Bandon vs. Vrook

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Alright. Now, before you start yelling at me about how bad Vrook owns him, remember, Bandon has knocked out more Council Members than GG. He also was the second best Sith in the Sith Empire before Revan came back.

So, who do you think would win?

Deus Ex
Vrook. He's the de facto leader of the Jedi Order in Vandar's absence, and though I hate to even hint at gameplay experience... I mean... Vrook was a damn pain in the ass in game.

Not to mention the mighty Kavar and Zez-jai Ell obviously were swayed by his wisdom, and he was the only one to recover from Kreia's initial barrage.

Darth Faunus
Agreed. And Glentract, where in God's name did you get that piece of information? It can be assumed that he has killed as many Jedi as Grievous, but we know absolutely nothing for sure.

Darth_Glentract
It wasn't meant to be taken seriously. He did kill Council Members though.

Deus Ex
I don't see any instances of that though, unless it's in his official profile on the site, which I haven't read since... like, February.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Deus Ex
I don't see any instances of that though, unless it's in his official profile on the site, which I haven't read since... like, February.

The official profiles lack a lot...

Deus Ex
Hm. Not at Starwars.com, although he has one there. I'm talking the KOTOR website.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Hm. Not at Starwars.com, although he has one there. I'm talking the KOTOR website.

That is what I meant, but anyways the last time I was at Starwars.com was like...over 6 months ago.

Se7in
Vrook. I concur.

D_CP
Vrook... even though I hate him. I felt good after I schooled him on Dantooine.

Fishy
Vrook should be able to win this.

And actually Bandon did defeat council members, or rather ex-council members.

The Disciple talks about one that left to join Revan and survived until after Revan returned. Bandon was more powerful then that guy apparantly, so he is more powerful then a council member and probably defeated a council member. What does this mean? Absolutely nothing council members can still suck. But Glentract was right when he said that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.