A good match for Quicksilver in the marvel universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
Quicksilver is one of my fav characters. who do you think would match up well with him. not someone he could beat the hell out of or someone who would stomp him.any thoughts

ScarletSpider
I'm interested to see a more concrete power level for Speed Demon, although I think Quicksilver will be faster than him anyways. Originally, Sanders only ran like 150 mph, then he made another formula and took it, which increased his speed, but did it just double his speed? Or perhaps it multiplied (squared) it. So he could be anywhere between 300mph and 22500mph for speed. Although I think it'll probably end up being on the cusp of speed of sound or so.

Wonderman
Thanks for sharing. I think Juggernaut would go well with Quicksilver.
Two powers that are totally reliable if you know what i mean

bardock
couldnt have that match in this forum. too many juggy fanboys

EsteemedLeader
What about his sister?

Scoobless
a match for Quicksilver... hmmmm

Triathlon has 3 X peak human everything... three times as strong, fast, agile and durable as Captain America.... could be a good fight there

Northstar?

Metalmanx
Northstar would be Quicksilver's closest rival.

And Quicksilver is my very favorite X-men character ever, but Northstar is faster.

QS would give him a good run, but NS in the end would eventually overcome QS with his superior speed and light-emitting capabilities.

So yea. In short, Northstar is Quicksilver's closest rival. No one else really comes anywhere close to either of them.

jollyjim311
nightcrawler? i dunno this battle would go places (<- lame pun that way)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.