spawn versus apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawnrules
I heard spawn is stronger but anyone have other sugesstions

bardock
you lose

EsteemedLeader
Apocalypse. One-sided fight.

jollyjim311
i dont know much about spawn, so my opinion isnt all that valid but i hold apocalypse in the highest esteem and say he would win against mostly anyone.

EsteemedLeader
Indeed. Spawn is only at Superman and Batman levels on an average day.

Spawnrules
ok spawn will loose but dont compare him with superman or abtman his much stronger, although how did apocalypse get defeated by cyclops, and spawn could send him to a different dimension so probably id say it might be a tie, or apocalypse wins 5.5/10

Jvenom
Spawn is near cosmic levels so there is no way he is in the same league as Batman.

EsteemedLeader
Spawn and Batman fought to a stand-still.

Spawnrules
that was an old spawn, when he got an upgrade he was so damn strong, but if your talking about the old one maybe

Spawnrules
spawn is much stronger batman has no powers spawn can just give him headaches and done

EsteemedLeader
Don't underestimate Batman. He's stopped galactic disasters before.

Jvenom
Spawn and Batman met in two comics. The first one was a h2h fight because Spawn was not able to use his powers. The other time they met Spawn used his powers and nearly killed Batman. Then after that fight they once again fought h2h combat with it ending in a tie. Spawn with his powers is far beyond Batman and it showed in that one fight I mentioned.

Spawnrules
umm im sorry whats an h2h fight and it should have not be a tie and after this question is answered we go back on topic

EsteemedLeader
hand to hand.

Apoc is too mega powerful.

Jvenom
h2h combat means hand to hand without the use of powers.

Jvenom
Both are powerful but only Spawn can do whatever he could think of.

Spawnrules
oohh thank you for answering ok but apocalypse if his power is shut he can get defeated spawn can do that right, and hes much stronger than superman (dont answer the one about superman stay on topic)

EsteemedLeader
Better than Supes, yes. Stronger, no. Spawn has no chance in this fight however...

Spawnrules
please stay on topic.

EsteemedLeader
I am.

Spawnrules
im sorry, but this spawn vc. superman has been done, and spwan well won, you see superman is one of the toughest heros, in the world but he is no match for when facing zeus, or thor, spawn can defeat them both, and plus superman has a better plot then spawn, but if they were oppose to fight which i dont think is ever happening spawn will be victorious

EsteemedLeader
I agree. I simply meant Spawn couldn't bench as much as Supes. And it's on topic because that shows that he can't throw a punch like Superman, which would be at least necessary to do any physical damage to Apoc.

Spawnrules
spawn cant throw that much of a punch but he always has something, lets say apocalypse was about to use his ultimate attack, but spawn would duplicate into 50 to defeat apocalypse, and if superman picked up spawn, spawn would use his necro eye blast to blind him, and one necroplasm long blast, plus the necro migran he wins

EsteemedLeader
I guess if Apocalypse can't take over the world because of a small crippled bald man, he'd stand no chance against Spawn.

Xplosive
Apocalypse, except if you are tlaking about Godlike Spawn who had the power of Satan.

Spawnrules
yeah im talking about that one

ImmortalOne
Dude, that one is uber megs hyper ultrs powerful !!!

Spawnrules
so spawn wins

Juntai
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Spawn and Batman fought to a stand-still. Spawn got killed by Batman in one book. Then in another, he became the reason that Spawn has the laces across his head from issue 36 roughly.. on up.. in his own continuum

Spawnrules
dude that is old spawn, look at the god like version, spawn can kill malebogia, batman would be batfried if he faced him

Juntai
Look at the godlike version of batman, spawn would forget he was godlike and Batman would punch him out like a *****

Spawn takes this fight tho, Apoc is weak.

Spawnrules
im making a new thread go there if you wanna see spawn and batman fight

Xplosive
Originally posted by Spawnrules
yeah im talking about that one

Well that Spawn could defeat almost anyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.