DC 4 vs Marvel 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel=DC
Okay Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel and Martian Manhunter vs Thor, Hulk, Juggernaut and Gladiator.

Tony Stark
Blow out Marvel 4 has it. It's quite the mismatch actually.

Although most DC fans won't admit it. Not one DC hero wins a match up.

EsteemedLeader
Juggernaut tips the scales a little...

Darth_Erebus
Marvel takes this.

Metalmanx
Marvel. Close one though. I think MM gives them the most trouble.

Marvel=DC
I surprised so many people think marvel wins I see it actually going the other way cause Juggs is invulnerable but he doesn't have anything on anyone here when it comes to strength. Also I didn't post them in the order sorry.

Superman vs Gladiator

Captain Marvel vs Thor

Martian Manhunter vs Hulk

Wonder Woman vs Juggernaut

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Marvel=DC
I surprised so many people think marvel wins I see it actually going the other way cause Juggs is invulnerable but he doesn't have anything on anyone here when it comes to strength. Also I didn't post them in the order sorry.

Superman vs Gladiator

Captain Marvel vs Thor

= ownage.

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
= ownage.

For which team? or where you referring to my not not putting them in order that led to marvel winning?

newjak86
Actually closer than people want to admit. I think what tips the scale is Juggernaut but MM is the perfect counter to him. Thor is the perfect counter Supes Captain Marvel takes Thor in my opinion. The other ones Supes WW Glads and Hulk all can bring something to the table

Cosmic Cube
Glad/Supes = Glad more likely to win.

Hulk/MM = Depends on which Hulk. Savage would pound him to a paste without getting mindraped.

Thor/CM = Thor more likely to win.

Juggy/Wondie = Lassoe might work for WW. Might not. Physically, she's doing nothing to him.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by newjak86
Actually closer than people want to admit. I think what tips the scale is Juggernaut but MM is the perfect counter to him. Thor is the perfect counter Supes Captain Marvel takes Thor in my opinion. The other ones Supes WW Glads and Hulk all can bring something to the table

Stupid! mad How dare you disagree with me?!

JediMasterLuke5
Okay Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel and Martian Manhunter vs Thor, Hulk, Juggernaut and Gladiator.

Superman Vs Gladiator
Superman

Thor Vs Captain Marvel
Thor

Hulk Vs Martian Manhunter
tuff one but I think the manhunter gets this one just becuz he's one of the greatest heroes, Plus all he has to do is fly around in the air and and use his Martian Vision.

Wonder Woman Vs Juggernaut
Wonder Woman

Superman, Martian Manhunter, and Wonder Woman vs Thor
Superman and his team

So DC wins it.

newjak86
Stupid! mad How dare you disagree with me?! The only thing I disagree on is I think Thor looses to SHAZAM in my opinion. Billy is on the strength level of Supes and I think Supes is overall stronger than Thor and without Supes's weakness to magic Thor won't hae an advantage in that fight.

Cosmic Cube
The only thing I disagree on is I think Thor looses to SHAZAM in my opinion. Billy is on the strength level of Supes and I think Supes is overall stronger than Thor and without Supes's weakness to magic Thor won't hae an advantage in that fight.

I put Thor and Supes on the same strength level. Supes isn't alwas at War World pushing strength. Unless Supes is sun-dipped, he and Thor are pretty even.

Billy lacks the fighting experience to fight Thor. This is like a 16 year old fighting a 1,000,000,000 year old UF Champion. Get my drift?

Namor
AQUAMAN IS A RIPOFF OF NAMOR! F*CK AQUAMAN!! Oops. I mean, yeah. Uh. Marvel would win.

newjak86
I put Thor and Supes on the same strength level. Supes isn't alwas at War World pushing strength. Unless Supes is sun-dipped, he and Thor are pretty even.

Billy lacks the fighting experience to fight Thor. This is like a 16 year old fighting a 1,000,000,000 year old UF Champion. Get my drift? I just think that overall Supes is stronger than Thor you have your opinion I have mine. I think the only reason thor can beat Supes is do to the hammer. Anyway SHAZAM doesn't have that weakness and I think he can beat Thor.

Marvel=DC
I just think that overall Supes is stronger than Thor you have your opinion I have mine. I think the only reason thor can beat Supes is do to the hammer. Anyway SHAZAM doesn't have that weakness and I think he can beat Thor.

