Long Wang!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Finally, after all these years, the good people at the weather bureau have decided to name a typhoon after part of me.

Here it is in all its glory:

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Let me tell you, Long Wang is soaking me right now.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Oh, boy! This thing is HUGE! Everyone seems scared of it...

Ya Krunk'd Floo
It's like it's too big for anyone to handle.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I'm being serious now...Some people are getting hurt by this Long Wang.

Kosta
You could say the theres a storm in your pants and its gonna blow in every direction... stick out tongue

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Oh, that's just sick. Why do you have to go and lower the tone? We're talking about a meterological event here...

Kosta
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Oh, that's just sick. Why do you have to go and lower the tone? We're talking about a meterological event here...

I thought we were making ironic jokes, silly me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ya Krunk'd Floo
'Ironic jokes'?!?! 'IRONIC JOKES'!?!?! No, I don' think so...

Typhoon update:

It almost seems as though Long Wong flattered to decieve and came too early. We are currently enjoying golden sunshine with scattered showers...I guess you could call them 'Golden Showers'...

Tired Hiker
I heard the storm chasers are anxiously awaiting its coming.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Perhaps Long Wang is just playing with us before the real deluge. If only I could think of a name to give this particular stage incorporating 'play' and the preposition of 'before'...playfore?

Tired Hiker
How about for . . . . well no, I was going to say for play, but that sounds too sexual.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I heard the storm chasers are anxiously awaiting its coming.

Oh, boy...Those b:tches love Long Wang. They can't get enough of it.

Tired Hiker
Long Wang may claim more victims than Wilt Chamberlain.

ladygrim
whistle

lil bitchiness
WOW!!!!!

Im so proud of you Ya Krunk'd Floo. I knew your talents werent gonna get ingored for long!

Grinning Goku
Long Wang...brilliant, just brilliant.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Man, I've just got home from an 'H' party, and I gotta say Long Wang covered me! I tried to hide from its range but there was no escaping Long Wang's projectiles...It certainly covered some ground!

More to follow...

Inspectah Deck
This looks like a mystery for Inspectah Deck! detective

BENITO
a long wang coming towards you it may kill You no it Would just give some people pleasure

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Long Wang is still going at it! This thing's got some stamina! Despite its size it still manages to ram through even the smallest crevices...My windows are being hit time and time again.

Tired Hiker
When Long Wang came towards me, I closed my eyes and bent over in the crouch position to protect myself. It hit me hard and left me soaked. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.