spider-men vs x-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thesilverspider
spiderman
spider-ben
kaine
venom
carnage
vs
wolverine
colossus
havok
cyclops
storm
jubilee
all out brawl in the streets of new york one hour prep for all

EsteemedLeader
Who is Kaine?

thesilverspider
the first clone of peter parker who mutated and became more powerful
his spider sense lets him see the near future and can burn the flesh of who ever he gets with the mark of kaine

thesilverspider
he is around class 20 to 50 b

EsteemedLeader
Got a link?

thesilverspider
go here http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/kaine.html

Arahan
i cant beleive that so many people here doesnt know Kaine.
He was a real bad ass.

EsteemedLeader
Wait, so, Ben was real and Peter is the clone?confused

thesilverspider
no ben and kaine are both clones of parkers kaine was the first just that he was flawed then ben was cloned and he was perfect

Arahan
At the beginning everything led to the conclusion that Ben was the original. But in the end they figured out that everything was a big evil plan of the Green Goblin Norman Osborn.

Peter Parker is the original one and Ben the clone.

Except of Kaine, the Clone Saga was one of the worst ideas Marvel had.
But Ben had better gadgets (Impact webing,Stingers) why in hell Peter didnt use Bens ideas? Damn writers.

thesilverspider
yes exactly and here is another link 4 more info on kaine http://www.samruby.com/Villains/Kaine/kaine.htm

EsteemedLeader
Lets look at it this way:

The weakest member of Spider-team is Spider-Man.

Weakest on X-Men is Jubilee.

Seems like Spider-team has an advantage.

Arahan
I wouldnt call Spider-Man the weakest. Scarlet Spider(Spider-Ben) has the same powers but only better gadgets.
But Spidey has more experience.

thesilverspider
i just threw jubilee in for fun she dont last a minute

Arahan
Dont underestimate Jubes. She can shatter steel with her blasts.
At least she will make a good diversion laughing

thesilverspider
well i did put it a 5 on 6

thesilverspider
kaine is gonna burn her face off with the mark of kaine

thesilverspider
now 2 the fight any arguments

EsteemedLeader
The symbiotes smack the bitches though.

thesilverspider
havok might be a problem and storm 4 the aliens

EsteemedLeader
Havok, maybe, but not Storm. Spider-Man beats her.

thesilverspider
dont be so sure

EsteemedLeader
I mean, Spidey holds her off until the symbiotes kill every one else.

thesilverspider
kaine is stronger then the aliens he is the power house of that team

EsteemedLeader
Is he as good as Carnage?

stormfront13
x-team wins. esteemedleader, you know nothing about storm

thesilverspider
he is more powerful and has a more powerful spider sense he can take carnage kaine killed doc ock b4

thesilverspider
yea storm is very powerful

newjak86
Originally posted by stormfront13
x-team wins. esteemedleader, you know nothing about storm I was waiting for this but must say I am dissapointed.
I thought the reply would be longer giving out how storm will basically make a pressure field around all of them killing them qiuckly.

thesilverspider
i dont know about that one carnage kaine and even spider-man is fully capable of beating her but yea its a long shot for spiderman

stormfront13
it's highly doubtful that either could beat her, but spiderman, no questions asked, loses to her.

EsteemedLeader
it's highly doubtful that either could beat her, but spiderman, no questions asked, loses to her.

Yes, and tell us how she defeated Galactus with 5% of her full power. And then defeated Juggernaut in hand-to-hand combat.

stormfront13
you don't even know anything about her, so why make that statement. don't be mad because your clueless, or because she is powerful.

EsteemedLeader
Carnage would beat her.

stormfront13
doubtful, none of his attacks would go through a pressure field, which take about a second to put up. she could just put him in the clouds and turn him into a human hail stone.

EsteemedLeader
doubtful, none of his attacks would go through a pressure field, which take about a second to put up. she could just put him in the clouds and turn him into a human hail stone.

Alright, let's think of the premise of a second. In a second, Carnage would beat her.yes

stormfront13
ugh...........no, in a second, he would already be in the air.

EsteemedLeader
ugh...........no, in a second, he would already be in the air.

So now she has superspeed too?

Creshosk
You put the atom bomb on the X-men's team . . . The symbiotes are sensitive to sonics. . . you do the math.

Creshosk
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
So now she has superspeed too? How far apart are they?

