The Shaggy Man vs Entrigan and Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
Well, who will triumph?

EsteemedLeader
Probly Etrigan and Thanos. Then again, he could outlast them...

Grinning Goku
I was actually leaning towards Shaggyman, but with Thanos you never know. Cool avvy by the way. Shows you have balls bro.

EsteemedLeader
Why? Is there something wrong with Hello Kitty?

DigiMark007
Shaggy Man ain't THAT good. Yeah he heals almost instantaneously, and can take on the JLA by himself. But Thanos could probably just vaporize a city-sized area around Shaggy Man (including SM himself) before he could heal...he's on another level.

And Hello Kitty rocks.

Grinning Goku
Well doesn't Shaggyman have Doomsday/Supes level invulnerability in addition to almost instantaneous regeneration?

EsteemedLeader
Probly even more so.

Grinning Goku
So he should be able to pose some kind of threat shouldn't he?

EsteemedLeader
He's really stupid though. Maybe if it was the General he'd stand a better chance.

DigiMark007
Yeah, he's at or slightly above Doomsday and Supes in strength and durability...but that doesn't put him on Thanos' level. Shaggy Man can take blows from Superman. Thanos can take blows from Odin. He's on a completely different level.

EsteemedLeader
On a different level all the way to the bank!!!eek!

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah, he's at or slightly above Doomsday and Supes in strength and durability...but that doesn't put him on Thanos' level. Shaggy Man can take blows from Superman. Thanos can take blows from Odin. He's on a completely different level.

Ok, so neither can kill the other.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Grinning Goku

Thanos can probably put him down. Even if his durability is around Doomsday's level, repeated pounding will eventually take its toll. Thanos is powerful... Surfer can drop planet busting bombs, Thanos can channel a LOT more power cosmic than Surfer can.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Grinning Goku

Hmmm...let me rephrase. Thanos can trade blows with Odin. He can dish it out pain as well as take it. Shaggy's almost as durable as it comes, but he's in over his head. Maybe he survives. Maybe. But he definitely doesn't win, and Thanos might just kill him.

Shaggy's kinda like Juggernaut. Invulnerable as all hell, but there's gotta be a limit. Put, say, Galactus up against Juggs and Big G would output more energy than Juggs can handle, even with his god-powered durability. And since Shaggy is more about instant healing than actual invulnerability, an energy source strong enough to instantly destroy him (since even the JLA can harm him) wouldn't give him any time to heal. That's what Thanos could do. Like I said...maybe it's not enough and it's just a stalemate...but if it is then Shaggy's lucky.

Grinning Goku
Sounds reasonable.

Juntai
Except Etrigan is impervious to damage, one of the universes best mages, has hellfire attacks as well, and is on par with Superman in strength..

Lets also not forget that he likely got a power Upgrade when he dethroned and took Neron's place as Lord of Hell.

K3VIL
Actually, it's the General, not SM.
Anyway, Thanos takes this with ease.
He's on a strenght level far above that of SM, and come on, wanna talk about durability to Thanos?This guy took blasts from Tyrant, he can probably overload General's heal factor and then teleport him into the sun, killing him.

Juntai
Originally posted by K3VIL
Actually, it's the General, not SM.
Anyway, Thanos takes this with ease.
He's on a strenght level far above that of SM, and come on, wanna talk about durability to Thanos?This guy took blasts from Tyrant, he can probably overload General's heal factor and then teleport him into the sun, killing him. But what does he do against Etrigan? Although he never uses, he is one of the most practitioners of magic in the universe... He's more powerful than Merlin and Morgan Le Fay in that department... making his magic nearly limitless... and he's pretty impervious to damage... has Hellfire at his disposal... you guys are counting him out way too quickly. He's a huge factor in this fight.

Juntai
whoops didnt mean to quote you.

Cosmic Cube
Wow. Digimark is a mod now? eek!

I sure missed a lot. no expression

Cosmic Cube
Shaggy Man isn't even organic. Couldn't Thanos manipulate his atomic structure?

Juntai
Couldn't Etrigan just use a STOP spell and then it's over, because that's pretty much defeat?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Juntai
Couldn't Etrigan just use a STOP spell and then it's over, because that's pretty much defeat?

No, it's just STOPPED.

Cosmic Cube
SHAGGYMAN!

Hahah! I love saying that! laughing

SHAGGYMAN!

Juntai
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
SHAGGYMAN!

Hahah! I love saying that! laughing

SHAGGYMAN! It is a cool name.

Cosmic Cube
SHAGGYMAN!

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
SHAGGYMAN!

Baggyman! big grin

Cosmic Cube
Saggyman!

Grinning Goku
Craggyman (not be confused with crackyman).

Mider
shaggyman is immortal or something thats why the general picked his body but yeah the whole JLA couldnt take him and etrigan has trouble with jla it probably come down to just thanos and general but it probably end with thanos winning i mean even drax is suppose to be indestructable but he still loses to thanos but general adapts to attacks kinda like doomsday i guess so yeah i dont know how it would go in a second or third fight.

Mider
thanos would have to beat him the way he beat champion IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.