What team can beat Dr. Strange and Professor X?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackBolt
Another team of 2, neither side gets the surprise advantage.

Cosmic Cube
TOAA and The Presence?

thesilverspider
wolverine and batman

BlackBolt
Cute. Keep it serious.

thesilverspider
ok silver surfer and who ever else

Creshosk
Superman and anyone else.

EsteemedLeader
Spectre and Doctor Fate.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Creshosk

Even Superman and Jubilee?

Marvel=DC
Martian Manhunter and Thor

Maestro
Hulk Killer Humanoid & JP

Namor
al sharpton and jessie jackson.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Namor
al sharpton and jessie jackson.

fidel castro and louis fahrakahn

Sentry
Whirly and Juntai

newjak86
Wolverine Prima and Batman Prime

Creshosk
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Even Superman and Jubilee? Superman can do it by himself,

Speed. Blitz.

Whoever his teammate is can sit back and enjoy the win.

King_Mungi
Black Alice and PlasticMan

She can take Dr.Strange's powers and use it against him, and Plastic Man is immune to mental attacks.

Sentry
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Black Alice and PlasticMan

She can take Dr.Strange's powers and use it against him, and Plastic Man is immune to mental attacks.

Can those two knock Galactus out like Strange did?

How bout defeating the In-Betweener with no prep like Strange did?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Sentry
Can those two knock Galactus out like Strange did?

How bout defeating the In-Betweener with no prep like Strange did?

Ummm...no, but their abilities are a horrible match with their abilities. It's no insult to them what's so ever. Black Alice stole the Spectre's powers...come on now. It's no knock on Strange at all.

Sentry
Ummm...no, but their abilities are a horrible match with their abilities. It's no insult to them what's so ever. Black Alice stole the Spectre's powers...come on now. It's no knock on Strange at all.

What if they switched opponents. What if the Professor took out Alice before she could steal Strange's powers, and Strange then took out Plastic Man?

Could go either way.

King_Mungi
What if they switched opponents. What if the Professor took out Alice before she could steal Strange's powers, and Strange then took out Plastic Man?

Could go either way.

Plasticman would take out Xavier pretty damn fast. Since basically all Xavier to him is a guy in a wheelchair and PM is nutty with his powers. Black Alice would go straight for Strange since she would sense his magic and steal it.

DrDoom101
Galactus

BlackBolt
No idiotic speed blitzes. The match has to last at least a minute.

Creshosk
Originally posted by BlackBolt
No idiotic speed blitzes. The match has to last at least a minute. But the only way that would be is if they are equal,

Because these fights wouldn't last a minute when you're on Professor X and Dr. Strange's level.

guy smiley
Dr. Fate and Martian Manhunter.
X-man and the Ancient One.

long pig
Black Alice ain't shit.

A teenage druggie whore with the power to randomly steal other magic users from D.C. She won't "steal" the power of the Vishanti, she won't "steal" the power of the eye. Those are earned and moderated by the Vishanti themselves. She wouldn't be allowed to have them.

She gets jacked.

Prof X with the Eye is a tough deal. It'd be like cerebro x 10.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by long pig
Black Alice ain't shit.

A teenage druggie whore with the power to randomly steal other magic users from D.C. She won't "steal" the power of the Vishanti, she won't "steal" the power of the eye. Those are earned and moderated by the Vishanti themselves. She wouldn't be allowed to have them.

She gets jacked.

Prof X with the Eye is a tough deal. It'd be like cerebro x 10.

She stole the power of the wraith of godconfused , hell even if she takes half of his abilities that sucks those abilities right from him making him weaker.

long pig
Strange has no natural magic. The magic isn't "his" to steal from. All his powerful magic is Vishanti based. There is no half.

He is the avatar and champion of the Vishanti, who moderate his use of it. If he does something they don't like, they will and have refused him power.

The spells are earned in the Marvel U, and I don't believe you think the Vishanti will allow a teenaged girl to have their magic without any worthyness AND use it against their avatar champion.

She'd try to steal it and be refused by the Vishanti.

One blast from his eye and she's dust, with or without his power. You do realize she has little to no control over her power, right?

Plus Spectre really ain't that tough when he's rogue.

King_Mungi
I don't think you understand her powers. For instance she stole magic from Dr.Fate , Black Adam and various other people (names are slipping my mind right now). She steals magic, not magic from magical beings.

Doesn't matter if he was a rogue or not, she still has the powers to steal all his magic. As said in DOV she has potential that surpasses the Spectre.

long pig
When did she go from randomly stealing magic from directly stealing it from whomever she wants?

