Storm vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Which has a greater command of the weather? Thor cannot use his strength, nor throw his hammer at Storm. This is who can control the lightning. Who wins?

stormfront13
storm probably has more fine tuning with the weather, where as thor has stronger power with it. since it's only weather and no hammer, probably stalemate. they have both been shown to take each others powers easily.

kgkg
Thor

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
Thor

lol laughing

EsteemedLeader
Probly Strorm.

stormfront13
they both have been shown to take eachothers powers easy, and thor can't use his hammer. and unlike last time they fought, storm isn't gonna charge him. the last time they fought, they figured out that using weather was useless, so storm charged him h2h. so, like before, how would either win?

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by kgkg
Thor

I agree. In some issues of Thor he has shown he can also control Solar Winds, I doubt Storm is that powerful. Thor also has thousands of years experience over Storm in controlling the heavens.

stormfront13
storm can also control solar winds. she destroyed a sentinal using solar winds

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by stormfront13
storm can also control solar winds. she destroyed a sentinal using solar winds

Then you're right, as this fight is written it's probably a draw.

stormfront13
i agree, a draw.

DigiMark007
Yeah, problem is Thor's a bunch more durable...he could take a nap and wake up ok in this fight. Probably a stalemate, but Thor might think of something...it's Storm's fight to lose.

K3VIL
I was waiting for a fanboy like you to come up with this.
Thor doesn't need the hammer to control weather, the hammer just boosts his powers.
Thor was controlling storms and creating them when Ororo wasn't even born, he'll create a so much powerful Storm her mind will be ****ed up from the feedback with too much power and then she'll die.

thesilverspider
what ever storm can do thor can do better he is the thunder god

Arahan
WTF? Some guys claim Storm can win against Thor?
Even a stalemate?
Whats wrong with you guys. Thor Class 100+ Godlike Durabiltiy Faster etc.

the Darkone
Thor will commad lighting bolt x1000 stronger and fry her a$$.

stormfront13
storm already proved she is capable of handling thors weather powers. the thread started said it was a weather related battle, so thor won't be able to use his strength or anything. they have both proven to be able to take eachothers weather abilities fine, neither can do anything to the other. it's a stalemate when no one wins.

King_Mungi
Thor....smile
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/vsstorm1c9zp.jpg

stormfront13
you are also leaving the rest of the fight out, where storm was struck by thors lightning and was fine. he won by sucking the air out of her lungs through a kiss, which wouldn't happen here.

King_Mungi
you are also leaving the rest of the fight out, where storm was struck by thors lightning and was fine. he won by sucking the air out of her lungs through a kiss, which wouldn't happen here.

Or I simply used it as a joke, besides her attacks can be subdued pretty quickly by a Thor that is written correctly. However, that's once in a blue moon though sad

The guy is the God of Thunder for a reason

stormfront13
well storm has also replaced him as the goddess of thunder before, though that doesn;t matter. I think it's a stalemante because they have both been shoown to have no trouble absorbing eachothers powers, and whatever the one person does, the other can undue.

King_Mungi
well storm has also replaced him as the goddess of thunder before, though that doesn;t matter. I think it's a stalemante because they have both been shoown to have no trouble absorbing eachothers powers, and whatever the one person does, the other can undue.

Meh! even Spider-man (2099) and Captain America (2099), and Rogue became the god of thunder. It would be pretty damn close, but I still would give Thor the advantage. Only if written correctly, if written like he usually does I would even give it to Storm.

http://www.comicboards.com/thor/attachments/030215092355/Thor133-15.jpg

stormfront13
why would you gice thor the advantage?

Metalmanx
Because he's more powerful. Even just lightning-wise. His lightning will be more powerful, enough to break through Storm's natural defense against lightning.

That's just how it is.

Scoobless
Thor is able to create far more powerful storms than Storm.... plus he could easily outlast her until she passes out

anyone read that X-Men annual (or unlimited) where Storm Cyclops and Xavier have crashed near the north pole..... Storm stays out in a blizzard for a while, her body compensates for the cold by heating up to the point where it just about kills her..... Thor can make it even colder than that

GalacticStorm
While they are both powerful in this aspect id say that Thor could create more powerful storms and more quickly than Storm as while Storm must work within the boundaries of nature, the magical nature of Thors abilities means that as Storm says herself he can "ride roughshood" and create a storm out of nowhere without considering the effects on the planets weather systems. To create a storm in one area Storm robs moisture from another and she can only create weather effects as powerful as they could possibly be within an earth like atmosphere. Thors mystical abilities mean he doesnt have to consider any of that and he can just create a storm anywhere , at anytime. As such he would eventually be able to outpower Storm in a weather battle. She is more confined in her use and application.

However with all that said i believe Storm is more finely attuned to the weather and while she cant match Thor for sheer power, i think she has him beat in terms of precision. For example as far as ive seen Thors mystical abilities mean that he just thinks about a weather aspect and it manifests, he seems to have an external knowledge to its inner workings however Storm can see the weather right down to its component parts and its from there that she commands it. She psionically controls and manipulates the ambient energy patterns that dictate the planets weather. She can perceive the weather in this basic form, she forms her lightning bolts by flowing electrons together for instance. Its for this reason that her powers mean she can control other energy energy types (if shes in another environment such as space or a different dimension) and why she can manifest effects such as E.M.P waves which most people wouldnt think she has power over. Thats how theyre control of the weather differs.

olympian
This one goes for Thor.

long pig
Thor basically just collapsed Storm's lungs there, didn't he?

When has that ever been non lethal or at least near it? That shit should have killed her.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by long pig
Thor basically just collapsed Storm's lungs there, didn't he?

