot steps and become an Avenger.

Lineup:

Martian Manhunter
Captain Marvel
Big Barda
Mister Miracle
The Flash
Zauriel

Vixen
Firestorm
Animal Man
Huntress

VS.

Captain America
The Sentry
Iron Man
Beta Ray Bill(Thor's replacement and good friend of Quasar/Current)
Quasar
Wonder Man
Quicksilver
Sersi
Savage Hulk

Team Additions:

Warbird
Hercules(W/His Adamantine Mace)
Photon(Monica Rambeau)

All of the add ins are former Avengers or those who have close connections with the Avengers.

Juntai
Originally posted by Sentry
That team would own. But yeah Nate's dead. Here's my version that simply would have put up a better fight. Oh, I wouldn't pick Genis either since he is a Thunderbolt now, even though he said before he wanted to follow in his father's foot steps and become an Avenger.

Lineup:

Martian Manhunter
Captain Marvel
Big Barda
Mister Miracle
The Flash
Zauriel

Vixen
Firestorm
Animal Man
Huntress

VS.

Captain America
The Sentry
Iron Man
Beta Ray Bill(Thor's replacement and good friend of Quasar/Current)
Quasar
Wonder Man
Quicksilver
Sersi
Savage Hulk

Team Additions:

Warbird
Hercules(W/His Adamantine Mace)
Photon(Monica Rambeau)

All of the add ins are former Avengers or those who have close connections with the Avengers. How do they stop Martian Manhunter from mindwiping them? And Flash grabbing them up individually and running them to the end of time and throwing them in?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Juntai
How do they stop Martian Manhunter from mindwiping them? And Flash grabbing them up individually and running them to the end of time and throwing them in?

Since when can Flash take people to the end of time? erm

Juntai
Since when can Flash take people to the end of time? erm Flash has went to the end of time, passed it up, and ran up the stands of creation as they came into being. Proving that the Speedforce is omnipresent, being existing before and after time itself and across the entire multivese.... it is completely limitless.. Flash is just it's current best practitioner.

Cosmic Cube
Flash sucks!

Sentry
Since when can Flash take people to the end of time? erm

You should here the arguments put up by guys like jrod and juntai. They also say a full potential Flash can defeat Rune King Thor With Full Knowledge of the Runes and full access to the Odinforce. Thor who killed Mangog with a gesture. Thor who single handedly devastated Valhalla and tied Loki's head to his belt. Thor who surpassed his father in every way at the end of the Ragnarok Saga. They say a full potential Flash can beat him.

Sentry
How do they stop Martian Manhunter from mindwiping them? And Flash grabbing them up individually and running them to the end of time and throwing them in?

Sersi. She's a powerhouse when it comes to telepathy. Her main powers can boost her psionics and put her on par with telepaths like Exodus, Man Beast, and Adam Warlock.

Cosmic Cube
You should here the arguments put up by guys like jrod and juntai. They also say a full potential Flash can defeat Rune King Thor With Full Knowledge of the Runes and full access to the Odinforce. Thor who killed Mangog with a gesture. Thor who single handedly devastated Valhalla and tied Loki's head to his belt. Thor who surpassed his father in every way at the end of the Ragnarok Saga. They say a full potential Flash can beat him.

By taking him to the end of time?

Juntai
Sersi. She's a powerhouse when it comes to telepathy. Her main powers can boost her psionics and put her on par with telepaths like Exodus, Man Beast, and Adam Warlock. And how does that help when Flash beat her before anyone else on either team can react?

Cosmic Cube
And how does that help when Flash beat her before anyone else on either team can react?

How will he beat her? Punch her a gazillion times? She's an Eternal.

Juntai
You should here the arguments put up by guys like jrod and juntai. They also say a full potential Flash can defeat Rune King Thor With Full Knowledge of the Runes and full access to the Odinforce. Thor who killed Mangog with a gesture. Thor who single handedly devastated Valhalla and tied Loki's head to his belt. Thor who surpassed his father in every way at the end of the Ragnarok Saga. They say a full potential Flash can beat him. Full Potential Flash surely could, but not current Flash.