In BOP, she would generate magic out of the blue from people like Zatanna, all totally random. And with her new powers, she doesn't know how to use it. She had no idea how to use Spectre's magic.

What kind of upgrade does she have?

Also, how is she going to steal magic from a non magic being? He's just a human with superb knowledge.

All the people you named are magical beings. Strange knows magic because he learned it. So, unless she can steal his knowledge, which is all he has, then she won't gain shit from him.

Swanky-Tuna
So if Strange doesn't summon anything, Black Alice is screwed?

Anyway, I vote for Dr. Doom riding Flash piggy back style.

long pig
Alice would then have to h2h him. Which is a bad bad bad idea. Or, Strange just mind rapes her.

Either or, she's dead.

I still would like to see Prof x's telepathy being magnified by the Eye of Agamotto. It'd put cerebra to shame.

Orestes
No sweat.

Plastic Man and Lina Inverse.

Plas ignores mental attacks. So does Lina, thanks to her magic headband. Consequently, Xavier is nothing to either of them, which means they both can go to work on Strange ... and while he is good, he's not THAT good. Lina and her crew have taken on gods before, and anyway, there's no way in hell Strange can block a Ragna Blade.

With Plastic Man getting her back, they've got him nailed. Xavier is just an afterthought.

ImmortalOne
Franklin Richards and his pops !!

King_Mungi
When did she go from randomly stealing magic from directly stealing it from whomever she wants?

In BOP, she would generate magic out of the blue from people like Zatanna, all totally random. And with her new powers, she doesn't know how to use it. She had no idea how to use Spectre's magic.

What kind of upgrade does she have?

Also, how is she going to steal magic from a non magic being? He's just a human with superb knowledge.

All the people you named are magical beings. Strange knows magic because he learned it. So, unless she can steal his knowledge, which is all he has, then she won't gain shit from him.

She has been able to for awhile, that's why the ShadowPact got her to steal the magic from the Spectre. She did it quite easily actually. She must have gotten better control due to Dr.Fate has actually been training her. He took her under his wing not to long ago.

She knew how to use Spectre's powers and used them against Eclipso until she lost her powers. She couldn't do anything to the Spectre since she stole all the magic out of him making just a hollow spirit. She couldn't touch him so he ran away until he got his powers back.

No real upgrade, she has the ability to temporarily drain and siphon others' magic, and use it herself.

Dr.Fate is human , he has a great deal of knowledge of spells without Nabu. For instance beating Mordru on his own. She stole everything.

Doesn't matter, she takes his magic from the source as she did with Dr.Fate, Black Adam, Zantana and I wish I rememered who else she took control.

edit: Strange controls the magic in him, ie
http://photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/?action=view&current=chaos15xf.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/?action=view&current=chaos20vb.jpg

So if he begins to channel his magic she could steal it

Orestes
As an aside, Lina would Fireball or possibly Dill Brand Plastic Man after they won. He's too annoying for her not to. wink

ImmortalOne
Phantom Stranger and Asmodel

long pig
She has been able to for awhile, that's why the ShadowPact got her to steal the magic from the Spectre. She did it quite easily actually. She must have gotten better control due to Dr.Fate has actually been training her. He took her under his wing not to long ago.

She knew how to use Spectre's powers and used them against Eclipso until she lost her powers. She couldn't do anything to the Spectre since she stole all the magic out of him making just a hollow spirit. She couldn't touch him so he ran away until he got his powers back.

No real upgrade, she has the ability to temporarily drain and siphon others' magic, and use it herself.

Dr.Fate is human , he has a great deal of knowledge of spells without Nabu. For instance beating Mordru on his own. She stole everything.

Doesn't matter, she takes his magic from the source as she did with Dr.Fate, Black Adam, Zantana and I wish I rememered who else she took control.

edit: Strange controls the magic in him, ie
http://photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/?action=view&current=chaos15xf.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/?action=view&current=chaos20vb.jpg

So if he begins to channel his magic she could steal it
So she learned how to control it and direct it? That's pretty cool, but still a massive power up from just randomly stealing it from people across the world.

Still, unless he uses a spell, there's nothing to steal. Well, he has no more inner magic than any normal person.

Plus, unless it's something else new, she doesn't have telepathy. Strange and X do, to an elite status.

ImmortalOne
Phantom Stranger and Deathstroke !!!

long pig
Phantom Stranger could probably do it himself, I believe.

long pig
Sentry and Manhunter could do it.

