Shortest Fairytale Ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
There once was a prince who asked a princess: "You want to marry me ?" she answered with a: "NO!" The prince lived happily ever after playing golf, hunting, and drinking beer daily and farting whenever he felt like farting.

THE END

jinzin
was this..............

supposed to be funny? confused

Pablo G
are you....

supposed to be an ******* ?

mysterio69
that's the feel-good story of the year.

Raven Guardia
okay....Once a upon a time there was a Prince named "Typical man" and he asked "High Maintenance Mrs.Priss" to marry him she said "Ewww, no way you loser!" she then did a hair flip and walked away in her mini skirt and stiletto heels. The Typical man once again was let down...so he went on and found the best he could get "Normal decent girl" he wasn't to thrilled with her "normal decent" style but he figured oh well. One day they got married and now he sleeps all day while normal decent girl cleans,cooks, and does all the work. Typical man sits back and complains. So Normal decent girl decides to leave her loser husband and the looser is really now a looser and has to fend for himself.

THE END.

Pablo G
I know it is

jinzin
this thread is worse than mine...

FeceMan
There once was a stupid-ass thread. It was in the OTF. The OP sucked as a person.

Moral of the story? Don't post in the OTF.

(I generally take my own advice, except for right now.)

Raven Guardia
Once upon a time there was a guy named FeceMan, he was a very strange man and was one day injected with a simple sleeping drug, and then taken off to the loony bin.

THE END....or is it?

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Pablo G
There once was a prince who asked a princess: "You want to marry me ?" she answered with a: "NO!" The prince lived happily ever after playing golf, hunting, and drinking beer daily and farting whenever he felt like farting.

THE END

0ae86hump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.