black panther vs. venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
who takes this fight

the black dued or the black symbiote

Juntai
Venom.

Namor
Black Panther, without a doubt. T'Challa is the King of THE most technologically advanced civilization on Earth in the MU. Venom is susceptible to intense frequencies relating to sound, heat, cold..etc. Wakanda deals with sound energies in particular considering they corner the market in vibranium production. You don't think the Panther has something in his personal arsenal that could take down and contain Venom?

Cosmic Cube
Venom wins, damnit.

Juntai
Originally posted by Namor
Black Panther, without a doubt. T'Challa is the King of THE most technologically advanced civilization on Earth in the MU. Venom is susceptible to intense frequencies relating to sound, heat, cold..etc. Wakanda deals with sound energies in particular considering they corner the market in vibranium production. You don't think the Panther has something in his personal arsenal that could take down and contain Venom? Unless proven otherwise, I don't think he carries anything regularly that can stop Venom, and he doesnt have prep.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Juntai
Unless proven otherwise, I don't think he carries anything regularly that can stop Venom, and he doesnt have prep.

He might have the sonic gun in his back pocket. You never know.

Metalmanx
Hm...tough one.

I'll wait to see more opinions before I make a decision.

Namor
Panther's vibranium boots emit a sub sonic frequency that can shatter most ANYTHING and which also allows him to scale walls and move without a sound.

jinzin
venom...

EsteemedLeader
I'm going to have to say Venom.

DrDoom101
Black Panther is smarter, has better martial art skills, has energy daggers, and has enhanced abilities

EsteemedLeader
I'm not one to judge based solely on who has more powers.

The thing that swung me was Venom seeming resistant to cuts and stabs.

Namor
Black Panther has weaponry that would emit high pitched sound frequencies that would irritate and possibly incapacitate Venom. Plus he's the " hero ". The under dog more than often wins.

NoFate007
Black Panther might have the weaponry with him at the time, to create sonic frequencies, HOWEVER...how can we be sure that he'd know that its Venom's weakness? He has no prep-time. So if, by some chance, he does have it with him, he still has to know that it would work before just trying everything he has.

I have to give this to Venom. With prep, I'd give it to Panther, but there's no prep here so Brock beats him out.

Namor
Trust me, Black Panther has intimate knowledge of the weakness of most villians that the AVENGERS have tangled with. Including Venom. If Venom was a totally unknown and unregistered foe I'd be inclined to agree with you but he's way too note worthy for T'Challa not to know about him. I mean Black Panther has a contingency plan for GALACTUS. Why wouldn't he have one for lowly Venom?

Aries_04
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
He might have the sonic gun in his back pocket. You never know.

Has T'challa had any appearances where he carries a gun of some kind with him?....I know Cole has....but if T'challa did.....that would make him even more deadly.

Lucid Lui
Black Panther wins. He'd no doubt have knowledge of Venom's weaknesses and even if he didn't have equipment to exploit them he'd be able to create a situation where they come into play.

But like Namor said, Panther's boots do the sonic thing...

jinzin
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Black Panther wins. He'd no doubt have knowledge of Venom's weaknesses and even if he didn't have equipment to exploit them he'd be able to create a situation where they come into play.

But like Namor said, Panther's boots do the sonic thing...

so he can't win without a plot device or prep time then? exactly.. venom wins...

people are just going out of their way to MAKE UP situations where he stands a chance... it doesn't matter if he has knowledge of venom's supposed weaknesses... if he doesn't get prep or special weapons he has to fight venom with what he regularly carries on him, and sonics alone don't usually do the trick on venom... venom wins.

8bitChris
Originally posted by jinzin
so he can't win without a plot device or prep time then? exactly.. venom wins...

people are just going out of their way to MAKE UP situations where he stands a chance... it doesn't matter if he has knowledge of venom's supposed weaknesses... if he doesn't get prep or special weapons he has to fight venom with what he regularly carries on him, and sonics alone don't usually do the trick on venom... venom wins.

*fondly remembers the Batman versus Spiderman thread*

laughing

jinzin
Originally posted by 8bitChris
*fondly remembers the Batman versus Spiderman thread*

laughing

batman regularly carries what we argue in favor for him to have though... confused

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Namor
I mean Black Panther has a contingency plan for GALACTUS. Why wouldn't he have one for lowly Venom?

Err... a contingency plan that doesn't necessarily involve beating Galactus (and anyone who thinks T'Challa is taking down a cosmic being is on sorely mistaken). Most likely its just to rocket his people off to the moon when the Big G arrives.

UltimateIronman
Blackpanther is a copycat of batman but id think normally black panther would win cause hell just scratch the wall and the sound of bp's claws will hurt venom.but if venoms angry at the moment, he wont care.hell just charge and kill bp with 2 hitssmile sad

Aries_04
Blackpanther is an improvement on Batman. And besides.....the fact that he's a Kirby creation and the first black superhero to have his own mainstream comic makes him distinct and immune to any accusations of being a clone.

So lay off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.