Cosmic Cube
Full Potential Flash surely could, but not current Flash.

How?

Current Flash takes his opponents to the end of time and leaves them there?

Juntai
How will he beat her? Punch her a gazillion times? She's an Eternal. Possibly...Could she take 1000 Punches in less than a second that are Superman level and not be downed?

Sentry
She has been nearly disintergrated and reformed herself from a few cells. Imagine Firestorm with better control over his powers, hundreds of years experience, and powerful telepathy to boot.

Juntai
How?

Current Flash takes his opponents to the end of time and leaves them there? He doesn't, but he could! But he couldn't lay a hand on Full Potential Flash., who is omnipresent and untouchable and exists outside of the multiverse, and before and after creation.

Cosmic Cube
Possibly...Could she take 1000 Punches in less than a second that are Superman level and not be downed?

Since when does Flash hit with Superman level strength?

Juntai
She has been nearly disintergrated and reformed herself from a few cells. Imagine Firestorm with better control over his powers, hundreds of years experience, and powerful telepathy to boot. That's not what I asked, I said would that down her? I didn't ask if she would EVENTUALLY get back up.

Cosmic Cube
He doesn't, but he could! But he couldn't lay a hand on Full Potential Flash., who is omnipresent and untouchable and exists outside of the multiverse, and before and after creation.

In that case, Flash could't affect Thor either.

Sentry
Animal Man is the problem. They'd have to depower him a bit. But once Bill takes out Marvel, and yes, he will take out Marvel, him and Sentry could double team him. Probably crack Earth in half during the process.

Juntai
Since when does Flash hit with Superman level strength? Since he became able to tap into the SpeedForce and pull it down on someone, while warping reality so badly it melds around him and he doesnt even actually touch the oppoent but just NEARS them in what is known as the INFINITE MASS PUNCH.

Cosmic Cube
That's not what I asked, I said would that down her? I didn't ask if she would EVENTUALLY get back up.

Sersi can reform herself from atoms, so long as her consciousness is intact.

Juntai
In that case, Flash could't affect Thor either. But he can, because the Speedforce still affects this plane.

Juntai
Sersi can reform herself from atoms, so long as her consciousness is intact. So Sersi has NEVER been defeated?

Cosmic Cube
Since he became able to tap into the SpeedForce and pull it down on someone, while warping reality so badly it melds around him and he doesnt even actually touch the oppoent but just NEARS them in what is known as the INFINITE MASS PUNCH.

When the hell was this established? The only "infinite mass punch" I recall was the one he performed on the shapeshifted White Martian. He had to run around the Earth like 1,000 times before he could perform the "infinite mass punch." He couldn't do 1000 of those in a second.

Cosmic Cube
So Sersi has NEVER been defeated?

Nope.

j/k.

Why do you ask?

Cosmic Cube
But he can, because the Speedforce still affects this plane.

What will the Speedforce do to Thor?

Juntai
What will the Speedforce do to Thor? Go to the Thor verses Full Potential Flash page. I don't feel like going through it.

Cosmic Cube
If Flash is omnipresent, why doesn't he fight crime everywhere in the multiverse, instead of just Keystone City?

snoopdogg
Couldnt Flash use the speedforce to totaly immobilize Thor and then proceed to vibrate through him and make him explode?

Or do a imp similar to the one he pulled on Zum potentionaly knocking him out.

Cosmic Cube
Couldnt Flash use the speedforce to totaly immobilize Thor and then proceed to vibrate through him and make him explode?

Or do a imp similar to the one he pulled on Zum potentionaly knocking him out.

When was the last time you saw Flash freeze someone, or vibrate through them and cause them to explode?

IMP takes time. Thor would probably dodge it.

