Happy Birthday Clovie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Otaku
You old fart laughing w00t

RagingSilent
eek! happy birthday Clovie!^-^Happy Dancebunny

Clovie
omg..i forgot i changed that date embarrasmentbag

thank you happy

Tired Hiker
Is it really your day??? eek! Well, happy birthday, my friend! hug

Clovie
it's not. but i like having bday from time to time happy hug

no one remembers about my real ones anyway erm

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Clovie
it's not. but i like having bday from time to time happy hug laughing

Originally posted by Clovie
no one remembers about my real ones anyway erm sad I'm sure we will if you have provided the information. embarrasment

Clovie
it's just after x-mas. ppl don't notice it erm

Phoenix Aska
uhhmm happy birthday? lol

what the hell its saturday!

celebrate anyways! Happy Dance

Tired Hiker
Yeah, it is Saturday! afro

Dark_chan
happy birthday! :::::~

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Yeah, it is Saturday! afro
Saturdays suck. no expression

Piggle Humsy
Happy Un-Birthday Clovie! big grin

hug

scissors

bardock
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Saturdays suck. no expression
Tuesday is by far the best day no expression
and happy unbirthday

BENITO
Happy B-Day Clovie

jedi-kev
How can all of you post this sort of thing at minute! There are children in Russia at the minute who are 12 and 13 etc that are poor, homeless, drug addicts and some are HIV Postive because most of their parents are alcoholics and or dead. these poor children have to leave their homes because of their bad parents and live in abonded houses or crack houses with no food or money. All they do to survive is to resort to stealing, prostitution and mugging. Pledge some of your money to the victims that have been saved for a special care centre for them. find in your hearts to save these children.

Maxine is a 17 year old girl who is one of the many children saved by this group. Her story is too heart breaking and emotional to tell. please pledge any money at all to charities and help save the lives of homeless children living St. Petersburg, Russia

Mr Parker
happy birthday clov. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.