I'm confused yall..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
Okay, this confused me, because if what she says is true, why doesn't her title say "restricted"? Was Backfire just messing with her?

I have to ask cause me and Clovie have started to become freinds, and though I may not be a mod, I'd like to know why my friends get threatend. Hell, I like explanations for even PVS or Bardock42. (Though a simple he was an ass-hole would get a wink, nudge, say no more. wink )

Despite my bias, I would REALLY like to know what's going on here. Unless Clovie's just pulling my leg cause she knows I'm gulliable..

Clovie
Originally posted by BackFire
Yes.

Don't let the fact that she can post fool you, I incorperated a new type of banning, one that allows her to post and browse threads. However, there is a little surprise that awaits her, it will show itself in a week and it is so terrible that it will mentally destroy her, forever. (she there being me)

and it was a joke. i think confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.