When has that ever been non lethal or at least near it? That shit should have killed her.

It was more likely mystical. I think. confused

Whirlysplatt
Thor has "mystical breath powers" now according to GS laughing out loud Long pig is right collapsed lungs are serious.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Thor has "mystical breath powers" now according to GS laughing out loud Long pig is right collapsed lungs are serious.

Still bitter i see. eek! laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
Im just waiting for the inevitable resurrection of a phoenix thread. roll eyes (sarcastic) Let it go mate. embarrasment

long pig
I'd rather be K.O'd by a punch then have my lungs callapsed.

I was asking because it seemed like Thor saw that as a less lethal attack than just punching or plucking her.

GalacticStorm

I was asking because it seemed like Thor saw that as a less lethal attack than just punching or plucking her.

Precisely. Thats why i believe that "attack" was mystical in nature.

Whirlysplatt

So would I, lungs collapsing is not funny

DarkCrawler

Thor ain't the smartest knife in the drawer...

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Still bitter i see. eek! laughing out loud

not at all you lost there - if you ignore your 3 Cresh, Hit and Sentry no one else agreed with you, but this is another thread why bring it up. smile

losersmile everyone knows you pm Cresh laughing out loud you pm record is well known

Its possible it was a mystical attack, either way the "breath was stolen" away resulting in collapsed lungs.

GalacticStorm
not at all you lost there - if you ignore your 3 Cresh, Hit and Sentry no one else agreed with you, but this is another thread why bring it up. smile

losersmile everyone knows you pm Cresh laughing out loud you pm record is well known

Its possible it was a mystical attack, either way the "breath was stolen" away resulting in collapsed lungs.

"I lost"? For someone who doesnt see debates in terms of winning and losing your posts sure as hell are contradictory and delusional as ever. embarrasment

I PM whoever Pm's me. I'll certainly respond when someone takes the time out to PM and i'll chat about whatever i feel like chatting about ok? Yeah i love chatting to Cresh hes a good guy along with the multitude of other posters who feel like airing their many views and opinions. smile After all thats what these forums are all about arent they ? Making friends and having a good ole chat. laughing out loud

long pig
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Thor ain't the smartest knife in the drawer...

laughing

Whirlysplatt
"I lost"? For someone who doesnt see debates in terms of winning and losing your posts sure as hell are contradictory and delusional as ever. embarrasment

I PM whoever Pm's me. I'll certainly respond when someone takes the time out to PM and i'll chat about whatever i feel like chatting about ok? Yeah i love chatting to Cresh hes a good guy along with the multitude of other posters who feel like airing their many views and opinions. smile After all thats what these forums are all about arent they ? Making friends and having a good ole chat. laughing out loud

You lost the argument - the debate is a different matter you couldn't spell Kabbalah - but this is another thread smile yes usually pming about others in your case as was proven laughing out loud

"Kabbalah" its not a delusion its how its spelt.

Anyway back to this thread I grow bored of you ignorance.

smile

GalacticStorm
I will not let you ruin this thread by responding to this bitterness you seem to have. However if you ever want to chat just PM me. smile I do so love getting PM's smile

Whirlysplatt
I will not let you ruin this thread by responding to this bitterness you seem to have. However if you ever want to chat just PM me. smile I do so love getting PM's smile

Kabbalah, but as I said before you brought up threads about things you can't spell, this is a different thread. Sucking the air from someones lungs collapses them. Longpig is right.

smile

GalacticStorm
Kabbalah, but as I said before you brought up threads about things you can't spell, this is a different thread. Sucking the air from someones lungs collapses them. Longpig is right.

smile

Oh im not arguing against LP ive already made my on topic post (which you have yet to do laughing out loud ). Im merely stating my alternative view on that scan. smile

Whirlysplatt
Oh im not arguing against LP ive already made my on topic post (which you have yet to do laughing out loud ). Im merely stating my alternative view on that scan. smile

fair enough the lightning around the mouths might indicate mystcism, however, the statement says he stole the breath, either way if taken literally the lungs should collapse. I made my post originally and it was to that you responded with your stuff about the other threads you can't spell, you know Kabbalah smile. Alternative views are good when you can spell them smile.

GalacticStorm
fair enough the lightning around the mouths might indicate mystcism, however, the statement says he stole the breath, either way if taken literally the lungs should collapse. I made my post originally and it was to that you responded with your stuff about the other threads you can't spell, you know Kabbalah smile. Alternative views are good when you can spell them smile.

Im not arguing with LP as theres no need im merely presenting an alternative view point which im free to do. smile Again i say ive already made my on topic contribution which you still have yet to do. laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
Im not arguing with LP as theres no need im merely presenting an alternative view point which im free to do. smile Again i say ive already made my on topic contribution which you still have yet to do. laughing out loud

I have contributed my opinion twice, your reading and comprehension needs work. smile

GalacticStorm
I have contributed my opinion twice, your reading and comprehension needs work. smile

Well actually old man it seems its your reading and comprehension that are in need of a major reconstruction. embarrasment eek!

If you actually read the thread properly you'd find out Thor stealing Storms breath has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic. Whenever youre ready old man. embarrasment laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
Awwwww embarrasment laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
Well actually old man it seems its your reading and comprehension that are in need of a major reconstruction. embarrasment eek!

If you actually read the thread properly you'd find out Thor stealing Storms breath has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic. Whenever youre ready old man. embarrasment laughing out loud

No thats about the thread not the scan, I offered an opinion on the scan, I think I posted on this thread days ago - If not, I will now "boy".

