Bali Got Bombed Again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arcane
i heard that it got bombed again, but at Matahari's (not sure if that's how u speel it) the really big shopping place

did any one else hear this???

Arcane
i found out some more info

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=65478

T.M
yeah i heard this.

here's another link

Ya Krunk'd Floo
This makes me so sad because I go to Bali at least 2 times a year; I am in love with the island, it is one of my favorite places on Earth. The people there are so kind and peaceful. For the island to suffer from 2 terrorist attcks in quick succession makes my heart ache. I was there 2 months ago and in Kuta they were only just getting back to normal. This sets the clock back even more...

Sampai jumpa, Bali.

tabby999
well, once again, bali gets bombed. terrible terrible thing to have happened, the tourists will stop going and balis economy is down the crapper. its sad that the worlds come to this, an island thats never done anything to anyone gets such a harsh treatment

debbiejo
Why would anyone want to target Bali....It's just a tourist place.... no expression

Imaginary
Exactly... to get the tourists.

tabby999
i was watching the news the other day, one of the bombings was caught on home video and they SHOWED IT ON THE NEWS! 6pm, kids watching, people getting obliterated by a suicide bomber. sad, they'll do just about anything to get ratings

DarkC
I saw it on videotape, it was in a resturant I believe.

Imaginary
I heard there were 2... one in a beachfront restaurant and the other in a department store.

tabby999
Originally posted by DarkC
I saw it on videotape, it was in a resturant I believe.

yep. one second, people enjoying their food, next second, people enjoying their food but now, they have several holes they could put the food in that they didn't have a second before hand.

Neo_Version 7
That's terrible. erm

tabby999
horrible to happen, but the fact they televised it was much worse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.