Spidey v Wolverine with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whirlysplatt
they are naked wink

Discuss

Cosmic Cube
OMFG! laughing

ROTFL! lol

Stop, whirly. Please.

Juntai
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
OMFG! laughing

ROTFL! lol

Stop, whirly. Please. Hey Whirrly, you have a large Superman collection? I need a few scans for future reference.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Juntai
Hey Whirrly, you have a large Superman collection? I need a few scans for future reference.

no probs but I will have more time for scans in two weeks. k? smile

Juntai
OK.

I would do it myself, but no scanner. sad

Can you remember this though...?
These would be great for Superman threads.

The first encounter with The Elite.
Where Superman sucks the air out one of their lungs and collapses him, and uses the heat vision through the eyes to lobotomize manchester, and where he's moving so fast Manchester couldn't detect him.. and however he beat the rest of the team too, because I remember it all being rediclous...

Then also, when Manchester Black appeare later..... in the issue where he blew his own brain out, but before that where Superman is fighting nearly Earth villain at the same time, and defeats them all in a matter of a couple of panels.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Juntai
OK.

I would do it myself, but no scanner. sad

Can you remember this though...?
These would be great for Superman threads.

The first encounter with The Elite.
Where Superman sucks the air out one of their lungs and collapses him, and uses the heat vision through the eyes to lobotomize manchester, and where he's moving so fast Manchester couldn't detect him.. and however he beat the rest of the team too, because I remember it all being rediclous...

Then also, when Manchester Black appeare later..... in the issue where he blew his own brain out, but before that where Superman is fighting nearly Earth villain at the same time, and defeats them all in a matter of a couple of panels.

no problem

roughrider
Oh jesus - I hope they won't compare members! laughing out loud

Arahan
Originally posted by roughrider
Oh jesus - I hope they won't compare members! laughing out loud

laughing

EsteemedLeader
Is every part of Wolverine laced with adamantium?shifty

Does Spider-Man have superstrength EVERYWHERE?shifty

Creshosk
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Is every part of Wolverine laced with adamantium?shifty Not that bone. . .

Does Spider-Man have superstrength EVERYWHERE?shifty wow that whole Superhero sex life thing comes back again. . .

EsteemedLeader
Well, what if Wolverines healing factor means that he can...you know...grow it back?

And does his healing factor mean that he can have multiple orgasms?

Creshosk
Well, what if Wolverines healing factor means that he can...you know...grow it back?

And does his healing factor mean that he can have multiple orgasms? Yes and yes.

Remember, Wolver's got stamina. . .

legacy92
i tink wen they fite dere gonna feel werd doin contact laughing and both deside to giv inn lmao imagine u fitin wit sum1 naked lmao kinda werd rite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.