Thor has greater weather control - Is stronger, faster and much more versatile. Storm has to work with nature, she was shocked how different having a hammer was all those years ago in the Asgard Wars - Thor would win easily.

smile

GalacticStorm
No thats about the thread not the scan, I offered an opinion on the scan, I think I posted on this thread days ago - If not, I will now "boy".

Thor has greater weather control - Is stronger, faster and much more versatile. Storm has to work with nature, she was shocked how different having a hammer was all those years ago in the Asgard Wars - Thor would win easily.

smile

No it was not about the thread old man because if you read the threadmakers first post an on topic post would have something to do with a weather control comparison. confused embarrasment

Good to see an end to the spam with a functional albeit on topic response. smile big grin eek!

Whirlysplatt
No it was not about the thread old man because if you read the threadmakers first post an on topic post would have something to with a weather control comparison. confused embarrasment

Good to see an end to the spam with a functional albeit on topic response. smile big grin eek!

End to spam laughing out loud then you post this boy - every thread we go on your going to keep trying to score points because you can't spell "Kabbalah" and "Jgg" showed Jean die. no

smile Oh well - I can keep bringing them up then, if you keep spamming smile

GalacticStorm
End to spam laughing out loud then you post this boy - every thread we go on your going to keep trying to score points because you can't spell "Kabbalah" and "Jgg" showed Jean die. no

smile Oh well - I can keep bringing them up then, if you keep spamming smile

Im sorry but whose first contribution to this thread was to insult me for having an alternative viewpoint on a scan? embarrasment roll eyes (sarcastic)

If anything you've made it quite clear not only to myself but to everyone around here that you're the one who's out to score points. wink

Your attempts were drastic and numerous enough to earn you a shameful scolding from Digi:

I can't do anything in this forum (my power ceases in the vs.) but I'd close this if I could. We all know about the GS/Sentry vs. whirly feud...but why the hell has it dragged on this long? Once the opinion has been stated and is known to most of us, do we (i.e. whirly) really need to repeat ourselves. The point is driven home, so leave it for a while. I'll be mentioning this trend to the Mod community.

Give it a rest old man. laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
Im sorry but whose first contribution to this thread was to insult me for having an alternative viewpoint on a scan? embarrasment roll eyes (sarcastic)

If anything you've made it quite clear not only to myself but to everyone around here that you're the one who's out to score points. wink

Your attempts were drastic and numerous enough to earn you a shameful scolding from Digi:

I can't do anything in this forum (my power ceases in the vs.) but I'd close this if I could. We all know about the GS/Sentry vs. whirly feud...but why the hell has it dragged on this long? Once the opinion has been stated and is known to most of us, do we (i.e. whirly) really need to repeat ourselves. The point is driven home, so leave it for a while. I'll be mentioning this trend to the Mod community.

Give it a rest old man. laughing out loud

I'm not the one bringing it up in this thread.

No scolding their read it - It justs says why keep repeating an opinion when all know it. Do I really need to keep repeating it no - but you keep bringing it up.

Why you didn't stick to the topic of this thread I don't know, are you trying to hide behind this statement to bring your bad spelling up without impunity.

laughing out loud

won't work smile

You commented outside this thread first. smile

GalacticStorm
I'm not the one bringing it up in this thread.

No scolding their read it - It justs says why keep repeating an opinion when all know it. Do I really need to keep repeating it no - but you keep bringing it up.

Why you didn't stick to the topic of this thread I don't know, are you trying to hide behind this statement to bring your bad spelling up without impunity.

laughing out loud

won't work smile

You commented outside this thread first. smile

At your age one would think you'd have higher priorities in your life than trying to score points on a comic books forum.

Alas. no

My condolences. I hope everything works out. sad

Hit_and_Miss
stop trolling this whirly...

Its getting old and boring now.. I though you were supposed to be clever and funny...
..U just seem to be moaning about some spelling... and a blatent plot device...

You don't see GS starting 101 threads to prove a minor point..

Whirlysplatt
At your age one would think you'd have higher priorities in your life than trying to score points on a comic books forum.

Alas. no

My condolences. I hope everything works out. sad smile
you see your at it again - Its a good point though "Kabbalah" smile

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
stop trolling this whirly...

Its getting old and boring now.. I though you were supposed to be clever and funny...
..U just seem to be moaning about some spelling... and a blatent plot device...

You don't see GS starting 101 threads to prove a minor point..
read back he starts this off smile

but you won't laughing out loud

no just a million essays which are the joke of this forum smile

Hit_and_Miss
I'm not refering to just this one... I came to late to post in the other 5 threads you started...

Whirlysplatt
I'm not refering to just this one... I came to late to post in the other 5 threads you started...

Then why mention it here, aren't you just continuing it smile

Whirlysplatt

Other 5 you posted in all "3" laughing out loud

You Cresh, Sentry and GS smile

Hit_and_Miss
no your right... I shouldn't, but neither should you....

Other wise it will be another thread closed...
How many people did you say have you on ignore, for trolling?

I missed out on this one...
The Kabbalah and why it is hilarious.

Plus you raised my name...

Whirlysplatt
no your right... I shouldn't, but neither should you....

Other wise it will be another thread closed...
How many people did you say have you on ignore, for trolling?

Not really trollin - they just dish it out and can't take the backlash.

They make a major error - like claiming to be an expert on something they can't spell - I am no expert on the "Kabbalah" but I have read a little about it over the years. Then they block because they can't really argue about it any more.

They still keep trying to bring it up though and then keep losing smile

So on ignore I go.

