Who will Harry end up with?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hproxmysox
I think harry will end up with Ginny in the end even though he broke up with her in the end. I thinf Hermione and Ron liked each other since the second book. What do you think??? Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

The Phantom
There is a thread for this. THe Offical Shipping Debate Thread. Please do this there or go to the subforum and go into the threads that are already created there on the characters you want to get together.

hproxmysox
no i want to keep it here i like people ansewering my thread

Barker
It's October?.......Dang....

The Phantom
Originally posted by hproxmysox
no i want to keep it here i like people ansewering my thread Rules are rules. Besides, questions belong in the Ask Hermione Question Thread... but this isn't suit for that thread, it is for the Offical Shipping Debate Thread.

hproxmysox
whatever thumb down

Saratn
he is right...and if you aren't careful with what you open...people might not post in your threads as much

gshkris7272
huh? well w.e ... i hope harry ends up with cho chang...

Saratn
that's done and over with. plus, you might want to go to the shipping thread for that.

daeri
draco

danagrint
lol

danagrint
Ginny or Luna

Saratn
Ginny yes.....but where did you come up with Luna?

danagrint
they just kinda make a good couple... I mean they did go to the Slug Club thing together

Saratn
yes...they did go together...so? i went to the dance with my best friend, doesn't mean we are going out. they have NOTHING in common besides losing a family member, even though Harry lost two.

danagrint
opposites attract!

danagrint
Did you thinkRon and Lavender were going together! or Ginny and Dean?

Saratn
yes, but they are far from being opposite.

danagrint
lol

Saratn
and their you go agreeing with me again...

oceanflame
hmmm Danagrint i think that you should make up your mind before posting, and stop posting "lol" because it is just spam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.