If KMC were an rpg..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
What turn sequence would describe our flame wars? Silly topic, or genious? Consider this, when people argue on the forums, what sortof combat system do you see it being the equivalent of?

Turn Based:
Post to post battles of people trying to zing one another. Trying to find some sortof elemental stradegy of proof or offense to win the battle. Like Final Fantasy.

Semi-Turn Based:
Depending on the forum, differant circumstances can occur where a strong flame warrior suddenly turns weak in the midsts of battle. Like Tactic Ogres.

Real Time:
We all post in the same space-time countiem. And it comes down to who's more badass and who's got more power. Like Zelda.

Card Based:
Sometimes people that normaly suck can pull something out that's amazing! Miscleniouss games that really never went anywhere like Dragonball Z: Assault of the Saiyans and Final Fantasy 8 implemented card combat.

Hit_and_Miss
........I would Of stolen from everyone one here.....

La Vierge
I am so confuzed...

LittleGilraen
Originally posted by Spelljammer
What turn sequence would describe our flame wars? Silly topic, or genious? Consider this, when people argue on the forums, what sortof combat system do you see it being the equivalent of?

Turn Based:
Post to post battles of people trying to zing one another. Trying to find some sortof elemental stradegy of proof or offense to win the battle. Like Final Fantasy.

Semi-Turn Based:
Depending on the forum, differant circumstances can occur where a strong flame warrior suddenly turns weak in the midsts of battle. Like Tactic Ogres.

Real Time:
We all post in the same space-time countiem. And it comes down to who's more badass and who's got more power. Like Zelda.

Card Based:
Sometimes people that normaly suck can pull something out that's amazing! Miscleniouss games that really never went anywhere like Dragonball Z: Assault of the Saiyans and Final Fantasy 8 implemented card combat.
no expression You have way too much time to waste, dude.

La Vierge
Originally posted by LittleGilraen
no expression You have way too much time to waste, dude. THAT'S WHAT I SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LittleGilraen
Noooooo. no expression You said this:
Originally posted by La Vierge
I am so confuzed...

La Vierge
Originally posted by LittleGilraen
Noooooo. no expression You said this: no. I said he has too much time on him in a private message.

PVS
GET.

A.

JOB.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by PVS
GET.

A.

JOB.

yes

BakaXero
i was thinking i needed a life...
but it seems some body else need one more then me.
i dont know who but some body.

snehin
Occupy ur mind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.