Juntai
He's done the IMP in Continuity as well, in fact, shortly after he became able to tap into the speedforce at all, he defeated Mongul by hitting him with a load of them.

And Cosmic Cube, CURRENT Flash is not omnipresent, FULL POTENTIAL Flash is.

K3VIL
When the hell was this established? The only "infinite mass punch" I recall was the one he performed on the shapeshifted White Martian. He had to run around the Earth like 1,000 times before he could perform the "infinite mass punch." He couldn't do 1000 of those in a second.
CC why do I need to pimpslap you once more on this?
In the time it took to a vase to fall from a shelf 3feet tall, Flash was running and fighting with Zum, and performing the IMP.
Stop writing bullshit like he has to run 1000 times around the Earth, cause you know it's not true.
Flash just need to enter in the speedforce through reaching lightspeed, which happened in matter of milliseconds, if not less, and then he exited from here supercharged from its energy and punched Zum.
Then he came back into that asian bazar saving the vase from shattering on the ground.
How long does it takes to an object like a vase 1foot and half tall to fall from a shelf 3feet tall?
It takes a second, if not less.
And in less then a second, Flash defeated Zum and came back to save the vase.

Juntai
When was the last time you saw Flash freeze someone, or vibrate through them and cause them to explode?

IMP takes time. Thor would probably dodge it. Flash steels kinetic energy from objects, does it all the time. He also can lend his speed, do the Infinite Mass Punches, and run through 3rd dimension objects and explode them. Though he's never done it to a human, it is possible, because him moving through you speeds your atoms up to his speed at an exponential rate, which would cause most anyone to die instantly.. but he doesn't do this, because FLash is the nicest guy in the DC universe. Beyond anyone, even Superman.

Also, Thor is not FTLS, so couldn't dodge.

Juntai
Originally posted by K3VIL
In the time it took to a vase to fall from a shelf 3feet tall, Flash was running and fighting with Zum, and performing the IMP.
Stop writing bullshit like he has to run 1000 times around the Earth, cause you know it's not true.
Flash just need to enter in the speedforce through reaching lightspeed, which happened in matter of milliseconds, if not less, and then he exited from here supercharged from its energy and punched Zum.
Then he came back into that asian bazar saving the vase from shattering on the ground.
How long does it takes to an object like a vase 1foot and half tall to fall from a shelf 3feet tall?
And in less then a second, Flash defeated Zum and came back to save the vase. Gravity pulls at 30 feet per second.

Cosmic Cube
He's done the IMP in Continuity as well, in fact, shortly after he became able to tap into the speedforce at all, he defeated Mongul by hitting him with a load of them.

And Cosmic Cube, CURRENT Flash is not omnipresent, FULL POTENTIAL Flash is.
The question wasn't whether or not he could perform an IMP? The question is, can he perform 100 of them in less than a second?

How do you know they were IMPs that defeated Mongul? The 'IMP' is a name this forum gave to the attack flash performed. DC doesn't call the punch an "infinity mass punch."

I'm talking about full potential Flash from Kingdom Come. He only fought crime in Keystone City. Why not the Multiverse?

Sentry

So, a full potential Flash has the ability to take out a super Skyfather?

The most powerful version of Thor?

Thor will just utter one word and a gesture, and the Flash is dead. I'm not even sure if the speedforce will be able to affect Thor with full knowledge of the Runes and full access to the semi sentient Odinforce.

snoopdogg
And in less then a second, Flash defeated Zum and came back to save the vase. JLA #3 is the issue all of this happened in.

Zum was running at high speeds when Flash ran up behind him and hit him with a IMP.

BEHIND ZUM!

Cosmic Cube

laughing

I don't feel like arguing the point so let's suppose you're right.

A second to do ONE imp.

A second can be a very long time. wink

Cosmic Cube
JLA #3 is the issue all of this happened in.

Zum was running at high speeds when Flash ran up behind him and hit him with a IMP.

