Iron Man versus Freakazoid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EsteemedLeader
Who wins?

EsteemedLeader
Come on, anyone?

bardock
this is a battle for the ages

EsteemedLeader
Hell yes. So who do you think takes this and why?

bardock
ironman probably

EsteemedLeader
But Freakazoid is strong and super quick. Plus he has the ultimate sup power, his superhuman capacity for parody!!!

bardock
he could get ironman wet and leave for like a few months and he would rust

EsteemedLeader
...I was thinking more along the lines of a punch from IM would simply leave Freakazoid with little birdies flying around his head for a few seconds.

Lord. Zidane
Yeah i reckon Freakazoid would take this one..

EsteemedLeader
The Invincible versus the Freaked Out.

Freakazoid is faster, after all. But Iron Man is stronger, but not by too much, I don't think.

Metalmanx
Not even joking, Freakazoid would win.

He has too many powers at his disposal. He's FAR faster, also has superhuman strength, and the ability to withstand any punishment.

Nothing Iron Man does will incapacitate Freakazoid.

While Freakazoid has many (almost countless) options on how to defeat Iron Man.

Freakazoid 10/10.

EsteemedLeader
I wouldn't say 10/10. More like 6/10.

Freakazoid only has three powers, superstrength, superspeed, and superhuman capacity for parody. Parody won't make him truly invincible, just able to withstand many of Iron Man's attacks and crack jokes.

Namor
If poo-gas can defeat Freakazoid, so can Iron Man. In theory. But a better fight would be Deadpool vs. Freakazoid.

EsteemedLeader
A funnier fight, yes. But I think Iron Man and Freakazoid is a closer fight.

Namor
Eh. It seems like an utterly random pairing that would merely result in Iron Man knocking back a few drinks and ignoring Freakazoid.

EsteemedLeader
That reminds me of something I thought of yesterday.

Namor is weakened by alcohol...just like Iron Man...laughing out loud

Namor
All men are weakened by inebriation... shifty

EsteemedLeader
The point is that Namor is weakened by being drenched in alcohol, since it dehydrates him.

And Bad Santa kicked ass when he was drunk.

Namor
Atleast Namor isn't like that bastard Aqua Man. He's a dolphin f*cker for the record. That dirty Namor wannabe. He's a DOLPHIN F*CKER!

Tony Stark
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
The Invincible versus the Freaked Out.

Freakazoid is faster, after all. But Iron Man is stronger, but not by too much, I don't think.

eek!

People seem to forget that IM is CL100.

IM wins 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.