ImmortalOne
THE QUINTESSENCE !!!

Sentry
You guys gotta give the Doc more credit. Check out this respect thread courtesy of longpig.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=367940&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

meep-meep
Galactus and Phoenix force

King_Mungi
So she learned how to control it and direct it? That's pretty cool, but still a massive power up from just randomly stealing it from people across the world.

Still, unless he uses a spell, there's nothing to steal. Well, he has no more inner magic than any normal person.

Plus, unless it's something else new, she doesn't have telepathy. Strange and X do, to an elite status.

Yeah she has, she stole the Spectre's powers very quickly, to quick if you ask me. Like what she has had 3-4 apperances and she almost killed him? bah!.

Naaaaa, he forms magic in him to do the spells. When he starts to chant spells or uses different types of magic it channels through him. Even artificats she could steal magic from, just like the Spectre can. So when he channels the magic she should be able to steal it. Like she stole magic from Zantana and Dr.Fate...DC'S Dr.Strange.

Doesn't matter, she can drain you pretty quick and X would be down fast against Plastic Man.

EDIT: I'll post some quote from DOV later tonight.

You guys gotta give the Doc more credit. Check out this respect thread courtesy of longpig.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=367940&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Oh I know he is a badass, it's just their abilites are a bad match up against each other

long pig
Then you may just be right. She certainly was not this level in her first appearances.

She actually sounds pretty damned cool.

Got any scans of her in action?

If he didn't use spells, would she then be able to steal anything?

King_Mungi
Then you may just be right. She certainly was not this level in her first appearances.

She actually sounds pretty damned cool.

Yeah, she definetly has gone up. I'll post quotes later, I'm just about to head to work.

Check out what she looks like in DOV #5-6, she looks badass.

I'll try to get scans in abit

King_Mungi
Sorry for the double-post.

DOV #3-
Detective Chimp-"Sure, we're looking for the one mortal more powerful than the Spectre.
Nightshade-"More powerful?
Detective Chimp-"potentially, anyway"

DOV #5-
Blue Devil-"No offence to you, kid, but just how is it a little girl is a tough as the spectre?"
D.Chimp-"She's not. She's tougher. Did you ever hear of the incident last spring when Doctor Fate lost his powers for about thirty minutes?"
Blue Devil-"Maybe"
D.Chimp-"It coincides with the time Black Alice was borrowing them. Minutes later Black Alice was able to emply backwords-talking spellcraft at percisely the same time and duration that Zatanna forgot how to do it. ANyone else detecting a pattern here?
Nightshade-"She can swipe other people's magic powers?
Black Alive-"I only borrow them-and only for a short time.

Nightshade: "Now it's time to steal his power"
Black Alie: "It'll take a second or so"
Nightshade: "then I will give you those few seconds"

Black Alice-"It's not your power anymore Spectre! It's mine! I'm the divine engine of vengeance now! and you have so many crimes to answer for! *she shoots a green blast at him and goes right through* What's this? You can't be immune to- *tries punching him still not connecting*
Spectre-"Without my power, nothing's left but spirit energy. There's nothing in me you can crush, burn or dismember. So whgat are you going to do now, little girl?
Black Alice-"I-I don't know"

DOV #6
Black Alice-"No fair! I've got all of the Spectre's power and I still can;t kill him"

Eclipso-"Do ypu fools have a backup plan, or should I start the executions?"
Black Alice-"How about me? So, my borrowed powers turned out to be no direct help against Spectre. Think you'll be as lucky *grabs Eclipso with a rock hand crushing her*
----
I'll have to get the scans later

long pig
Impressive.

But, possibly the real question is "Who is more powerful? Rogue Spectre or Vishanti."

long pig
Was the Spectre who faught SHAZAM rogue?

Or did he have orders?

Juntai
Was the Spectre who faught SHAZAM rogue?

Or did he have orders? Rogue.. he's not supposed to exist on this plane at all without a human host.. and Hal Jordan.. now Green Lanter.. was the host.. currently he has none... he's supposed to be in the Abyss when this happens, per God's decree.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Creshosk

Dont Mind attacks affect superman now? Oh and I thought Dr Strange was there

Creshosk
Originally posted by Sparkz
Dont Mind attacks affect superman now? Oh and I thought Dr Strange was there I said that before the "no speed blitzes" rule was put in place.

NOW he can't do it. . .

bardock
galactus and the taco bell dog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.