I did not bring anything up in this thread, its following the old pattern. sad smile

I actually don't believe you can win or lose on a forum, they do and it gets in their heads sad Opinions vary and thats the point.

Hit_and_Miss
if you can't win... why do you create all these spin off threads..?
Answer....To try and make others look bad..

Whirlysplatt
if you can't win... why do you create all these spin off threads..?
Answer....To try and make others look bad..

not at all again you misunderstand - Its not important to me - but it is to them. I do feel if you for instance claim to be an expert on something you should be able to back it up. I am an expert on biology - I can back it up in real time no use of wiki etc. I don't need it.

Do I make spelling mistakes on aspects of that subject - no am I dyslexic yes

Its not to make people look bad - opinions vary - lots here support mine, actually count numbers in those threads - I never gang using the pm Hit and Miss (because i don't need to )

passing trade usually supports me smile

Its obvious when people do that anyway smile

Hit_and_Miss
I don't get PMed to come help people... I come into a couple of these threads in the comic book forum... as I don't have to put of with the rubbish I'm hearing in the games vs forum.... the most recent..." wolverine can survive in the sun..."

Mindship
I wish I had a dollar for every time someone said that Thor is more powerful than Superman cuz "It's all in the title: Man of steel, God of thunder."

Now it's being said Storm (mutant, but otherwise still Human) is on par with a god, even if it's just controlling the weather? ::slaps forehead:: Forgive me, but Thor is (or should be, IMO) way beyond her power.

I suppose someone should start the thread Superman vs Storm, wherein Kal-El gets his butt fried. Wizard Magazine, how could you have left her out?

As for that kiss...way to go, Thor, m'man! But I wish writers would be more consistent with characters' power levels. Then again, if they were, we wouldn't have to be creative in our debates, and that's where the fun lies.

GalacticStorm
you see your at it again - Its a good point though "Kabbalah" smile

Your first comment on this thread was to mock me for having an alternative opinion. Because of that hostility i referred to you as bitter. You were the one to first mention Kaballah old man. Let it go. I have never once claimed to be a kaballah expert. I do however know more about it than your average joe on the versus forum. That is how i was able to correct you when you mocked my spelling of it. I corrected you by highlighting the many various spellings for the word.

The whole point of your post on Kaballah was to discredit my previous phoenix posts by saying the crown had nothing to do with power. I then broke it down for you and educated you on how the state of consciousness that is the crown is itself broken down into many steps some of which are very involved with power. I proved you wrong.

Instead of accepting that you diverted attention to my spelling which as aforementioned was perfectly acceptable. You then fabricated a story that i believed the tree of life to be a hierarchy. Desperate measures it seems. Everyones read the thread they know what happened hence the posts people made on your diversionary spin off threads. Even people who could be deemed anti-phoenix posted and objected to your behaviour.

At the end of the day i am no expert in Kaballah but i know enough to talk of the references used in the comics and explain them to those who know nothing of the principles. You read one interpretaion and thought you were in a position to discredit me. You posted, i then countered, which resulted in the diversionary tactics all the forum have witnessed. Oh well. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud wink

Juntai
Off topic:

Hey GS, check this... It's not really of importance.. but I'd like your imput if you have any to offer.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=369506&perpage=20&pagenumber=3

Also, read over that JLA thread I just made, it's interesting, although I doubt you'll know much about it.

And Whirrly, you get reading so you can contribute.

And both of you stop fighting lol

Whirlysplatt
Your first comment on this thread was to mock me for having an alternative opinion. Because of that hostility i referred to you as bitter. You were the one to first mention Kaballah old man. Let it go. I have never once claimed to be a kaballah expert. I do however know more about it than your average joe on the versus forum. That is how i was able to correct you when you mocked my spelling of it. I corrected you by highlighting the many various spellings for the word.

The whole point of your post on Kaballah was to discredit my previous phoenix posts by saying the crown had nothing to do with power. I then broke it down for you and educated you on how the state of consciousness that is the crown is itself broken down into many steps some of which are very involved with power. I proved you wrong.

Instead of accepting that you diverted attention to my spelling which as aforementioned was perfectly acceptable. You then fabricated a story that i believed the tree of life to be a hierarchy. Desperate measures it seems. Everyones read the thread they know what happened hence the posts people made on your diversionary spin off threads. Even people who could be deemed anti-phoenix posted and objected to your behaviour.

At the end of the day i am no expert in Kaballah but i know enough to talk of the references used in the comics and explain them to those who know nothing of the principles. You read one interpretaion and thought you were in a position to discredit me. You posted, i then countered, which resulted in the diversionary tactics all the forum have witnessed. Oh well. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud wink

another essay no one will read....

If the breath is removed from someones lungs that quickly they should collapsesmile

Its simple really your spelling discredits you smile

GalacticStorm
I don't get PMed to come help people... I come into a couple of these threads in the comic book forum... as I don't have to put of with the rubbish I'm hearing in the games vs forum.... the most recent..." wolverine can survive in the sun..."

Whenever a number of people diagree with Whirly and he takes a battering in a thread he accuses them of ganging up and plotting over PM.Dont worry about it. wink

Whirlysplatt
Whenever a number of people diagree with Whirly and he takes a battering in a thread he accuses them of ganging up and plotting over PM.Dont worry about it. wink

no the number agreeing with me as passing trad was higher than your three, its just ist always, Cresh, Hit and Miss and sometimes Sentry that support you. I have a variety smile

The old pm laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
another essay no one will read....