BEHIND ZUM!

I saw the whole thing.

Juntai

Thor will just utter one word and a gesture, and the Flash is dead. I'm not even sure if the speedforce will be able to affect Thor with full knowledge of the Runes and full access to the semi sentient Odinforce. But he couldnt hit Flash with attacks, Flash exists before and after it and knew it was coming. Flash at full Potential is ONE WITH THE SPEEDFORCE and is OMNIPRESENT. He cannot be killed or defeated. Assuming he actually slowed down enough to the lowly third dimension from this state, he could bring the entire weight of the MULTIVERSE with him and smash Thor with it. And no this is not a PHYSICAL attack, this is REALITY he is hitting you with.

Cosmic Cube

Thor will just utter one word and a gesture, and the Flash is dead. I'm not even sure if the speedforce will be able to affect Thor with full knowledge of the Runes and full access to the semi sentient Odinforce.

No. We must assume that Thor will be helpless, as in all threads involving Flash.

Juntai
JLA #3 is the issue all of this happened in.

BEHIND ZUM! I don't think so....he was running behind him, then ran in front of him, then doubled back through where he just ran and smashed him with it.

K3VIL
laughing

I don't feel like arguing the point so let's suppose you're right.

A second to do ONE imp.

A second can be a very long time. wink
Less than a second.The vase was still falling Flash took it, and then gave it to the shop owner.
Sentry I know who is Rune King Thor, never said that Kingdom Come Flash can take him, first cause it's not true, second cause I know what both are capable of.
Rune King Thor stopped the cycle of the Ragnarok, and stopped beings who were gods of the gods, even above Odin, but Thor was above them.

Cosmic Cube
But he couldnt hit Flash with attacks, Flash exists before and after it and knew it was coming. Flash at full Potential is ONE WITH THE SPEEDFORCE and is OMNIPRESENT. He cannot be killed or defeated. Assuming he actually slowed down enough to the lowly third dimension from this state, he could bring the entire weight of the MULTIVERSE with him and smash Thor with it. And no this is not a PHYSICAL attack, this is REALITY he is hitting you with.

Where do you guys get this stuff?

When has Flash ever displayed that kind of power?

He controls the SPEED FORCE. Not all of reality.

Sentry
No. We must assume that Thor will be helpless, as in all threads involving Flash.

Most assume Thor would just stand there and not do nothing.

Cosmic Cube
Less than a second.The vase was still falling Flash took it, and then gave it to the shop owner.
Sentry I know who is Rune King Thor, never said that Kingdom Come Flash can take him, first cause it's not true, second cause I know what both are capable of.
Rune King Thor stopped the cycle of the Ragnarok, and stopped beings who were gods of the gods, even above Odin, but Thor was above them.

How long does it take a vase to fall?

Juntai
Rune King Thor stopped the cycle of the Ragnarok, and stopped beings who were gods of the gods, even above Odin, but Thor was above them. And FULL POTENTIAL FLASH IS ONE WITH THE SPEEDFORCE. Do you not understand this? The speedforce is all encompassing. And so would Flash be at FULL potential. Thor is still within his universes boundaries, Flash is not, as he exists in ALL of them and before and after all of them cease to.

Juntai
How long does it take a vase to fall? Gravity pulls at 30 feet per second.

But Flash currently is exponentially faster than that flash.

Juntai
Where do you guys get this stuff?

When has Flash ever displayed that kind of power?

He controls the SPEED FORCE. Not all of reality. FULL POTENTIAL FLASH dude, NOT CURRENT Flash. FULL POTENTIAL IS ONE WITH THE SPEEDFORCE
SIMILAR TO BARRY NOW.

Cosmic Cube
And FULL POTENTIAL FLASH IS ONE WITH THE SPEEDFORCE. Do you not understand this? The speedforce is all encompassing. And so would Flash be at FULL potential. Thor is still within his universes boundaries, Flash is not, as he exists in ALL of them and before and after all of them cease to.

