Wolverine Vs Static Shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Who wins, in this fight

JediMasterLuke5
Static shock is retarded. He gets owned by wolverine.

cheldon
i hate static shock. i like wolverine, but i hafta face the facts. logan can't fly and he will be KOed eventually by the electricity. static wins.

Hit_and_Miss
I'll give this too wolverine... Static is just a kid...

EsteemedLeader
I like the villains from Static Shock, but Static himself sucks.

Piedmon
I like Static.... :'(

I don't think he can win, though. Wolverine is trickier, nastier, and more experienced, and Static is quite vulnerable to those claws.

Metalmanx
Static Shock well...shocks the hell out of Wolverine.

Several dozen times.

Killing him.

X-Logan
Wolverine

black robb
Ok for one,HE CAN FLY!!! What's Wolverine supposed to do? Second his whole skeleton is made of metal. As dumb as he is Static would probably figure that out eventually(giving that his claws are obviously metal).So he can just throw his ass around with his electromagnetism.Even if he didnt figure it out,once again he is completely out of his range and can blast and throw stuff at him all day.Once again,i'd love to hear some crazy ass theory as to how Wolvie would win this.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by black robb
Ok for one,HE CAN FLY!!! What's Wolverine supposed to do? Second his whole skeleton is made of metal. As dumb as he is Static would probably figure that out eventually(giving that his claws are obviously metal).So he can just throw his ass around with his electromagnetism.Even if he didnt figure it out,once again he is completely out of his range and can blast and throw stuff at him all day.Once again,i'd love to hear some crazy ass theory as to how Wolvie would win this.

Exactly.

Mainstream
not a big Static fan...but Static could roast Wolvie just like storm, Electro, Thor and other "shocking Characters" could.

black robb
I cant wait for Wolverine8888 to give one of his famous crackhead arguments...i'm going to pm him just so he can show up

StyleTime
I don't care for Static's character (his powers are nice though) but Wolverine will be used as a lightning rod.

Static wins

Hit_and_Miss
I just watched a ep where static beat all the JLA.. flash couldn't even catch him..

ImmortalOne
DUDE, ME TOO !!!!!

Virgil Hawkins = Magneto minus brain !!!!

Hit_and_Miss
he actually magnatised a bridge and flash couldn't move... I didn't realise flash had addy bones...

The Ion
Originally posted by black robb
Logan would jump 50 feet in the air and stab him in the brain.

Lord-of-Dreams
True... true...

Only wayLogan wins:

'comeout from theair and stop shocking me please, little boy.'
'uhh... ok...'

Wolverine stabs static in theface.

Yep... I'll give this one to Logan: 1/10

Piedmon
It's not really about powers. Static is a n00b. In just about any given scenario, Wolverine would be able to take advantage of that.

SymbioteToxin
first time they fight each other wolvie would win because he's more experienced and his healing factor can keep him going. he would probably allow static to hit him and then when static lets his gaurd down he would jump up and slice right through him.

Hit_and_Miss
a n00b who the JLA wanted them to join... they even offered him batmans lab... but he said he wanted to do a bit more partyiin before he joined the OAP club in space...

Wolverines just too armature... I can't see wolverine winning after watching static today.... The guy beat BATMAN... he would trounce wolverine...

Dude whats up with your sig thou??? you know you put img brackets round it to show up... nobody likes hyperlinks...

wolverine8888
wow he beat batman from the show who sucks next to batman in the comics. also wolverine would own bat man from the comics so i don't see were ur coming from.

Hit_and_Miss
I'm coming from the view point....
All wolverine fanboys like to ignore the facts stated and love to twist the feats done to produce super wolverine....

The episode showed that static was just as fast as flash... he out thought batman, out flew hawkgirl.... took a blast from green lanterns "planet distroyin" ring and beat da MM.

I doubt wolverine could stand up against 1 JLA member other then bats.... Static took on them all and won...

