kaine vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thesilverspider
kaine the badass killer clone of spider-man
vs
wolverine another badass

fight takes place in times square

thesilverspider
any takers

Creshosk
Clone of Spiderman?

I refer you to the Spiderman versus wolverine thread. . . since that's probably where this one is going to go. . .

thesilverspider
do you know who kaine is

thesilverspider
kaine is the first clone of peter parker who was flawed.he is stronger and has a more powerful spider sense that lets him see the future.he has claws similar 2 wolverines but shorter and can burn others skin with the mark of kaine.

K3VIL
Kaine was Spider-Man's first clone.
His spider powers evolved beyond those of Spidey.
He is strenght is at least Class 30-40 tons.
He possess superhuman speed, reflexes, durability, and stamina, plus leaping abilities, and the wall crawling power which evolved to the point he can make surfaces collapse causing incredible damage to the enviroment.Kaine also possess precog.
He takes this with ease.
Spidey once punched him point blank full force and his face don't even moved.
Our loved wall crawler told him he was big, so he'll be too slow to avoid his punch.
Kaine just took hit answering:
I don't see the need of avoiding it.
Spidey looked at him like:
Who the hell are you?

thesilverspider
they need to bring kaine back now were are those fan boys

Creshosk
Yeah, I'm well aware of who he is, that doesn't mean that its not going to turn into a Spiderman vs Wolverine thread.

"Now were are those fan boys"?

So you are trolling then?

willRules
I think Spider-man can beat wolverine so therefore IMO Kaine will mop the floor with Logan..........

Creshosk
Originally posted by willRules
I think Spider-man can beat wolverine so therefore IMO Kaine will mop the floor with Logan.......... And. . away we go. . . laughing

It's those kind of statments that do the trick.

willRules
Originally posted by Creshosk
And. . away we go. . . laughing

It's those kind of statments that do the trick.

laughing laughing out loud laughing what are these forums for eh?

Arahan
This is serious. Kaine would win. He is superior to Spidey in all terms.
So he can deal with Wolvi.

thesilverspider
yea easily

jplatinum
Wolverine.

If he gets in one cut,stabb,swipe, or berserker hit its over.

Not to mention, that this could be a time hwere logan sees he has to use his skill and not go blind swinging about.

Even if he does, he gets hit and keeps coming back til, "Ragrrrhhh!Snikt!!!!!!!"

"Guess you ain't so super now, BuB!"

"Oh I almost forgot, pick up your head, Bub!"

brainchild81
Kaine would kill Wolvie

thesilverspider
yea right

thesilverspider
yup he will

Jesse7
Kaine killed spiderman in a what if, then again wolverine was lord of the vampires in a what if.

samishe
Originally posted by K3VIL
Kaine was Spider-Man's first clone.
His spider powers evolved beyond those of Spidey.
He is strenght is at least Class 30-40 tons.
He possess superhuman speed, reflexes, durability, and stamina, plus leaping abilities, and the wall crawling power which evolved to the point he can make surfaces collapse causing incredible damage to the enviroment.Kaine also possess precog.
He takes this with ease.
Spidey once punched him point blank full force and his face don't even moved.
Our loved wall crawler told him he was big, so he'll be too slow to avoid his punch.
Kaine just took hit answering:
I don't see the need of avoiding it.
Spidey looked at him like:
Who the hell are you?

30-40? I searched in the net, it's said that Kaine is equel to Spidey in strength, speed and reflexes but has superior wallcrawling ability, and his ss just works not like Spidey's.

Arahan
Go by the feats. Kaine did some awesome shit. Even Spidey said Kaine is much stronger than him.

samishe
Originally posted by Arahan
Go by the feats. Kaine did some awesome shit. Even Spidey said Kaine is much stronger than him.

But not that stronger.

Sparkz
Originally posted by samishe
But not that stronger.

Oh he is far stronger he beat rhino with only his fists, sure I know every1 beats rhino but weaker characters usualy use intelligence to beat him, allthough I don't think he is in class 85 more 40-50

samishe
Originally posted by Sparkz
Oh he is far stronger he beat rhino with only his fists, sure I know every1 beats rhino but weaker characters usualy use intelligence to beat him, allthough I don't think he is in class 85 more 40-50

Well, Spider-man beat Rhino with his fists either.

Sparkz
Originally posted by samishe
Well, Spider-man beat Rhino with his fists either.
Yeah but thats genealy PIS IMO cept in their v first fight he beat rhino because Rhno passed out due to exhastgeon (man I can't spell)

Arahan
Its safe to say that Kaine is somewhere
between 20-30 tons.

Super-flare
Bump. Kane killed Logan. smile

Super-flare
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/59300/3217566-4687677410-30629.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.