Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Hey, wow! It's a new topic! Okay, go! fish

Leo.M
Jumpy new topic Jumpy

about what confused1

EsteemedLeader
Your mom, that's what.

Zatch
some one make up something.

Bun Bun
THEY WILL KILL US ALL WITH NOODLES

Zatch
Oh no not cool I am not prepared.

Bun Bun
NO TIME TO PREPAIR!!! We must make lots n lots of paper hats and sign our abc's

Zatch
ok *starts making paper hats*

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Zatch
ok *starts making paper hats*
HURRY Hey are about to send down their king and queen butt hairs to start the attack.

Zatch
Originally posted by Bun Bun
HURRY Hey are about to send down their king and queen butt hairs to start the attack. oh no I hate butt hairs. *Makes them faster*

Bun Bun
oh no I hate butt hairs. *Makes them faster*
I WARN YOU make them with care... they may be infested with man eating paper cutz

Zatch
I WARN YOU make them with care... they may be infested with man eating paper cutz Those sound mean.

Bun Bun
Yes mr and miss but hair have been after us humaniods sence we came to this plante on dirty dipers

Zatch
Hey my diper was clean thank you very much.

Bun Bun
Hey my diper was clean thank you very much.
no we flew here on dirty dipers.... cuz they had the eeky gasses so we were able to fly yes

Zatch
no we flew here on dirty dipers.... cuz they had the eeky gasses so we were able to fly yes thats what that smell was then. It was dark so I really dont know.

random task
GET TO THE CHOPPA!!!

Bun Bun
thats what that smell was then. It was dark so I really dont know.
yes tis very dark... but they knew were were here by placeing probs in our heads while we where sleeping..

Zatch
yes tis very dark... but they knew were were here by placeing probs in our heads while we where sleeping.. them sneaky bastards.

Bun Bun
them sneaky bastards.

YES i agree.... but i must leave you now.... Zatch i have faith in you that you will not mess up when mr and miss butt hair come to visit our plante..... and watch the skys for the noodles... yes GOOD LUCK
THE WORLD DEPENDS ON YOU

Zatch
YES i agree.... but i must leave you now.... Zatch i have faith in you that you will not mess up when mr and miss butt hair come to visit our plante..... and watch the skys for the noodles... yes GOOD LUCK
THE WORLD DEPENDS ON YOU Wait how come i get stuck with such a big task Oh wise and powerful.....wait what is you name?

Bun Bun
Wait how come i get stuck with such a big task Oh wise and powerful.....wait what is you name?
I entrust you with this task. If you full it the world will forever know you as it saviour. oh yeah... and you will get the most wonderfull prize of your dreams. Me i am mearly an informent.... a gardien so to say... i will watch over you as you complet this task... everytime i see you i will like to hear updates yes
GOOD LUCK ZATCH
Im out... *voice fades and disapears into nothingness*

Zatch
Makes paper hats*

Tired Hiker
*gets hit my a noodle* Mmmm, rigatoni! eek!

Wolflet
TH
do
you
have
a

5? eek!

Tired Hiker
Go fish. happy

Wolflet
*picks up a card* ninja

Tired Hiker
Give me your 8!

Wolflet
how did you know? cry

Tired Hiker
Now give me your King!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.