No contest here....

wolverine8888
wolverien could stand up to many of them. TV version I very depowered so still prove nuthing

wolverine8888
if static as fast as flash the show should never be on again that one of the stupidest things ive heard

Hit_and_Miss
the feat was very clear! He even stopped flash running???

Can wolverine fly??
and how high can he jump?

cause I don't think he will be touching static while he gets volted...

wolverine8888
think is static gunna have a hard tiem hiting wolverine and wolverine could just vanish. wolverien a good deal stealther then even batman. and u be surpirzed how high he can jump

Hit_and_Miss
So wolverine is going to run away and forfit the match??? is that what your sayin? going stealth.... bah.. whens he ever done that in a match... statics gonner fry him some wolvie...

RAGE17
Originally posted by wolverine8888
think is static gunna have a hard tiem hiting wolverine and wolverine could just vanish. wolverien a good deal stealther then even batman. and u be surpirzed how high he can jump

**** yeah 270 feet baby.......

wolverine8888
if static is any were over 20 feet in the air he aint comming close to hitting wolverine

Hit_and_Miss
lol I forgot wolverine can fly!...

wolverine8888
actauly wolverine done it countless times. he took out 100 super villain by him self on the shield hellopad

wolverine8888
and it not forfiting he never attactualy leave he knows were static is static just wont know were he is.

Hit_and_Miss
yer statics not gonner hit him cause wolverine is faster then electricity???

stop being silly....

Hit_and_Miss
static is as fast as flash.... wolverine isn't going to touch him...

wolverine8888
no he faster then static shots his blast thou. wolverine dodges bullet with ease. wolverine not even gunan be to hurt if he get hit since his team mate storm has hit him with lightning for the hell of it on many occassion when she thinks he might kill the person he fighitng.

wolverine8888
see static show is a piece of shit if static is now as fast as flash that the most piontless show ever then.

Hit_and_Miss
yes but static isn't lightening... hes a constant voltage source... he can keep up the voltage to actually take wolverine out... he won't be able to move as wolverines nervous system won't be able to work

Hit_and_Miss
Don't hate on the show cause hes shown feats above wolverine... Yours just getting pissy cause hes better then your hero...

long pig
Static will need to be at least 20 feet close to his target to pull off an effective lethal blast to a human.

So, flying around above that trying to roast Wolverine won't happen.

Saying Static is as fast as Flash is almost as stupid as saying Wolverine can beat Hulk.

Now, Static could win, but he'd have a worse shot than Electro would, due to his weaknessnes.

Hit_and_Miss
long pig... I'm not serious about the flash thing.... but I'm board of hearing stupid feat twisting like;
"Wolverine fights sabertooth whos C15.. hes actually holds his own... I would say wolverine is C 15 too"

wolverine8888
first of wolverine beats the shit out of sabertooth and actauly killed him. u don't know much about wolverine do u

wolverine8888
the piont is static is not any were near as good as my chracter

Hit_and_Miss
quite time wolvie.... Sabertooth is far superior to wolverine... But wolvie wins cause he's the goody and Saber is the baddy.... Its simple goody baddy relationship... goddies always win in the end...

Hit_and_Miss
Static is FAR superior to wolverine... hes young if he had any form of mutation he would grow WILDLY more powerful...

wolverine8888
dude just know again u have proven u know nuthing about wolverine. also wolverien and sabertooth have the same stats ecpt wolverine is maxed out in fighting skill and sabertooth is not. wolverine healing factor is also superior to sabertooth. what ever wrighten in comics is true are oppions are not as good as the actauly righters.

wolverine8888
no ur so very wrong hit and miss

Hit_and_Miss
sooo wolverine and sabertooth are the same strength and healing factor?

Hit_and_Miss
LOL wolverine isn't going to touch static... This kid is going to take it to wolverine hard... and wolverine isn't going to do anything about it...

wolverine8888
no wolverine and sabertooth have the same strength. but wolveriens healing factor is more powerful. also static can't put wolverine down for the count e can't do it he is not powerfull enough. also by the way wolverines a lot faster then static. oh and if static even wants a prayer of hitting wolverine he going to be at least 20 from the ground or closer.

