Blackbolt vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
flexWonder how hard Hulk would take it if Blackbolt handed him Hulks own arm.

Spawnrules
which hulk are you talking about if its green he has a low chance of winning, if grey hulk he is much smarter, and has a greater chance of winning, preety much all hulk has to do is dodge and hit bb and done.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Spawnrules
which hulk are you talking about if its green he has a low chance of winning, if grey hulk he is much smarter, and has a greater chance of winning, preety much all hulk has to do is dodge and hit bb and done.

Are you serious? Black Bolt can take a hit from Hulk. He has high durability. He isn't the leader of the Inhumans for no reason. All Black Bolt has to do is whisper in Hulk's ear, and Hulk is done.

Black Bolt wins.

olympian
Black Bolt. Too much versability.

Not to mention being stronger than most give him credit for.

Juntai
BB

Cosmic Cube
Grey Hulk vs BB. laughing

Slaughter.

Wickerman
Black Bolt. He's already beaten Hulk plenty of times. Too much versatility. He is incredibly agile, can increase his own durability and strength up to...i have no idea how much, but a whole friggin lot, he can pick Hulk up into the air, charge him up with protons and wait for him to get zapped with about 40 lightning bolts at the same time, or he can just say Boo, destroy Hulk and leave a dent in the planet as a consequence.

~wickerman~

Cosmic Cube
My name is Wickerman, and I type in pink.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
My name is Wickerman, and I type in pink.

weren't you already banned? erm

~wickerman~

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Wickerman
weren't you already banned? erm

~wickerman~

No. sad

I was only joking. Now you've hurt my feelings. cry

Wickerman
No. sad

I was only joking. Now you've hurt my feelings. cry

But i recall reading through some older threads and it said you're restricted in your title sad

Sorry sad

~wickerman~

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Wickerman
But i recall reading through some older threads and it said you're restricted in your title sad

Sorry sad

~wickerman~

T'wasn't me.

I've been without access to a PC for a few months.

I appreciate the fact that you type in pink. I sets you apart from the other members. An anomaly in the sea of dull black characters.

big grin

Khellendros
BB has official ownership of the Hulk. Doesn't matter what color he is, Black Bolt will always own him.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Khellendros
BB has official ownership of the Hulk. Doesn't matter what color he is, Black Bolt will always own him.

Even if he's pink? The color of independance?

confused

Khellendros
Even if he's pink? The color of independance?

confused
ESPECIALLY then.

Maestro
Hulk has beaten black bolt before, not sure what comic number, but in the majority I think black bolt would probably take this and this is coming from a Hulk fan.

Namor
It depends on the circumstances. Black Bolt would never use his voice if he's fighting Hulk in a populated area. He's always displayed a measure of control when concerning his quasi-sonic voice and uses it as a(n) last resort. If we're talking toe to toe and blow for blow, Hulk would decimate Blackagar. He doesn't have the healing factor Hulk does nor the wherewithal to deal with the enormity of his blows. But if there were alone in an unpopulated arena, sure. Black Bolt would have a good chance.

Wonderman
Now what do you guys think. About Blackbolts special punch. I forgot what it's called. Do you think its stronger than the Hulks punch or not. The way it was described was like it was one of the more powerful things there is.
I think Blackbolt may have a strong enough punch to shatter Caps shield which is better than just adamantium.

Mindship
I like both characters very much, but I'm having a hard time believing BB could beat an enraged Hulk. May I refer you guys to the Hulk Respect Thread? BB's best bet would be to take down Hulk before he gets too tee'ed off.

olympian
Black Bolt always fough an enraged Hulk. 3 times. He never lost.

Mindship
Originally posted by olympian
Black Bolt always fough an enraged Hulk. 3 times. He never lost.

< impressed

28Dave37
BB wins instantly
---Fight Sequence---

HULK: HULK WILL CRU-
Black Bolt: Bye.

Black Adam
Originally posted by 28Dave37
BB wins instantly
---Fight Sequence---

HULK: HULK WILL CRU-
Black Bolt: Bye.

laughing exactly

Thunderstrike
Black Bolt says DIE! Hulk dies.

MuffinmanMike
Blackbolt says "Jump!" and Hulk says "OH JESUS MY FACE!"

bigboygreen
Hulk beats the snot out of bb no prob.

Dayscribe
Originally posted by bigboygreen
Hulk beats the snot out of bb no prob.

Ha

ha ha

ha ha ha

laughing laughing laughing laughing

You, my friend, need to read something more than Hulk

Crease
Populates area, BB 6/10. Unpopulated, BB 10/10 (duh).

It's sad that every comic charachter with a plot device somehow automatically wins.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Spawnrules

Grey Hulk is weak compared to Black Bolt.

Heck the only Hulk that BB would have trouble with would be Savage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.