Carnage's attacks have to travel to them, Storms attacks originate on the target. . . Bit of a problem there don't you think?

EsteemedLeader
Not far enough apart. Not all fights that Storm are in can be a mile apart.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Arahan
At the beginning everything led to the conclusion that Ben was the original. But in the end they figured out that everything was a big evil plan of the Green Goblin Norman Osborn.

Peter Parker is the original one and Ben the clone.

Except of Kaine, the Clone Saga was one of the worst ideas Marvel had.
But Ben had better gadgets (Impact webing,Stingers) why in hell Peter didnt use Bens ideas? Damn writers.

Peter used them, a couple of times, then just seemed to forget he had them and never used them again, he used both in the final fight with black tarantular. :s

Arahan
Originally posted by Sparkz
Peter used them, a couple of times, then just seemed to forget he had them and never used them again, he used both in the final fight with black tarantular. :s

really? may be i forget that issue. i must look again.

Sparkz
really? may be i forget that issue. i must look again.

Don't get me wrong he hasnt used them since that fight but he has used them. and the stingers i think were only a temporay thing for him anyway, not sure.

Smaxxer
i cant beleive that so many people here doesnt know Kaine.
He was a real bad ass.
Yeah he was.

Creshosk
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Not far enough apart. Not all fights that Storm are in can be a mile apart. Doesn't need to be a mile apart.

So we already know who is going to attack who before the fight starts?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Smaxxer
Yeah he was. Team Spider...

thesilverspider
i think storms abilitys are being pushed a lil.i doubt she can take an assult from two spider-men or powered up ones like kaine and carnage

Sparkz
Originally posted by thesilverspider
i think storms abilitys are being pushed a lil.i doubt she can take an assult from two spider-men or powered up ones like kaine and carnage

She couldnt take 2 spider-men let alone kaine and carnage. just think how hard for her it would be to keep up with spidey, but spidey and scarlet, and seeing as those 2 are the same guy they are probaly the best team in marvel, not that they fought together that often.

willRules
They fought together a couple of times, on one of those occasions they teamed up to beat Carnage.........

Sparkz
Originally posted by willRules
They fought together a couple of times, on one of those occasions they teamed up to beat Carnage.........

Yeah but there was something wrong with carnage i think he was under the controll of traveller or something. But anyway, spider-man thought that carnage was beaten far to easily. which is true when you think that Spidey and venom couldnt beat cranage togther, sure they aint a good team but venom has alot more power than ben.

thesilverspider
not always true

Smaxxer
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Team Spider...
What do you mean ?

thesilverspider
ben peter and brock are all in the 10 to 15 ton range

Tha C-Master
Yeah but there was something wrong with carnage i think he was under the controll of traveller or something. But anyway, spider-man thought that carnage was beaten far to easily. which is true when you think that Spidey and venom couldnt beat cranage togther, sure they aint a good team but venom has alot more power than ben. Carnage took massive assistance to take down last time, FF included.

Either way toxin shoulda replaced ben, that would've been cool.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Carnage took massive assistance to take down last time, FF included.

Either way toxin shoulda replaced ben, that would've been cool.

Only 1 i can rember where they needed loads of help was maximum carnage.

willRules
Yeah but there was something wrong with carnage i think he was under the controll of traveller or something. But anyway, spider-man thought that carnage was beaten far to easily. which is true when you think that Spidey and venom couldnt beat cranage togther, sure they aint a good team but venom has alot more power than ben.

Ah but Ben beat Venom cool

Sparkz
Originally posted by willRules
Ah but Ben beat Venom cool
yeah but still dsnt change the fact that venom is more powerful. But its weird I just read the first appearance of venom and it was stated that the symbiote could never be removed from brock, yet theyv been seperated left right and centre since then.

thesilverspider
no it cant separate from carnage

Tha C-Master
Only 1 i can rember where they needed loads of help was maximum carnage. FF, venom, spiderman

spiderman, venom, black cat (AFTER carnage got hit by the alpha gizmo)

StyleTime
With prep I'd say this is probably 5/10. Cyclops AND Storm could think of something to at least stalemate the Spider team. Peter is smart too though and the sheer speed at which the Spider team will be fighting is a big problem for the X-men. This is in the city so Storm probably won't want to hurt innocents by using her full power and neither would Cyclops. In an unpolutated area Spider team is going to have a hard time getting close to them...

