Spiderman vs. Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
Fight happens at a baren desert, bloodlust on, Spiderman thinks cyclops kill MJ and Cyclops thinks Spiderman killed Jean, what happens...

Metalmanx
This thread has already been done several times.

Spidey one then, and he wins now as well.

Though Cyke would make him work for it.

peejayd
* yeah, Cyke wins meters apart... Spidey wins definitely, too extreme agility... given enough preparation, Cyke would give Spidey a very hard time...

NoFate007
The fact that this fight is in a barren desert gives Cyclops an advantage, since Spider-Man can't use his skills in webslinging and whatnot...

HOWEVER...

Spider-Man's agility, spider-sense, superstrength and healing factor prevent this from being Scott's fight. If Scott goes all out, glasses off, he can definitely do a lot of damage...but I think a bloodlust Spider-Man's healing factor has to be a lot greater than when he normally fights, so he'll bounce back, and then its all over for Cyke.

Plus, it always seemed to me that Peter cares much more for Mary Jane than Scott cares for Jean. Otherwise, Jean wouldn't have this attraction to Logan, and they don't focus on it now that they have Emma/Scott in a relationship and so forth. Just seemed to me like he almost DOESN'T truly love Jean, when compared to Peter's love for Watson. He beats him there too.

Spider-Man wins.

Droopy
spiderman he is way out of Scott's league

Metalmanx
It's not so much that Cyclops is out of Spidey's league. It's just that Cyclops certain abilities here are useless against Spidey, who can dodge them all day long.

Cyke has definitely shown to be quite impressive against some high-level foes by himself.

Spiderman still wins though.

JediMasterLuke5
Spiderman entangles Cyclops in web and then beats the crap out of him.

peejayd
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Spiderman entangles Cyclops in web and then beats the crap out of him.

* and who wins the battle, biased-boy? Luke Skywalker? sick

ImmortalOne
S[ieds

Smaxxer
I like Scott a lot - he is underrated - but when written right, Spider-Man is a bit too much for him.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by jgiant
Cyclops thinks Spiderman killed Jean

Has Spider-Man gained some cosmic powers lately we haven't heard of? laughing out loud

StyleTime
Can Spiderman really take a full on visorless blast from Cyclops? I mean that thing is huge and Cyclops could just move the beam around to follow Spiderman wherever he may jump to.

I think Cyclops will take this unless Spiderman can take a full blast or they start off right next to each other.

Piedmon
Spidey shuts Cyke down. He'll web up his face before Cyke can go wide-burst.... hell, Spidey might even web Cyke's own hand to his face, nullifying the beams altogether.

Lord-of-Dreams
Been done, Cyke wins (yea, you all heard me)

jgiant
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Has Spider-Man gained some cosmic powers lately we haven't heard of? laughing out loud
Just brifely so he could kill her...

peejayd
Originally posted by Piedmon
Spidey shuts Cyke down. He'll web up his face before Cyke can go wide-burst.... hell, Spidey might even web Cyke's own hand to his face, nullifying the beams altogether.

* Cyke's not that stupid... oh yeah, and you're not a Cyclops-hater like what you've said...

* however, Spidey got the edge over Cyke, due to extreme agility... Spidey wins, barely... if Cyke will have a successful hit, he got a nice chance of winning...

black robb
I gotta say Spidey wins this,i just cant see Cyke catching him with a blast

soleran30
In an open arena with distance no way spiderman beats cyclops.......in the city or a place where spider man can dodge evade and use objects to hide behind I'll give it to spiderman though

willRules
Spider-man wins, even if scott tries to go all wide blast on him, spidey will web his hands to his face, cyke is a very powerful character who is underestimated a lot, but so is spider-man and in this case, spidey takes it.......

jollyjim311
Originally posted by soleran30
In an open arena with distance no way spiderman beats cyclops.......in the city or a place where spider man can dodge evade and use objects to hide behind I'll give it to spiderman though

same.

life is cruell
I agree cyclops is underestimated alot but with spidey who's power is bascially dodging cyclops has little chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.