Hulk vs. Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
No matter how angry he gets Ultron won't care.
Is this the fight where Hulk loses face.sadangel

DrDoom101
Hulk. Encephalo Beams, Concussion Blasters, Mind Transfer Device, and enhanced abilities, it just wont matter

Piedmon
Doesn't matter how strong Hulk gets. He can't bust through adamantium. Ultron switches Hulk's brain with a cow's.

supremthor
wat is up with woman these days the f%cking driving me crazy........i wish i was gay so that way i dont have to take the bullshite.

supremthor
wrong place my bad

DrDoom101
i feel the same way, supremthor. seriously, i do

Prof. X
Current Hulk?

Damborgson
Encephalo beam FTW

Bentley
We know Adamantium can pierce Hulk, so Ultron just gets into Hulk healing factor be damned.

OneDumbG0
Merge: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=549807&pagenumber=1

TheHulk
Hulk

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by supremthor
wat is up with woman these days the f%cking driving me crazy........i wish i was gay so that way i dont have to take the bullshite.

Treat them mean keep them keen my friend. It works.

Damborgson
Originally posted by TheHulk
Hulk gets hit by the encephalo beam and loses 10/10

TheHulk
Originally posted by Damborgson
gets hit by the encephalo beam and loses 10/10 Survives and Smash Ultron like pudding

Damborgson
Originally posted by TheHulk
Survives and Smash Ultron like pudding by the time he wakes up Ultron will have already turned him into par of his newest addition of minions.http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/deal.gif

janus77
Hulk rips Ultron to shreds.

Damborgson
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk rips Ultron to shreds. no expression

TheHulk
Originally posted by Damborgson
by the time he wakes up Ultron will have already turned him into par of his newest addition of minions.http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/deal.gif Sucker Punches Ultron When he turns around and crushes him to a million pieces and Melts him just like melts heralds!

Bouboumaster
Hulk would absolutly crush Ultron

leonidas
hulk.

Bentley
Originally posted by leonidas
hulk.
Originally posted by Bentley
We know Adamantium can pierce Hulk, so Ultron just gets into Hulk healing factor be damned.

leonidas
^ what do you mean 'gets into him'? i have not read the latest ultron arc so perhaps he has some new tricks....?

classic ultron would lose. his insides are still vulnerable to damage from concussion.

JakeTheBank
He means Ultron makes sweet robo-love to Hulk, obviously.

Bentley
Ultron can control his own form -even since Ultron-12 back in Weast Coast Avengers- so becoming sharp and entering Hulk is among his abilities.

janus77
Hulk is as durable and resilient on the inside as on the outside ... don't think Ultron trying to bugger him is the way to go, personally.

Ultron might find himself squeezed out in the loo no

Bentley
Well, I assumed that having a chunk of adamantium in his brain would slow Hulk down ermm

janus77
Originally posted by Bentley
Well, I assumed that having a chunk of adamantium in his brain would slow Hulk down ermm
If it can't even penetrate his eyeball at point-blank range, I don't think placing it inside his brain is going to do anything lasting.

Maybe make him see Betty or something, but then, Ultron's getting forced out pronto.

Bentley
Well, yeah, if you don't think Ultron can ko Hulk by attacking his brain with atomic explosions, then at least he would be safer inside Hulk than in the outside :P

janus77
this is getting too homo for me :P

dudes (robotic or not) inside other dudes no

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by janus77
If it can't even penetrate his eyeball at point-blank range, I don't think placing it inside his brain is going to do anything lasting.

Maybe make him see Betty or something, but then, Ultron's getting forced out pronto. I always took that scene to mean that General Ross actually shot his eye out and possibly through to his head and WWH just didn't give a phuck.

janus77
I just took it as another instance of adamantium bouncing off, I don't recall any healing being depicted either so ...

I remember in the fight with the X-Men, Wolverine couldn't even slash his pupil open, not sure whether that was before or after they managed to temporarily switch off his healing factor though.

Bentley
I recall X-23 slashing his eyes during the WWH tie in, but for the life of me I don't remember much else.

leonidas
^ ah. i thought you were suggesting he might be able to somehow morph and actually enter hulk's bloodstream or...... something.

imo, i don't see ultron being able to drive himself through hulk's brain without hulk being able to smash him. i think hulk could damage his interior via massive concussion before ultron can take hulk down. i don't see him falling to the encephalo beam, but that could just be me.

Bentley
Originally posted by leonidas
^ ah. i thought you were suggesting he might be able to somehow morph and actually enter hulk's bloodstream or...... something.

imo, i don't see ultron being able to drive himself through hulk's brain without hulk being able to smash him. i think hulk could damage his interior via massive concussion before ultron can take hulk down. i don't see him falling to the encephalo beam, but that could just be me.

It depends on how they approach the battle, newer versions of Ultron have handled hits from Thor quite well. I'd think Ultron's ability to become an explosion would get rid of Hulk if he got too annoying, but at the long run Ulty's best shot is piercing his hide and staying inside.

Also, wasn't the version of Ultron Hulk busted before Ultron gained regeneration abilities?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.