If the breath is removed from someones lungs that quickly they should collapsesmile

Its simple really your spelling discredits you smile

You of all people really shouldnt be saying that laughing out loud

My spelling is perfectly acceptable as i showed you on that thread. Its funny how the original point of your kaballah post was to say how the crown had nothing to do with power, yet after i broke it down and showed you( if taken literally) it very well does you diverted all attention to my spelling. Which is just fine. embarrasment big grin

Whirlysplatt
You of all people really shouldnt be saying that laughing out loud

My spelling is perfectly acceptable as i showed you on that thread. Its funny how the original point of your kaballah post was to say how the crown had nothing to do with power, yet after i broke it down and showed you( if taken literally) it very well does you diverted all attention to my spelling. Which is just fine. embarrasment big grin

Not at all - your breakdown was as wrong as yourspelling "Kabbalah", but like I said I brought none of this up in this thread - Who's sore?

I think its obvious smile as you keep bringing your errors up.

GalacticStorm
no the number agreeing with me as passing trad was higher than your three, its just ist always, Cresh, Hit and Miss and sometimes Sentry that support you. I have a variety smile

The old pm laughing out loud

Agree with you about what exactly? Every single one of the "old crowd" now place phoenix higher in their expectations. So what is there to agree or disagree about? I suceeded im happy with the results. big grin

Not everyone agrees with the kaballah stuff but so what?!! eek! If youre talking about that then big deal mate. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
Not at all - your breakdown was as wrong as yourspelling "Kabbalah", but like I said I brought none of this up in this thread - Who's sore?

I think its obvious smile as you keep bringing your errors up.

" Wrong as yourspelling" how ironic laughing out loud

I never brought up kaballah in this thread. You did. confused

I referred to you being bitter after your first contribution to this thread was to mock me. cool

Whirlysplatt
Agree with you about what exactly? Every single one of the "old crowd" now place phoenix higher in their expectations. So what is there to agree or disagree about? I suceeded im happy with the results. big grin

Not everyone agrees with the kaballah stuff but so what?!! eek! If youre talking about that then big deal mate. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

I am talking about that Kabbalah stuff and yes you have raised Phoenix profile, I don't think people all agree with you look at Vays post in most hated and she is older guard than most.

So why keep bringing it up GS, like in this thread and trying to claim a victory - when many disagree with you smile Thats the point of that thread as AC said its subjective.

GalacticStorm
I am talking about that Kabbalah stuff and yes you have raised Phoenix profile, I don't think people all agree with you look at Vays post in most hated and she is older guard than most.

So why keep bringing it up GS, like in this thread and trying to claim a victory - when many disagree with you smile Thats the point of that thread as AC said its subjective.

Keep bringing it up? Ummm but you did. confused

I never brought up kaballah in this thread. You did. confused

I referred to you being bitter after your first contribution to this thread was to mock me. cool

Whirlysplatt
Keep bringing it up? Ummm but you did. confused
no you brought bitterness and personal abuse into this thread smile

Its all good though, you feel that waysmile

GalacticStorm
no you brought bitterness and personal abuse into this thread smile

Its all good though, you feel that waysmile

Well considering we've had no interaction for quite a few days and that your first post on this thread was to mock me id say you're the one with hard feelings. wink

Its cool. You're obviously used to being right all the time. Must be hard to be proven wrong and incredibly frustrating when the enlightenment was brought your way by a child. eek!

Whirlysplatt
Well considering we've had no interaction for quite a few days and that your first post on this thread was to mock me id say you're the one with hard feelings. wink

Its cool. You're obviously used to being right all the time. Must be hard to be proven wrong and incredibly frustrating when the enlightenment was brought your way by a child. eek!

not at all you see you do it again, fast removal of air collapses lungs, just like your understanding of the "Kabbalah" its flawed on a basic level smile sorry "boy"

GalacticStorm
not at all you see you do it again, fast removal of air collapses lungs, just like your understanding of the "Kabbalah" its flawed on a basic level smile sorry "boy"

Why are you still going on about the lung incident? For one its off topic anyway and my view was that it was mystical as you agreed might be the case yet my understanding is flawed? Hmmmm confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

As for the kaballah thing you presented a very basic understanding. You thought the Crown was simply about the receiving of pleasure. I broke it down and showed you that was not the case. Instead of accepting that and just moving on you desperately sought a way to save face so you diverted attention to my perfectly acceptable spelling. wink no

Whirlysplatt
Why are you still going on about the lung incident? For one its off topic anyway and my view was that it was mystical as you agreed might be the case yet my understanding is flawed? Hmmmm confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

As for the kaballah thing you presented a very basic understanding. You thought the Crown was simply about the receiving of pleasure. I broke it down and showed you that was not the case. Instead of accepting that and just moving on you desperately sought a way to save face so you diverted attention to my perfectly acceptable spelling. wink no

I said even mystical instant removal would cause a collapse.

Its spelt "Kabbalah" your spelling gets corrected its a spelling just not the right one smile

GalacticStorm
I said even mystical instant removal would cause a collapse.

Its spelt "Kabbalah" your spelling gets corrected its a spelling just not the right one smile

But what does the lung thing matter? All i said was that i thought the process was mystical. Yet you seem to be trying to make a point out of nothing. confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

My spelling is perfectly acceptable. Just like i showed you. "Airplane" or "aeroplane" "colour" or "color". Whirly its irrelevant. You tried to make a point and it was countered. Accept it and move on. These diversionary tactics are most cowardly. One would think a man of your posisiton and responsibility would be against such things. wink

Whirlysplatt
But what does the lung thing matter? All i said was that i thought the process was mystical. Yet you seem to be trying to make a point out of nothing. confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

My spelling is perfectly acceptable. Just like i showed you. "Airplane" or "aeroplane" "colour" or "color". Whirly its irrelevant. You tried to make a point and it was countered. Accept it and move on. These diversionary tactics are most cowardly. One would think a man of your posisiton and responsibility would be against such things. wink

Not at all your changing the goal posts again - Colou and Color are national spellings whilst Kabbalah can be spelt other ways, the accepted standard version is how I spell it. Its not a problem.

