The "Whatever Happened to ______?" Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosta
Rules are simple, you ask What happened to someone you haven't seen or heard from in a while eg a celebrity, a person on this forum or anyone elese, and you give your theory.

Whatever happened to Macy Gray (sp)? My theory is that her incredibly annoying voice ripped a whole in the fabric of time which then sucked her in to another dimension of pain.

Masrix
What Ever happened to Kosta?

KILLBILLFREAK
What happened to Janet Jackson, Maybe she did that to take some of the Crapy stories of Michael Jackson.

KILLBILLFREAK
WHERE ARE YOU JANET JACKSON

Kosta
Originally posted by Masrix
What Ever happened to Kosta?

He wandered off in to the night never to be seen again. stick out tongue

Kosta
What ever happened to Mr Zero? My theory is that he was practicing his sarcasm in the mirror and hurt his own feelings to the point of insanity. laughing out loud That guy was cool.

Spelljammer
The only thing more disturbing then Janet's wardrobe malfunction is this..

Play that Mario rpg for the gameboy advanced from last year and put on Janet Jackson music.

The Mario bros dance in rhythem to Janet Jackson. no expression

bardock
carmen san diego?

Raven Guardia
What ever happened to the Spice Girls? My Theory is they were no longer 'hot' or 'cool' so they went out and got a stable job.

EsteemedLeader
Whatever happened to Billy Ray Cyrus?...you know, I don't really care, as long as he's not coming back.

Tired Hiker
What ever happened to DaHappyKine???? sad

Theory: While drinking beers on a houseboat he fell off and was swept away by a rabid catfish!

mechmoggy
Whatever happened to white dog poo?

I haven't seen any in years.

Tired Hiker
What ever happened to Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo???

s|m
Originally posted by Kosta

Whatever happened to Macy Gray (sp)? My theory is that her incredibly annoying voice ripped a whole in the fabric of time which then sucked her in to another dimension of pain.

laughing

Whatever happened to slipknot?
Theory: Who knows...

Wickerman
What ever happened to Celine Dion? My guess is Pope John Paul's last dying wish was for someone to kill her in horrible brutal ways. ninja

~wickerman~

Kosta
Whatever happened to Burlyman? My theory, he was groped to death by a horde of his adoring female fans. stick out tongue

Wickerman
What ever happened to Jessica SImpson? My guess is after "The Dukes of Hazzard" came out she was walking down the street saying "I really AM talented, i really AM talented, i really AM talented", wasn't looking while she crossed the street and got slammed into by a truck belonging to a Saudi Arabian furniture corp. ninja

~wickerman~

Kosta
Whatever happened to that kid from The Sixth SSense and A.I.? My guess is that he got up one morning and decided that his home planet needed him.

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

Blue Dragon
What happened to 04Wayne's cake? I squashed it, that's what! laughing For real I'm telling you! Being so annoying, he deserved it!

Kosta
Whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden? My theory, George forgot.

supernovadragon
what eva happened to my life. Theory: it was killed by the capilist soceity of today

Kosta
Whatever happened to this thread!? My theory is people cant be bothered! stick out tongue

TheQuincy
Whatever happened to Gena Davis?

She used to be in movies, but now she's not in movies anymore. She's pretty enough to be in movies though. But I think when she smiles you see alittle bit too much gum. Not a good tooth to gum ratio...

Kosta
Whatever happened to the teenage mutant ninja turtles? My theory is that Splinter got a hankerin for some turtle soup and some turtle shell ashtrays. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.