Conan v Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whirlysplatt
Everyone says Batman is the greatest peak human no powers, no enhancements, I love Bats his great but - Conan has no powers, no enhancements, just a big sword or axe or both smile and he slays friggin gods - Conan is simply the greatest "human" fighting machine of all.

I say Conan is faster, stronger and more durable than bats.

roughrider
H2H, maybe only Wolverine could survive a fight to the death with Conan, just because of his healing and adamantium. Any regular human fighter will get split and gutted, and that probably includes Batman. The cimmerian's animal instinct tends to win over technique from other opponents.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by roughrider
H2H, maybe only Wolverine could survive a fight to the death with Conan, just because of his healing and adamantium. Any regular human fighter will get split and gutted, and that probably includes Batman. The cimmerian's animal instinct tends to win over technique from other opponents.

I think even wolverine would lose, I think Conan would be to much for him.

Solidus Snake
i dunno, bats beats brawlers all the time as well as superhuman ones

bats has too many tricks for conan,however, conan will get his licks and bats will be licking his wounds for a while

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
i dunno, bats beats brawlers all the time as well as superhuman ones

bats has too many tricks for conan,however, conan will get his licks and bats will be licking his wounds for a while

Conans not a brwler he is incredibly skilled hand to hand and with weapons, he has fought in gladiator pits countless times to the death, trained with war masters and weapon masters he is a fantastic tactician, he becomes king by his own hand for **** sake.

Orestes
Conan killed James Earl Jones. Batman couldn't do that. Not even Luke Skywalker could -- he tried, but all he got was some other goofy-looking guy. James was too slick.

Conan wins. wink

Ex11B
Conan wins this.....

ImmortalOne
He will shove that sword !!

meep-meep
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Everyone says Batman is the greatest peak human no powers, no enhancements, I love Bats his great but - Conan has no powers, no enhancements, just a big sword or axe or both smile and he slays friggin gods - Conan is simply the greatest "human" fighting machine of all.

I say Conan is faster, stronger and more durable than bats.

Yes. Conan is a badd mofo..shut yo mouth!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.