Vos vs Luminara vs Assaj

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Ouchies...
Victor!! and reason? Also VOTE! Oh btw i wanna upload that but damn KMC wont allow it sadwalk

Illustrious
I've gotta go with Assaj.

Admiral Akbar
And why is that?

darthsith19
Luminara. In the Cin vs. Vos thread most people think Cin would win but the Luminara vs. Cin thread is a tie. As for Asajj, Cin could beat Asajj, Luminara could beat Asajj, heck even Quinlin coukd beat Asajj. I've heard Luminbara is nearly as strong as ROTS Obi-Wan. So Luminara.

Darth Avis
assaj beat Oni like 5 times. She also beat Kit who is about as strong as the two jedi so she can win.

Darth Faunus
Vos wouldn't stand a chance against Asajj. He's good, but unless you want to say that he could match Obi-Wan or Anakin blow for blow, he's not walking out of this alive.

Luminara has a good shot at Ventress, due in greater part to her style of fighting than anything. She probably wouldn't need to give as much ground as say, Obi-Wan, due to her amazing dexterity. She'd weave through the acolyte's attacks, and find an easy opening.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.