-=- Cheaper By The Dozen ... 2 -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acherontia
There is a Hell...

The screams of pain and for mercy seem to be repetitive as each season goes by and another crappy sequel is made form anotehr crappy film.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/cheaperbythedozen2/large.html

Cringe
Seems unneccessay.

BlackC@t
Dear God no!

spacecadet813
Well I liked the first one. It's not on my top ten list or even my top twenty list, but I liked it. Their family is just like my family!

Cringe
I liked the first too.But why do they have to make a sequel for every movie thats grossed over a hundred million dollars?It just doesnt seem neccessary.

Susan-Storm
UH Would'nt it be Cheaper by 24

Solo
Looks better than the first, but that's not saying much.

Cringe
The first was a good film.

Nevermind
The first one was decent, I could watch it again, I'd proabbly (and that's proabbly not going to happen) only go see the sequel for Hilary droolio

Solo
Originally posted by Cringe
The first was a good film.
Did I accidentally click on the "Tell A Joke" thread?

Cringe
No.

DeVi| D0do
'Cheaper By The Baker's Dozen'?

Mandorallen
looks like, a vacation movie. but without chevy chase, and with more kids.

actually, the vacation series was much better.

tabby999
maybe it'll have the family selling children to chinese resteraunts to be made into Dim Sims and spring rolls. i'd watch that

Cringe
laughing out loud

Jedi Priestess
Saw this today. Save your money for the DVD. Its wasnt bad, but it wasnt great either. I preferred the first one. If you are a fan of Welling or Duff, skip it altogether. They are lucky if they have 20 lines between them and Duff looks emacipated. messed

Nevermind
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Its wasnt bad, but it wasnt great either. I preferred the first one. If you are a fan of Welling or Duff, skip it altogether. They are lucky if they have 20 lines between them and Duff looks emacipated. messed

Wow, even it being decent exceeded my expectation for this film. The minimal lines for Duff & Welling aren't surprising. Same thing happened to Duff in the first one.

Mando
Thank god someone posted a view for this.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
(...) emacipated. messed

Emancipated?

Wolfie
Didn't this come out not too long ago?

No wait, that was Yours, Mine, and Ours.

Capt_Fantastic
Cheaper by the Dozen as well as Your, Mine,Ours are the reason abortion was made legal years ago.

BunnyCupCakes
The movie was somewhat......alright.
I only watched it cuz it had Tom Welling in it( I watch Smallville...so) & plus he's HOT to me-_-

I haven't seen the sequel yet....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.