So, the Speed Force controls all of reality, eh?

Since when?

Last I recall, it made people really fast.

Can anything that you are saying be substantiated?

Cosmic Cube
FULL POTENTIAL FLASH dude, NOT CURRENT Flash. FULL POTENTIAL IS ONE WITH THE SPEEDFORCE
SIMILAR TO BARRY NOW.

I AM ASKING, DAMNIT, WHEN HE ('HE' being Full Potential Flash,) HAS DONE ANY OF THE THINGS YOU'VE SAID THAT HE CAN. WHEN HAS HE (Full Potential Flash) DISPLAYED THAT SORT OF POWER?

Juntai
So, the Speed Force controls all of reality, eh?

Since when?

Last I recall, it made people really fast.

Can anything that you are saying be substantiated? No, but it exists outside of reality, and as a part of it. If Flash was able to run AFTER THE END OF TIME and then BEFORE IT EVEN EXISTED and RAN UP THE THREADS OF CREATION... the Speedforce HAS to exist there. At full Potential Flash is one with the Speedforce. CURRENTLY The Flash is it's most powerful practitioner, but he's not at FULL POTENTIAL, and neither was Kingdom Come Flash. And they are able to vibrate or run through time and space and the multiverse and the 3rd dimension totally.

Cosmic Cube
Hah. Full Potential Flash sounds like Flash Prime.

Juntai
I AM ASKING, DAMNIT, WHEN HE ('HE' being Full Potential Flash,) HAS DONE ANY OF THE THINGS YOU'VE SAID THAT HE CAN. WHEN HAS HE (Full Potential Flash) DISPLAYED THAT SORT OF POWER? Barry Allan is the only one who has achieved full potential, and he's never been in combat because no one can see or comprehend him.

Cosmic Cube
No, but it exists outside of reality, and as a part of it. If Flash was able to run AFTER THE END OF TIME and then BEFORE IT EVEN EXISTED and RAN UP THE THREADS OF CREATION... the Speedforce HAS to exist there. At full Potential Flash is one with the Speedforce. CURRENTLY The Flash is it's most powerful practitioner, but he's not at FULL POTENTIAL, and neither was Kingdom Come Flash. And they are able to vibrate or run through time and space and the multiverse and the 3rd dimension totally.

Meaning he can time travel. Big sh*t.

What does 'running up the threads of creation' have to do with controlling the multiverse, as you imply that he can?

Cosmic Cube
Barry Allan is the only one who has achieved full potential, and he's never been in combat because no one can see or comprehend him.

In other words, he doesn't do sh*t.

Ahem. How do you know what Full Potential Flash can do if he has never reached full potential? Don't tell me you're just assuming.

Juntai
Meaning he can time travel. Big sh*t.

What does 'running up the threads of creation' have to do with controlling the multiverse, as you imply that he can? I never implied he could control the multiverse..He can bend reality currently, imagine that but increased exponentially? The Speedforce exists across all of the multiverse, and Full Potential Flash is ONE WITH IT. Our Flash is not, he can only summon a small piece of this power for the Infinite Mass Punch. A being who IS this power, coud do these things.

Cosmic Cube
I never implied he could control the multiverse..He can bend reality currently, imagine that but increased exponentially? The Speedforce exists across all of the multiverse, and Full Potential Flash is ONE WITH IT. Our Flash is not, he can only summon a small piece of this power for the Infinite Mass Punch. A being who IS this power, coud do these things.

Flash bends reality. When? Where?

So, the Speed Force controls the Multiverse? Heck, all this time I've been thinking that it was the Presence. Boy was I lost.

Juntai

Ahem. How do you know what Full Potential Flash can do if he has never reached full potential? Don't tell me you're just assuming. It is both known that when running fast enough you become one with the speedforce, Barry Allen did this, as did Rival... It is also known that the speedforce exists before and after the end of time, it is all consuming.. And also that it is an infinite power source that gives Flashes their power...what is left to know?