You took my comment about how lungs collapse as an attack on you - It was an attack on your understanding.

Cowardly - not really I don't need to pm people about others smile I know you did once that was proved, I suspect you are now, how personal you take all this smile Its a comics forum!

GalacticStorm
Not at all your changing the goal posts again - Colou and Color are national spellings whilst Kabbalah can be spelt other ways, the accepted standard version is how I spell it. Its not a problem.

You took my comment about how lungs collapse as an attack on you - It was an attack on your understanding.

Cowardly - not really I don't need to pm people about others smile I know you did once that was proved, I suspect you are now, how personal you take all this smile Its a comics forum!

I never took it as a personal attack at all Whirly. I was just confused as to why you kept bringing it up.

But who are you to attack on understanding when your own kaballah post highlighted the limitations to yours? confused

As for the Pming business, grow up Whirly. Let it go. Youre nearly twice my age. This is ridiculous. For someone who doesnt take the comic books forum seriously you posts and your dealings with this situation sure as hell tell otherwise. laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
I never took it as a personal attack at all Whirly. I was just confused as to why you kept bringing it up.

But who are you to attack on understanding when your own kaballah post highlighted the limitations to yours? confused

As for the Pming business, grow up Whirly. Let it go. Youre nearly twice my age. This is ridiculous. For someone who doesnt take the comic books forum seriously you posts and your dealings with this situation sure as hell tell otherwise. laughing out loud

You can't spell Kabbalah GS smile your spelling kaballah in google http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=Kaballah&meta= asks if I meant "Kabbalah" my spelling smile

You called me a coward GS thats far more abusive than I ever am to you, You Pmed about me to CM at least.

I come on here - you do this, I don't - who takes what seriously smile

smile

GalacticStorm
You can't spell Kabbalah GS smile

You called me a coward GS thats far more abusive than I ever am to you, You Pmed about me to CM at least.

I come on here - you do this, I don't - who takes what seriously smile

smile

Whirly grow up. Take a look at how youre acting over hearing a lopsided story of PMing. Have you ever asked me what you think ive said? Right now thats irrelevant. If someone PM's i will respond and i did. Nothing ive ever said via PM is stuff i havent or wouldnt say on thread. Deal with that and get over it.

GalacticStorm
Gots ta go anyhoo. We'll continue this later. big grin

Whirlysplatt
Whirly grow up. Take a look at how youre acting over hearing a lopsided story of PMing. Have you ever asked me what you think ive said? Right now thats irrelevant. If someone PM's i will respond and i did. Nothing ive ever said via PM is stuff i havent or wouldnt say on thread. Deal with that and get over it.

Why pm about others in that way GSsmile

For support I suspect smile

Its not irrelevant it shows your character and how seriously you take all this. As do your other comments, you'd be suprised how many on this forum are my age or above. smile

Scoobless
sorry to get "off topic"... but back to the Thor/Storm thing... roll eyes (sarcastic)

to me it didn't look like he collapsed her lungs.... he just prevents her from breathing until she passes out

but anyway.... you can all get back to your really mature slagging match now

(just because you don't get right down to the name calling that you know you want to, it doesn't mean people don't know how petty you're being)

stick out tongue

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Scoobless
sorry to get "off topic"... but back to the Thor/Storm thing... roll eyes (sarcastic)

to me it didn't look like he collapsed her lungs.... he just prevents her from breathing until she passes out

but anyway.... you can all get back to your really mature slagging match now

(just because you don't get right down to the name calling that you know you want to, it doesn't mean people don't know how petty you're being)

stick out tongue

stick out tongue another alternative possibility smile

K3VIL
Thor created a storm so powerful he was able to hurt Ego the Living Planet.Storm is powerful my socks.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by K3VIL
Thor created a storm so powerful he was able to hurt Ego the Living Planet.Storm is powerful my socks.

agreed smile

stormfront13
he just sucked the air out of her lungs, it says that in the comic.

Whirlysplatt
he just sucked the air out of her lungs, it says that in the comic.

If he did that her lungs would collapse smile

DrDoom101
this is a ridiculous match. Thor would win.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by DrDoom101
this is a ridiculous match. Thor would win.

Yes he would very easily indeed smile

Creshosk
Its simple really your spelling discredits you smile roll eyes (sarcastic) one great big ad hominem attack. . .

Anyway, I couldn't beleive this thread had gotten to so many pages (Now I see why)

But this is a ridiculous battle (I'm talking about the topic here) . . .

Earth 904 Storm would have been more interesting, but at her current power level she is just not up to Thor's level.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Creshosk
roll eyes (sarcastic) one great big ad hominem attack. . .

Anyway, I couldn't beleive this thread had gotten to so many pages (Now I see why)

But this is a ridiculous battle (I'm talking about the topic here) . . .

Earth 904 Storm would have been more interesting, but at her current power level she is just not up to Thor's level.

not exactly but nice to see your supporting you friend again smile

Orestes
Power-wise, weather vs. weather, they're about equal.

But Storm is a hottie, and Thor is not ... ie.