True very true now that I look at this I see it quickly or a least eventually becoming 2 on 1 depending on how long it takes MM or WW to take Hulk or Juggs also DC does have the advantage of working together as a team in sequence.

newjak86
Don't get me wrong Juggs would truely shine in a moment like this. He would beat WW in my opinion but it still doesn't mean DC doesn't have the perfect counter for him with MM

Marvel=DC
Don't get me wrong Juggs would truely shine in a moment like this. He would beat WW in my opinion but it still doesn't mean DC doesn't have the perfect counter for him with MM

Really I see her either beating him or a least keeping him busy just long enough for someone else to interfere thus she'd still win. true he is more durable (his armor is like Dian's bracelets basically) but WW got the edge in speed, strength, skill, flight, and smarts.

newjak86
I don't think WW has the advatage in Strength plus Juggs has fought people like Thor and the X-Men each of which have flight and other things similar to WW and he has hit Thor before.

JediMasterLuke5
Wonder Woman's great fighting skills and strength would be Jugg's undoing.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Wonder Woman's great fighting skills and strength would be Jugg's undoing.

Juggernaut is totally impervious to physical damage. She might as well be punching the air.

newjak86
Wonder Woman's great fighting skills and strength would be Jugg's undoing. Thor posses all those things as well he couldn't beat Juggs. In fact Juggs has KOed Thor not many can say that.

Marvel=DC
I don't think WW has the advatage in Strength plus Juggs has fought people like Thor and the X-Men each of which have flight and other things similar to WW and he has hit Thor before.

WW does have the strength advantage Juggs is damn strong but the only reason he can go toe to toe with the like of Thor or the likes of all the X-men a once is cause he's basically invulnerable to physical harm. He can still feel it and be knocked out though.

newjak86
WW does have the strength advantage Juggs is damn strong but the only reason he can go toe to toe with the like of Thor or the likes of all the X-men a once is cause he's basically invulnerable to physical harm. He can still feel it and be knocked out though. Actually no he was once said when he tried to lift Thor's Hammer and couldn't that I am at least as strong as him I should be able to lift the hammer. So he is aleast as Strong as Thor.

Marvel=DC
Thor posses all those things as well he couldn't beat Juggs. In fact Juggs has KOed Thor not many can say that.

True but he doesn't have the lasso. DON'T count out the lasso

Marvel=DC
Actually no he was once said when he tried to lift Thor's Hammer and couldn't that I am at least as strong as him I should be able to lift the hammer. So he is aleast as Strong as Thor.

Since when has Juggs been as strong as Thor? Either way he's still outclassed. Diana beat truly invulnerable people before

newjak86
True but he doesn't have the lasso. DON'T count out the lasso Thor's Hammer is also Magical in nature and yet it did not effect Juggs. Even when Magic has been known to harm Cain he also posses a healing factor that puts Wolverine's to shame.

newjak86
Since when has Juggs been as strong as Thor? Either way he's still outclassed. Diana beat truly invulnerable people before Since Cain was placed in the 100 plus ton mark. Plus he he can call on more strength from Cyttorak which menas his strength could be limitless.

Marvel=DC
Since Cain was placed in the 100 plus ton mark. Plus he he can call on more strength from Cyttorak which menas his strength could be limitless.

If we're calling on powers what to stop Diana from calling on the Godwave or Thor or Captain Marvel from pulling similar feats?

EsteemedLeader
Superman vs Gladiator
Gladiator, as much as I hate to admit it.

Captain Marvel vs Thor
Captain Marvel.

Martian Manhunter

Juggernaut.

newjak86
If we're calling on powers what to stop Diana from calling on the Godwave or Thor or Captain Marvel from pulling similar feats? Well since I was only talking about his trength and not his power level. If he idd that then Juggs would be above Skyfather and would own everyone here.
I'm just saying that Juggs strength is not to be taken likely. Also Juggs has Taken Thor's Godforce Blast i doubt the Godwave would hurt him.

Marvel=DC
Well since I was only talking about his trength and not his power level. If he idd that then Juggs would be above Skyfather and would own everyone here.
I'm just saying that Juggs strength is not to be taken likely. Also Juggs has Taken Thor's Godforce Blast i doubt the Godwave would hurt him.

I'm not taking Juggs strength lightly regardless I still think WW wins I don't particularly see this fight effecting the out come of the entire fight(unless WW wins) I still say DC wins. Also Juggs helmet can still be knocked off. I also recall a crossover in which Spiderman was fighting him and WW was fighting a god from New Genesis or Apokilips and Diana ended up taking Juggs out.

EsteemedLeader
I can't possibly see Wonder Woman beating Juggs. He can bench 100 tons, and can take far more punishment than Diana. And he did beat the crap out of Thor...

