The Corbra's of Mgs3 vs spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
Who wins. i say the cobras

EsteemedLeader
Well, they have a numbers advantage. I've played MGS3, like, ten times through.

The Fury- Burns Spideys ass.
The Fear- Lame Spidey knock-off. Spidey beats him easy.
The End- Spider-Sense. Plus End is like, 120 years old...
The Pain- Ooh, hornets, I'm so scared.
The Boss- Pulls out some CQC. Spidey's ass is on the ground.

FujiFuu
Spiderman beats them all with little to no trouble, he has fought way more powerful and deadly foes

EsteemedLeader
But there's so many of them.

FujiFuu
They are a bunch of second rate goons that comic book heroes regularly take care of quickly, any Hero would beat them, regardless of what powers the hero has

bardock
i wouldnt go far as to say that. so jubilee could take em out?

EsteemedLeader
Jubille couldn't take the garbage out...literally, I mean it's a big yard at the mansion and that's a lot of garbage, since it's a whole school.

bardock
it is a pretty good walk to the curb

EsteemedLeader
Yeah. We should start a thread:

'Jubilee vs. garbage'

bardock
Garbages PW3ns!1!!1!11!1!

EsteemedLeader
I can just see Jubilee laying there in defeat as garbage looks down at her, laughing maniacally...

bardock
whe wears a yellow trenchcoat for petes sake

Metalmanx
Poor Jubilee.

She's far more powerful than you guys give her credit for. She can shatter steel with her energy blasts, you know.

Shatter. Steel. That's pretty impressive if you ask me. That and they have blinding capabilities. Plus she can control them psionically.

Oh yea. Spidey wins.

bardock
but the trenchcoat no

Metalmanx
Originally posted by bardock
but the trenchcoat no

...Okay, good point.

bardock
I think the cobras could take a lot of street levels in marvel

leonheartmm
the boss and the fury could take him out, maybe the end could too, but not the fear or the pain.

DarkCrawler
The Boss could not take him out.

Spider-Man is stronger (could end her life with one punch), faster (Boss could not lay a hand on him), has the Spider-Sense (same as before), more agile (dances circles around her) and has beaten enemies that are about hundred times as tough as she is. Spider-Man would beat her in five or ten seconds. One if he doesn't pull his punches.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
The Boss could not take him out.

Spider-Man is stronger (could end her life with one punch), faster (Boss could not lay a hand on him), has the Spider-Sense (same as before), more agile (dances circles around her) and has beaten enemies that are about hundred times as tough as she is. Spider-Man would beat her in five or ten seconds. One if he doesn't pull his punches.

this logical comparison though nice in a book, doesnt make any real point in fights like these. volgin who easily had class hundred strength was handed his ass by the boss very easily,

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by leonheartmm
this logical comparison though nice in a book, doesnt make any real point in fights like these. volgin who easily had class hundred strength was handed his ass by the boss very easily,

Class hundred?

No, he is not Class 100. Class 100 would mean that he could hurl oil tankers with ease.

And Volgin was not faster or more agile then Boss. Nor did he had the ability to predict every move that Boss made.

Spider-Man will beat her ass.

bardock
Volgin was just a extremly strong man maybe bench 1200 tops

leonheartmm
Originally posted by bardock
Volgin was just a extremly strong man maybe bench 1200 tops

uhhh he punched easily through a reinforced concrete wall and punched easily through the armour of the shagohod, the same armour that could not even be DENTED by an rpg6 with a HEAT warhead, hes definately class 100

DarkCrawler
uhhh he punched easily through a reinforced concrete wall and punched easily through the armour of the shagohod, the same armour that could not even be DENTED by an rpg6 with a HEAT warhead, hes definately class 100

Spider-Man has punched through concrete before.

And punching through tanks is not that much a feat in comics. Class 20-50 character could do that.

Now Namor, an Class 100 character can throw a tank eleven miles in the air with one hand.

You really don't think Volgin could do that?

leonheartmm
Class hundred?

No, he is not Class 100. Class 100 would mean that he could hurl oil tankers with ease.

And Volgin was not faster or more agile then Boss. Nor did he had the ability to predict every move that Boss made.

Spider-Man will beat her ass.

he is class 100 and has an electric charge of ten million volts runnin through his body, and a matching magnetic shield to follow.

leonheartmm
Spider-Man has punched through concrete before.

And punching through tanks is not that much a feat in comics. Class 20-50 character could do that.

Now Namor, an Class 100 character can throw a tank eleven miles in the air with one hand.

You really don't think Volgin could do that?

you are comparin a metal gear prototype to a freakin tank?! and rpg6 would rip through a tank and destroy it, it couldnt even dent the shagohod's armour, and volgin punched right through it!

DarkCrawler
you are comparin a metal gear prototype to a freakin tank?! and rpg6 would rip through a tank and destroy it, it couldnt even dent the shagohod's armour, and volgin punched right through it!

If he really would have been Class 100...Boss's attacks wouldn't have had any effect at all. She could be there and punch him all day and he would not feel anything. She could not beak his bones. Lighting could not kill him if he was Class 100.

No, he can't be Class 100. Do you even know what Class 100 means?

It's not invicible.

leonheartmm
If he really would have been Class 100...Boss's attacks wouldn't have had any effect at all. She could be there and punch him all day and he would not feel anything. She could not beak his bones. Lighting could not kill him if he was Class 100.

well spidey is class 15 yet daredevil's punches make a real pussy out oif him, same with kingpin, both of them are human, hulk has been defeated by wolverine. and lightning is far more powerful than most energy atatcks of superheroes

No, he can't be Class 100. Do you even know what Class 100 means?

yes i do, do u?

It's not invicible.

yes but it is a lot more invincible than spidey or the damn sentinels.

DarkCrawler
Real pussy? laughing out loud

Spider-Man would defeat Daredevil easily. And he has only fought Kingpin when young and inexperienced...and even then he defeated him. Doesn't matter how powerful lighting is. Class 100 characters can't be killed by lightning.

You don't, if you think that Class 100 character can be beaten by NORMAL HUMAN.

The True Fear
spidey dose hold back on a lot of villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.