I vote Storm. big grin

stormfront13
then storm has collapsed many lungs in her day.

trolly_crouchjr
In this fight Thor cannot directly attack storm, he must use the weather to his advantage.
Thor cant throw his hammer at her, shoot her with his godforce or hit her using his hands or the hammer. He can only strike her with lightning or blow her away wif a tornado or sumthing...
p.s Storm is at her prime

pr1983
Why don't you make him bend over too... no expression

trolly_crouchjr
Why dont i let him use all his wepons and kill storm in a few seconds..

Skeets
Thor stills beats her 10/10.

pr1983
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr

So why make the fight then?

mighty adam
thor still wins majority he will hit her with million lighting bolts with easy.

trolly_crouchjr
This is a comic book versus fourm aint it...

pr1983
This is a comic book versus fourm aint it...

It is, but putting two characters together and handicapping one isn't exactly a good idea is it?

That's like saying Wolverine V Sabertooth, but Logan can't use his claws...

edit: Look, i'm sorry if i seem unusually harsh, it just comes from seeing so many storm threads where she's pitted against people she's no match for, and then some people actually try to say she can win...

pulsar
Thor wins easy. DC Marvel crossover with Wonder Woman as female thor was stupid. In earlier wonder Woman stories she beat DC Zeus, but she was so inconcistant from story to story it was rediculous, on tv show she could deflect bullets, but then had difficulty wrestling with a Baroness who had no powers or special training. In comics she was knocked silly by giganta a 10 foot tall gorilla girl, but in other stories survived attacks by monsters closer to Godzilla in size.

pr1983
Originally posted by pulsar
Thor wins easy. DC Marvel crossover with Wonder Woman as female thor was stupid. In earlier wonder Woman stories she beat DC Zeus, but she was so inconcistant from story to story it was rediculous, on tv show she could deflect bullets, but then had difficulty wrestling with a Baroness who had no powers or special training. In comics she was knocked silly by giganta a 10 foot tall gorilla girl, but in other stories survived attacks by monsters closer to Godzilla in size.

Where did Wonder Woman come into this...

Metalmanx
In this fight Thor cannot directly attack storm, he must use the weather to his advantage.
Thor cant throw his hammer at her, shoot her with his godforce or hit her using his hands or the hammer. He can only strike her with lightning or blow her away wif a tornado or sumthing...

Thor still wins everytime. Nice try though.

Scorpiom
Does Thor still have his long hair at least? Cause then he would win. I mean come on... he is a thunder god!

Superboy Prime
Like...where did WW come from...?

FireIncarnate
Originally posted by mighty adam
thor still wins majority he will hit her with million lighting bolts with easy.

But can't Storm absorb lightning, if so would that not harm Storm at all?

**FI**

Metalmanx
Originally posted by FireIncarnate
But can't Storm absorb lightning, if so would that not harm Storm at all?

**FI**

No, not quite. She's highly resistant, but not completely immune. When Magneto redirected her lightning back at her, it really hurt her. Thor's lightning is not only exponentially more powerful than Storm's, but it's also magical in nature, which makes it even more deadly against her.

K3VIL
Storm at her prime.
Thor performs a hand clap, Storm is down.
Thor call upon a tornado sufficiently strong to level a neighbourhood, she's down.Thor blast her with magical lightning, she's done.Thor throw at her a piece of ground at high speeds, she's down.
Shall I continue?

DigiMark007

What he was saying is that it's obviously a lopsided fight unless you handicap Thor like crazy. But what's the point when you have to make an insane number of loopholes just for it to be a semi-fair fight?

And yeah, God of Thunder >> Mutant of Weather. Though there's a couple scattered members who might argue otherwise.

Scoobless
Yup... those guys are indeed "scattered"

stick out tongue

MJOILNIR
You could handcuff Thor and he would still wrest control of the Storm from her. Storm may be precise but Thor....is well Thor. The weather is his to command. Im certain his control is of a far, far greater degree than Storms. More far reaching, more intense ect.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Metalmanx
No, not quite. She's highly resistant, but not completely immune. When Magneto redirected her lightning back at her, it really hurt her. Thor's lightning is not only exponentially more powerful than Storm's, but it's also magical in nature, which makes it even more deadly against her.

Actually Thor's lightning is more powerful than Storms, a lot more. Thor can increase the lightning effectiveness Ten thousand folds. An excellent example would be when Thor defeated Prime by increasing single lightning bolt a hundred folds, and proceeded by blast him with it (Remember that just a single lightning bolt is equivalent to 15,000,000 volts of electricity and could travel 100 million feet a second). However, the most devastating lightning attack ever conceived by Thor is one that involves the "purest of lightning". In other words, a bolt of "Purest of Lightning"; which is a Magical bolt that emanates From Thor's hammer- creates a chain reaction of pure energy causing the ground surrounding the blast to erupt like a living volcano; thus, producing a Giant Crater along with a Holocaust of White-Hot Lava.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Actually Thor's lightning is more powerful than Storms, a lot more. Thor can increase the lightning effectiveness Ten thousand folds. An excellent example would be when Thor defeated Prime by increasing single lightning bolt a hundred folds, and proceeded by blast him with it (Remember that just a single lightning bolt is equivalent to 15,000,000 volts of electricity and could travel 100 million feet a second). However, the most devastating lightning attack ever conceived by Thor is one that involves the "purest of lightning". In other words, a bolt of "Purest of Lightning"; which is a Magical bolt that emanates From Thor's hammer- creates a chain reaction of pure energy causing the ground surrounding the blast to erupt like a living volcano; thus, producing a Giant Crater along with a Holocaust of White-Hot Lava.

thank you soujaboy for giving some kind of evidence to support that thor wins. untell you all it's been is storm is a mutant and thor is a GOD!!!!!! I hate that logic. Just because he's a god doesn't automaticly mean he wins over every mutant. Anyway I didn't know thor could do that so thanks again soujaboy that's a lot better then thor would be better at controling the storm because he's a god crap.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by jasofisc
thank you soujaboy for giving some kind of evidence to support that thor wins. untell you all it's been is storm is a mutant and thor is a GOD!!!!!! I hate that logic. Just because he's a god doesn't automaticly mean he wins over every mutant. Anyway I didn't know thor could do that so thanks again soujaboy that's a lot better then thor would be better at controling the storm because he's a god crap.

