Lost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cringe
Justin woke up dazed and confused.He heard screaming and shouting as people paniced and tried to save people from the wreckage.Justin raised his head and saw woman trying to pull a man out from beneath a cabin door.She was having no luck.Justin then sat up and took another look around and saw about 40 people running around either trying to save someone or trying to save themselves.Justin stood up wearily and walked over to the lady,he struggled keeping his balance.

He then helped the lady pull the cabin door off of the man and helped her carry him from the burning wreckage.

Justin-Oh my God

FLASHBACK

Justin sat sitting in his plane seat.He worked on his laptop trying to get some reports done for his job.

He saw the man sitting right next to him shaking

Justin-Are you ok?

Man-Yeah I just always get kind of nervous when I fly

Justin-Well dont worry.Everything gonna be fine.I fly all the time and nothing ever.....

*The plane shook.Jack's laptop fell to the ground*

JustinWhat the .....

*The plane shook again this time forcing Jack forward making him hit his head on the seat in front of him's headrest*

*He becamse unconscious*

~Can everyone try and keep there flashbacks in check.Only give a few ever RPG day.I'll notify you when time changes and when a new day starts and ends.~

~Also someone could possibly the person who I sat next too and said a few words to before the plane shook~

Dark_chan
permission?

Cringe
Its just a new version of the old one.

Dark_chan
i think you still need permission...

Cringe
Why?I'm just opening a new thread for an old RPG.There both about LOST.

Darth Extecute
If your gonna open it. open it in the same thread. Just recreate it there. You must have permission to create a new thread. You could probably find about most things to RP here, so you could probably create new threads about most things to. you MUST have permission for a new thread, but if you post in the old one, we can RP there instead.

feralboy
they are right.open the old one

TheQuincy
dude if this reopens. I am friggin in immediately

Cringe
The old ones already at its 300 reply.Do you want to just start over with that many pages into the thread or have a fresh thread?

Darth Extecute
Start over in the same thread.. Why would that be so hard?

Jacob
can i join this rpg

Cringe
FINE!Like its a big freakin difference.I just thought it'd be cool to have a new thread to start fresh in.If you guys really wanted to play just play if USH see's people have some interest in it he'll leave it open.You guys are like church children.

feralboy
no we just have been here a long time and are cool with the mod and respect his rules

Cringe
The mod is hardly ever on and requires you two wait weeks before approving your request.He should make time for the forum he's over.

feralboy
well thats your prob.

riku-chan
Originally posted by Cringe
The mod is hardly ever on and requires you two wait weeks before approving your request.He should make time for the forum he's over.
ush is a great mod. it's not that he requires a two week wait, he requires enough interest in a game. and BTW, starting over in an old thread is not difficult.

Cringe
He doesnt check the new ideas thread that often from what I can understand.Doesnt he realize that a game could get enough people in a day or so?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.