Knights of the Old Republic 2 - HELP!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Chariol
I've beaten KOTOR 2 and it's really cool, but while looking through a strategy guide for the game I learned that several special robes are in the game, like Jolee Bindo's robe.

I want to know if there is any place I can find any of these robes, or if it's the random drop thing that twarted me so many times.

Fishy
No, can't find them.. Never put into the game, the robes were created and then it was dropped. At least as far as I know. I never got them without cheating at least.

Lord Chariol
Cheating How so? Because I want those damned robes

Fishy
Do you have the PC or the X-box version?

Se7in
You must use the Infinite EXP glitch, the Hssiss one is recommended. It's kinda long, but I only know how to get it for Xbox, which do you have?

exanda kane
I just finished KOTOR 2 for the first time earlier (just installed new graphics card) but I'm kinda at a loss at what to do...it was quite disappointing (althought some bits were betteR than the first) - ...

But I seemed to have missed out most of the main story somehow messed, all the stuff about Vogga the Hutt or something... and I only got the Jolee Bindo Robes by cheating...

Darth Koroni
Get into the higher levels and the Random Loot Generater will allow you to have a chance at getting them.

Se7in
Use the infinitie Hssiss glitch to reach level 50 then talk to me.

Julie
good grief...that wo uld take hours on end....although it goes slightly faster if you look at the dead jedi four or five times in a row then lightning, force crush or whatever the crap out of the hississ

Fishy
I'd recommened cheating... Faster easier and its singleplayer so who cares.

D_CP
Yeah, the infinite exp glitch is the bomb. It's even better if you are a dark-sider because your force vitality recharges, unlike a light-sider.

exanda kane
Can someone tell me about this glitch in detail cos i usually just cheat :P

And can I just say that the way the Jedi Masters die on Dantooine is very, very lame...

Se7in
I used a Consular. Checked the body 20 times. Waited for FR slowdown, Force Wave. Force Lightning. Death Field. Heal if necessary. Rinse and repeat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.