I have a question DO NOT READ IF U DIDNT FINISH BOOK 6!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MetalHeart
what happens if u make a Horcrux (seplling?) and then get the dementor's kiss? do u still have your soul or do u become a souless creature? confused

Director_Joe
I would assume that you'd just have no soul. Maybe you could go back to one of your horcruxes and get part of your soul back...

Protector
That makes sense to me

Barker
One of the better questions I've heard.

MetalHeart
Originally posted by Director_Joe
I would assume that you'd just have no soul. Maybe you could go back to one of your horcruxes and get part of your soul back...

can u get it back though? dont u have to die to get it?

The Phantom
I agree. Great question. I guess it would suck out only that part of the soul and not the others, in which one could always come back... but heck, that is just a guess for me.

Saratn
well, i don't think so. you have to have at least some spirit. Voldemort was basically just that. so i would assume no, you wouldn't.

hproxmysox
that sounds right

hotsauce6548
Hmm, interesting question. I would assume that part of your soul is destroyed, similar to a horcrux being destroyed, however, I think you could still use a horcrux to have a portion of your soul.

MetalHeart
ok that seems to answer my quesation thanx guys

xXReenibagsXx
eek! just a thought: what if harry turns out to be one of the horcruxes for a piece of lord voldemort's soul? and harry is the one who will have to kill him in the end. that would mean that harry would have to kill himself to kill voldemort wouldnt it? sad

Saratn
well...yes...and no...

MistressofSnape
why does everybody keep on bringing that up? HARRY IS NOT A HORCRUX!!!

danagrint
Good Question

Saratn
yes, and i have probably seen it in everyother thread or something, at least mentioned once.

Hermione202
Mentioned once ? more like 100 times...

danagrint
I liked that question!

Saratn
what question?

~*Lover_girl1*~
Um , what ? Ok i'm confused here...
And I agree Harry isn't a Horcrux .

Saratn
same here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.