Rune King Thor vs.Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Rune King Thor

vs.

Odin

Battle for Asgard has begun, winner takes all

Cosmic Cube
Thor.

Darth_Erebus
Odin, along with Zeus, was the first and original Skyfather. Odin wins.

the Darkone
Rune King Thor is more powerful than his father, it would be like skyfather fighting a elder god no chance in hell.

Sentry
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Odin, along with Zeus, was the first and original Skyfather. Odin wins.

Read Ragnarok saga.

Thor surpassed his father.

Rune King Thor > Odin

Rune King Thor = Odin & Zeus. Maybe.

DrDoom101
Rune King Thor

the Darkone
Really sentry, Rune King Thor surpass his father in power and wisdom and Odin planned that from the begining.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Sentry
Read Ragnarok saga.

Thor surpassed his father.

Rune King Thor > Odin

Rune King Thor = Odin & Zeus. Maybe.

Ok, I haven't read that, I'll take your word for it.

guy222
rkt

celestialdemon
Definitely Rune King Thor

Barbarian Shams
It was directly stated in the Ragnarok storyline that Thor after he sacrificed his two eyes to obtain the power and wisdom of the Rune magic had surpassed Odin who had only lost a single eye to gain wisdom. It's a no brainer that RKT is more powerful than Odin. 10/10 for RKT.

quanchi112
RKThor wins. He was a beast.

rotiart
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
It was directly stated in the Ragnarok storyline that Thor after he sacrificed his two eyes to obtain the power and wisdom of the Rune magic had surpassed Odin who had only lost a single eye to gain wisdom. It's a no brainer that RKT is more powerful than Odin. 10/10 for RKT.

Mind you i haven't read ragnarok in months now... but i remember it more along the lines of...

odin had to make a sacrifice he wasn't expecting.. which was the lost of one eye....

for thor... since the eye had already been given... if he wanted the same power.. he'd need to give two eyes...

i could be wrong. but i don't remember anything about it saying rkt was going to be more powerful than his father... only that he was going to be willing to do something his father wasn't.

Dark-Jaxx
RKT.

guy222
I agree Quan. He was

Stomping Mangog and fighting Those Who Sit Above in Shadow

Knowsbleed33
RK Thor is king of the Skyfathers which puts him above his old man.

RK Thor wins.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by rotiart
Mind you i haven't read ragnarok in months now... but i remember it more along the lines of...

odin had to make a sacrifice he wasn't expecting.. which was the lost of one eye....

for thor... since the eye had already been given... if he wanted the same power.. he'd need to give two eyes...

i could be wrong. but i don't remember anything about it saying rkt was going to be more powerful than his father... only that he was going to be willing to do something his father wasn't.

I wonder what would have happened if he gave up his dingaling?

Endless Mike
RKT has all of Odin's power + his own + the Runes.

guy222
RKT

Knowsbleed33
RK Thor still.

Priest
RKT

lannfear
odin ftw...
big grin

occultdestroyer
RKT
11/10

lannfear
Originally posted by rotiart

i could be wrong. but i don't remember anything about it saying rkt was going to be more powerful than his father... only that he was going to be willing to do something his father wasn't. yes
would be nice if someone could post scan

llagrok
Originally posted by lannfear
yes
would be nice if someone could post scan

I've posted them all twice, go looking.

beast1234
this is not a fair match rune king thor is more powerful and wiser than odin he has a deeper understanding of rune knowledge. Allowing him to see more into the supernatural world

guy222
RKT

quanchi112
RKThor was an animal. An animal I say.

PowerCosmic
Originally posted by quanchi112
RKThor was an animal. An animal I say.

Hey Quanchi, who did he fight? Did he fight those who sit above in shadows?

Zack Fair
RKT is my favorite Thor storyline.

Jmanghan
bump

TethAdamTheRock
RKT should stomp

abhilegend
But he never destroyed any galaxies.....

h1a8
Originally posted by abhilegend
But he never destroyed any galaxies.....

thumb up

Good point. People bring that shit up when Odin fights a DC character. But when he fights a marvel character then his average feats are used.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
thumb up

Good point. People bring that shit up when Odin fights a DC character. But when he fights a marvel character then his average feats are used.

No. RK Thor was simply out of Odins weight class to the point that this is spite. You could use Odins best and it wouldn't be close to being enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.