This fight is essentially Cyke ,Storm ,and Havok vs Spider team either way though. The others can't help much here.

superman302
collosus on his own would take out half the spiderman team, im going with the x-men on this one

stormfront13
junilee is a very huge factor here. what are the symbiotes weakness? nouse, and jubilee can generate a ton of it with one blast.

jollyjim311
x men

wolverine and colossus can block storm, jubile, cyclops, and whoever else while they pick off team spidey one by one. of course wolverine would probably end up calling venom "bub" and they would get into a big he-man brawl.

black robb
The Xmen would win if Gambit was there. He solves everything

StyleTime
Originally posted by black robb
The Xmen would win if Gambit was there. He solves everything
Well of course. Gambit > everyone

Originally posted by superman302
collosus on his own would take out half the spiderman team, im going with the x-men on this one

I'm rooting for the X-Men as well but seriously....Colossus and Wolverine wouldn't lay a hand on any of the spider-men unless Storm is holding one with wind or ice or something.

Cyclops,Havok and Storm vs Spider-men is the battle. Jubilee could contribute some as well if she plays it smart.(Stand behind Cyke, Havok, and Storm)

jollyjim311
they wouldn't need to, just keep them from getting to the "blasters"

wolverine8888
wolverine ahs shown he can keep up with spiderman and has hit spiderman many times yet many of u still say wolverine can't touch him I sware I dont understand ur logic. wolverine and colossus will have the biggest roles I think in the fight

black robb
Originally posted by wolverine8888
wolverine ahs shown he can keep up with spiderman and has hit spiderman many times yet many of u still say wolverine can't touch him I sware I dont understand ur logic. wolverine and colossus will have the biggest roles I think in the fight You telling off someone else on logic? That's hilarious

StyleTime
Originally posted by wolverine8888
wolverine ahs shown he can keep up with spiderman and has hit spiderman many times yet many of u still say wolverine can't touch him I sware I dont understand ur logic. wolverine and colossus will have the biggest roles I think in the fight
What exactly is Colossus going to do though? This isn't sarcasm. I really don't think he could help much here. I'm not saying the Spider-men would kill or even defeat him, but I think they could easily remove him from the fight. I could be wrong I guess.

the_gooch
i think if colossus were able to get a hold of spidey, he's out, i'm pretty sure spidey couldn't touch colossus, nor could venom nor carnage, they dont have enough power to take him out,

jollyjim311
collossus doesn't have the speed to keep up with these guys, but he could take hits for the people who can and make an effective guard.

StyleTime
Originally posted by the_gooch
i think if colossus were able to get a hold of spidey, he's out, i'm pretty sure spidey couldn't touch colossus, nor could venom nor carnage, they dont have enough power to take him out,

Originally posted by jollyjim311
collossus doesn't have the speed to keep up with these guys, but he could take hits for the people who can and make an effective guard.

Thank you jollyjim311. gooch all I was saying is that Colossus couldn't really do much to stop the Spidey team. I didn't say the Spiders would beat him.

Draco69
The Spider-Team loses. Havok and Storm are the premier reasons why. And people this BLOODLUST. That means Storm and Havok are gonna go ALL OUT.

Wanna know what Storm is like when she's ALL OUT? Watch the Day After Tommorrow movie..

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Draco69
The Spider-Team loses. Havok and Storm are the premier reasons why. And people this BLOODLUST. That means Storm and Havok are gonna go ALL OUT.

Wanna know what Storm is like when she's ALL OUT? Watch the Day After Tommorrow movie..

yupsireedoo. havok is freakin nasty too.

StyleTime

Spider man has dodged a planet before....

Draco69
Let's see him dodge a temperature drop to near-absolute zero... smile

StyleTime
Let's see him dodge a temperature drop to near-absolute zero... smile

Hahahaha. I was joking. Havok, Storm, and Cyke will own Spidey team. Each one could probably do it alone.

Draco69
yes

jollyjim311
Originally posted by StyleTime
Hahahaha. I was joking. Havok, Storm, and Cyke will own Spidey team. Each one could probably do it alone.

cyke couldn't do it alone, but im just playing the devils advocate, team x wins.

willRules
wolvie and colossus are useless here cos they are too slow and have no projectiles (unless they do a fastball special but its unlikely to help) this is a well made thread actually its a close fight............

wolverine8888
wolverien ahs shown he can hit spiderman why would so that makes no sense what u just said that would not put him out of the fight he is fast enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.