Martian Manhunter & Superboy vs. King Thor & Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
This fight is in Los Angeles.

JediMasterLuke5
Tough one actually.
Martian Manhunter VS King Thor
Most likely Thor but MM is pretty powerful
SuperBoy VS Hercules
To easy for Superboy
King Thor VS Superboy
King Thor becuz Superboy is no Superman after all.

roughrider
King Thor is enough on his own to go against these two. The King and the Prince of Power crush the opposition!

thesilverspider
yea easily

olympian
Team two and quite confortably.

Superboy its more versatible, but isent in the same physical footage than Hercules. He will keep the boy busy.

MM against KT its an easy match at that.

Juntai
Originally posted by olympian
Team two and quite confortably.

Superboy its more versatible, but isent in the same physical footage than Hercules. He will keep the boy busy.

MM against KT its an easy match at that. Superboy could beat Hurc, in fact, Superboy could just hold him to the ground and render him useless and pummel him with as many 100 class punches as he wanted to.

KT however takes MM, and perhaps could even if he was THE BURNING.

olympian
What feats does Superboy have to go against guys at Herc level.

btw yes he can hurt him. Its not like he is a weakling. But he aint on a level to outright win.

KT its a nuff said match. Easily as stealing candies from a child.

Not that i know personally....

Juntai

btw yes he can hurt him. Its not like he is a weakling. But he aint on a level to outright win.

Not that i know personally.... He has too many feats to count... He defeated Black Zero... he's held an entire classic Eurpoean castle, and a giant land mass under it, in the air and held it together with TK. He was like a tiny dot on the page under it going "Yes.. yes... I AM the Man..." How many tons would be that be? And these are OLD Superboy feats before he gained the ability to even grow older.

olympian
Yeah that was with TK, i know wich feat you are talking about.

Cl 100 guys like Herc have usually those feats and more. He is going to hurt Herc but the greek can well hold itw own.

Wich issue was the Black Zero feat?

Juntai
Yeah that was with TK, i know wich feat you are talking about.

Cl 100 guys like Herc have usually those feats and more. He is going to hurt Herc but the greek can well hold itw own.

Wich issue was the Black Zero feat? I don't recall, but Black Zero was full potentia Superboy from hypertime and had an army of Doomsdays at his TK command, and I believe his Superman powers in full effect too... Superboy has been starting to resemble this more and more as his "Luthor side" comes into effect.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Juntai
I don't recall, but Black Zero was full potentia Superboy from hypertime and had an army of Doomsdays at his TK command, and I believe his Superman powers in full effect too... Superboy has been starting to resemble this more and more as his "Luthor side" comes into effect.
He did - he had everything Supes had and a lot more besides, this though is what he will become Juntai my friend, not what he is now (sadly) Herc and Thor win this, they would in their standard forms.
King Thor is overkill smile

Juntai
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
He did - he had everything Supes had and a lot more besides, this though is what he will become Juntai my friend, not what he is now (sadly) Herc and Thor win this, they would in their standard forms.
King Thor is overkill smile I dunno about standard forms, but yeah I already admitted they take this, I was just giving some Superboy stuff, since people always underestimate him.. he's pretty sickening.

JediMasterLuke5

Not that i know personally....
Lets see, Superboy is Stronger, Faster, and More powers, what more could you ask for.

Sentry
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Lets see, Superboy is Stronger, Faster, and More powers, what more could you ask for. One boy and an alien against 2 gods? You do the math.

olympian
"Lets see, Superboy is Stronger, Faster, and More powers, what more could you ask for"

Stronger? No he isent.

Is he stronger than Thor on average too, for you?

Im not downplaying the guy, he is versatible but on average weaker and much less inexperienced.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.