Yer Welcome

Metalmanx

Why did you quote mine? I agreed with what you said. I said Thor's lightning is far more powerful than Storm's. Not sure why you decided to counter that with the same thing. confused

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Why did you quote mine? I agreed with what you said. I said Thor's lightning is far more powerful than Storm's. Not sure why you decided to counter that with the same thing. confused

Sorry, I thought you said something else embarrasment

Accel
Thor's a god. He wins.

Soljer
Originally posted by Accel
Thor's a god. He wins.

Co-signed.

Thunder god's are better than weather witches.

DarkCrawler
Thor owns.

H. S. 6
Thor owns.

Metalmanx
Sorry, I thought you said something else embarrasment

S'cool. wink

DarkCrawler
Seriously though, Storm makes gigantic city spanning hurricane with lightning and all.

Thor: "Knock it off."

Hurricane: "Yes master."

Thor: "Lightning, kill that woman."

Lighting: "Of course, master."

Storm: "Hey, what the...skies don't listen to my command anymore! What the hell isARRRGHHH!!!"

Soljer
Seriously though, Storm makes gigantic city spanning hurricane with lightning and all.

Thor: "Knock it off."

Hurricane: "Yes master."

Thor: "Lightning, kill that woman."

Lighting: "Of course, master."

Storm: "Hey, what the...skies don't listen to my command anymore! What the hell isARRRGHHH!!!"

laughing

The thought of Thor telling a hurricane to 'knock it off'.

lightaxe
Storm has no chance against a Thunder God. The fight would be over before it began, even without his hammer and the other handicaps.

stormfront13
can we start putting storm against people she stands a chance against?

RisingStorm
Hey you can't blame us Storm fans. If we are up against stupid people here who strongly believes wind is not made of air, then we know they are stupid and deserve to shut up for their own sake. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But okay, let's get real here. We are talking about a GOD vs. a MUTANT/MORTAL/HUMAN. I mean come on, that's a no-brainer. Looks alone, Storm would be awfully distracted by him, lol and will loose. I won't be the one who will be defending Storm this time. Although her lightning bolts can go up to three times the heat of the sun (yes this is scientifically proven) but Thor has his transcendence and his magic to win this fight. Human < God. Come on.

bigbran
thank you soujaboy for giving some kind of evidence to support that thor wins. untell you all it's been is storm is a mutant and thor is a GOD!!!!!! I hate that logic. Just because he's a god doesn't automaticly mean he wins over every mutant. Anyway I didn't know thor could do that so thanks again soujaboy that's a lot better then thor would be better at controling the storm because he's a god crap. Actually, thor wins because he's a god.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by RisingStorm
Hey you can't blame us Storm fans. If we are up against stupid people here who strongly believes wind is not made of air, then we know they are stupid and deserve to shut up for their own sake. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But okay, let's get real here. We are talking about a GOD vs. a MUTANT/MORTAL/HUMAN. I mean come on, that's a no-brainer. Looks alone, Storm would be awfully distracted by him, lol and will loose. I won't be the one who will be defending Storm this time. Although her lightning bolts can go up to three times the heat of the sun (yes this is scientifically proven) but Thor has his transcendence and his magic to win this fight. Human < God. Come on.

The surface of the Sun, not the entire Sun. The core of the Sun, foe example, is more then 464 times hotter then lightning.

pr1983
Originally posted by RisingStorm

Who are you referring to?

Shorty G
Storm wins.

DarkCrawler
A joke, right...? huh

Accel
can we start putting storm against people she stands a chance against?
Martian Manhunter? Orion? Quasar?

Draco69
Well, Storm is certainly more creative with her weather powers I'll give her that....

GalacticStorm
Much prefer Storm as a character but despite that i must admit theres no way she'd win against Thor.

Draco69
I USED to like Storm...until she became a submissive ho' to Black Panther.

Having sex on plane, saying she would give up her past as an X-Man to have been with Black Panther and weaking the skankiest wedding dress since Anna Nicole Smith got married on a porn set....

*sigh*

I hope they revive the Goddess she used to be....

Scoobless
I haven't seen this "Skanky" wedding dress.... what does it look like? got a pic?

GalacticStorm
http://f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/22914353634.jpg

I didnt think it was that bad to be honest. In fact i kinda liked it lol

MJOILNIR
I like Storm o.k. Pretty cool for a mutant character, she's got potential. Her weather powers are comparable to a scalpel where Thors are comparable to a (sorry for the pun) a Hammer.

montrail
I agree GS. Thor would own her.

xmarksthespot
Bump.

Soljer
Wait, even Montrail said that Thor would own Storm?

eek!

EDIT: Holy Shit! And stormfront, and RisingStorm!

The Storm fanboys of old are a hell of a lot more reasonable than the Storm fanboys of new.

Some of the recent Storm fanboys are arguing that she could take Thor WITHOUT any restrictions placed upon the Odinson....

What the f**k? What the f**k?

Mindship
Wasn't this thread done before? And didn't it have a scan where Thor kissed Storm and, well, blew her mind, so to speak?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>