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
I can't possibly see Wonder Woman beating Juggs. He can bench 100 tons, and can take far more punishment than Diana. And he did beat the crap out of Thor...

Diana can bench 100 tons and I could have swore juggs was always in the 100 plus class from the start.

newjak86
I'm not taking Juggs strength lightly regardless I still think WW wins I don't particularly see this fight effecting the out come of the entire fight(unless WW wins) I still say DC wins. Also Juggs helmet can still be knocked off. I also recall a crossover in which Spiderman was fighting him and WW was fighting a god from New Genesis or Apokilips and Diana ended up taking Juggs out. No one takes crossovers seriously I mean in one Lobo lost to Wolverine so many don't really except them. Let's not forget Supes has knocked out Juggs in one punch and Juggs has taken Thor's best so is Thor that much weaker than Supes no. Also just because Jugg's helmet is gone doesn't mean a thing. the helmet only prtoects him from telepathic attacks thats it.

Marvel=DC
No one takes crossovers seriously I mean in one Lobo lost to Wolverine so many don't really except them. Let's not forget Supes has knocked out Juggs in one punch and Juggs has taken Thor's best so is Thor that much weaker than Supes no. Also just because Jugg's helmet is gone doesn't mean a thing. the helmet only prtoects him from telepathic attacks thats it.

The helmet being off does leave him open for attack form Martian Manhunter and they will capitalize on that guaranteed and your right cause I think the comic I was referring to was the stupid one when Storm beat WW I'm not sure. DC still wins Supes and Glads and Marvel and Thor will stalemate each other and MM will beat hulk soon enough to help either WW, Cap or Supes.

newjak86
Not really Hulk is stronger than MM he can't hurt MM right off but Hulk has a resistance to mental attacks so I don't see how MM takes down Hulk soon. I see Shazam beating Thor Glads and Supes is a toss up Juggs beats WW.
So then it goes to this
Juggernaut vs Shazam
Supes and Glads are still fighting so are MM and Hulk.
I think Juggernaut beats Shazam as Juggernaut can take anything Shazam offers and Shazam can't.
Then it becomes 3 against 2.
Whoever Juggs goes and helps out will win and then it is 3 vs 1

Marvel=DC
Not really Hulk is stronger than MM he can't hurt MM right off but Hulk has a resistance to mental attacks so I don't see how MM takes down Hulk soon. I see Shazam beating Thor Glads and Supes is a toss up Juggs beats WW.
So then it goes to this
Juggernaut vs Shazam
Supes and Glads are still fighting so are MM and Hulk.
I think Juggernaut beats Shazam as Juggernaut can take anything Shazam offers and Shazam can't.
Then it becomes 3 against 2.
Whoever Juggs goes and helps out will win and then it is 3 vs 1

Could go either way lets just agree to disagree.

P.S. I think your one of the best debaters I've had the pleasure to debate with.

newjak86
Could go either way lets just agree to disagree.

P.S. I think your one of the best debaters I've had the pleasure to debate with. Why thank you
it would be a toss up and many things could work against the other teams for an outright victory.

JediMasterLuke5
Juggernaut is totally impervious to physical damage. She might as well be punching the air.
He might as well be punching air too since he wont be able to touch her becuz of her super speed.

newjak86
He might as well be punching air too since he wont be able to touch her becuz of her super speed. He has hit fast people before like Thor and Wolverine poeple that should dodge him easily.
Anyway I would much rather be in a spot where I can take what ever they thow instead having to dodge everything they throw.

Marvel=DC
He has hit fast people before like Thor and Wolverine poeple that should dodge him easily.
Anyway I would much rather be in a spot where I can take what ever they thow instead having to dodge everything they throw.

True but she can take as much as she can give she does have have natural durability against blunt object, has a lasso and also don't forget her bracelets which is why I specifically paired these two up and not WW with Hulk and Juggs with MM it would definitely go in DC's favor.

newjak86
True but she can take as much as she can give she does have have natural durability against blunt object, has a lasso and also don't forget her bracelets which is why I specifically paired these two up and not WW with Hulk and Juggs with MM it would definitely go in DC's favor. She does have good durability but is she indestructable no is Juggs yes. Are they comparable in strength yes, So should win I mena she can be hurt and Cain can't.

Marvel=DC
She does have good durability but is she indestructable no is Juggs yes. Are they comparable in strength yes, So should win I mena she can be hurt and Cain can't.

Last I checked he was fully capable of being knocked unconscious and she does have the lasso.

newjak86
Last I checked he was fully capable of being knocked unconscious and she does have the lasso. When has he been KOed before

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.