Cosmic Cube
Query. Isn't the Speed Force a Dimension, in other words, part of the Multiverse?

Juntai
Flash bends reality. When? Where?

So, the Speed Force controls the Multiverse? Heck, all this time I've been thinking that it was the Presence. Boy was I lost. Read any description of the entering the speed force again, he specifically describes reality bending and molding around him.

Cosmic Cube
It is both known that when running fast enough you become one with the speedforce, Barry Allen did this, as did Rival... It is also known that the speedforce exists before and after the end of time, it is all consuming.. And also that it is an infinite power source that gives Flashes their power...what is left to know?

It makes you fast, too.

Juntai
Query. Isn't the Speed Force a Dimension, in other words, part of the Multiverse? How could it exist before and after the multiverse if this were the case?

Juntai
Anyways this is way off track now, I'm done.

Cosmic Cube
How could it exist before and after the multiverse if this were the case?

How the hell can it be a dimension if this is not the case?

Cosmic Cube
Read any description of the entering the speed force again, he specifically describes reality bending and molding around him.

Reality tends to bend when traveling between dimensions. It's not particularly commonplace.

When has Flash ever used his 'reality warping abilities' against an opponent. What has he ever done with them. Don't get hung up on semantics.

Cosmic Cube
Anyways this is way off track now, I'm done.

mad

the Darkone
It's funny that the flash has become a god out of the blue know. Sersi will catch the Flash, even thought her powers are molcule rearrangemt, telpathy, psionic powers she also can increase her powers including flight or she will teleport his a$$ to the sun.

Animal Man is good but against a enternal and oath brother in Beta ray bill he is dog food.

Cosmic Cube
He's like Flash Prime.

the Darkone
FLash Prime my a$$. Bendis has screw up the Avengers big time, Spiderman,wolverine (maybe I can understand this one), spiderwoman, luke cage. This roster will get owned by JSA, JLA, even the Xmen this should have been the New Avengers

The Sentry
Captain America
Iron Man
Luke Cage
Sersi
Beta Ray Bill
Wolverine
Wasp
Wonderman

with this roster who would be crazy enough to f**k with them.

Piedmon
Exactly.... and then all the stories would get boring because they'd just waltz right through any opposition.... if you ever read old Avengers stories, they always had to think up ways to limit Thor and Iron Man, just so the other characters would have something to do....

K3VIL
Actually they are gonna fight ninjas who are in search of Ronin or something like that.
Uhhh ninjas, so scaring.
Busiek and Perez Avengers faced Kree Invasion, this team at last can do crowd control when prizes in a mart are low.

Cosmic Cube
Actually they are gonna fight ninjas who are in search of Ronin or something like that.
Uhhh ninjas, so scaring.
Busiek and Perez Avengers faced Kree Invasion, this team at last can do crowd control when prizes in a mart are low.

Can you fight ninjas? erm

EsteemedLeader
FLash Prime my a$$. Bendis has screw up the Avengers big time, Spiderman,wolverine (maybe I can understand this one), spiderwoman, luke cage. This roster will get owned by JSA, JLA, even the Xmen this should have been the New Avengers

The Sentry
Captain America
Iron Man
Luke Cage
Sersi
Beta Ray Bill
Wolverine
Wasp
Wonderman

with this roster who would be crazy enough to f**k with them.

Yeah that would be awesome, especially since there wouldn't be anything new about it.

I mean, come on. The whole point is that they are the 'New Avengers' after all.

snoopdogg
When the hell was this established? The only "infinite mass punch" I recall was the one he performed on the shapeshifted White Martian. He had to run around the Earth like 1,000 times before he could perform the "infinite mass punch." He couldn't do 1000 of those in a second. Here is the one he used on Zum.

He said that he could hit him 1000 times before he blinks.

But one ought to be enough.............................

DrDoom101
JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.