Hit_and_Miss
you do realise if static hits him he isn't going to be moving...

wolverine8888
wolverine will most certainly keep moving he been hit by people with simlular powers and kept goign un fazed

Hit_and_Miss
did they put a short burst of a constant stream of voltage....

He would lose muscel controll... he physically wouldn't be incontrol of this body and would probably end up sh*ttin himself and weein in his super suit....

wolverine8888
yes and no he just kept running even thou he was being shocked. it comic not the real world. also his body made up diffrent then a normal human.

Hit_and_Miss
lol so wolverine isn't human now? he doesn't have a nervous system??? lol

wolverine8888
well he a mutant he not human realy. yes he has nervous system but his body structures diffrent he also more durable thing anormal human even with out his healing factor. it comics and based on comic evidence he could take all shock has and keep at him.

Hit_and_Miss
lol... we both know hes going down...
Static has taken a blast from GL's ring... and batman tried to tie him up... he failed

wolverine8888
wow he took a blast from green lantern he must be tough. wolverine has taken many many full out punches from hulk and been fine. wow batman coudlent tie him up whoopy. ther eis no way in hell bad man could ever tie up wolverine

Hit_and_Miss
wolverine isn't hulks rival... hulk kills him easy... stop living on PIS/CIS...

wolverine8888
? ur saying stan lee is wrong? ur saying ur right over the comic righters. wolverine and hulk have foughten 14 tiems wolverien actauly has the winning record now please befor u speak actauly read some thing about wolverine.

Doc Ock
? ur saying stan lee is wrong? ur saying ur right over the comic righters.

Yep that sounds like 'Hit and Miss' alright.

He also reckons things should play out in the movies like time periods in the comics.

If we went like that it would be Spider-Man 20 by the time MJ or Harry found out Peter was Spider-Man evil face

One thing I'll say for 'Hit and Miss' is that his opinions are funny in a silly way evil face

wolverine8888
doc ock u are right lol he is quite funny

Hit_and_Miss
you still believe that wolverine rivals the hulk... LOL... your just too funny!

please, think about what your saying... Hulk greatly out powers wolverine... Shouting down Statics CIS event (being as fast as flash) and then relying on Constant CIS/PIS of all the hulk fights is soo hypocritical its absurd...

Hit_and_Miss
SS wins.....

wolverine8888
u know nothing at all about comic. ur tryign to say that stanlee is wrong and ur right that all comic wrighters are wrong and ur right u my friend are retarded. 14 fights with hulk wolveirne ahs winning record
wolverien vs thing wolverine has winnign record
wolverien vs namor wolverine has winning record
wolverien vs rough-house fist fight wolverine owns him.
wolverien vs calibain wolverine has winnign record
wolverien vs shatter star wolverine has winning record
there are so many evidence to prove u know nuthing it pethetic

Hit_and_Miss
OMG wolverine8888 you sir are the biggest fanboy I have heard...

I'll let you think about this pic for abit...

http://x10.putfile.com/10/28115350684.jpg

All your points have been quashed in other threads... don't bring that crap in here and think its ok again... Wolverine doesn't beat half those people without PIS/CIS

Superherovandal
wolverine shouldn't be able to stand up to hulk at all. Wolverine doesn't have anything on hulk. no strength advantage, no speed advantage, no better healing advantage, no durability advantage, and no stamina advantage. Hulk should win 10/10. against Wolverine. and Wolverine will also lose to Static as he could totally take over Wolverine's nervous system. Wolverine only has a faster healing factor. He doesn't have an entirely different physiology. He's still human physically and still uses bio electrical impulses to think and has a metal skeleton. AND Static controls electricity and magnetism. He could make Wolverine continually stab himself. Wolverine wouldn't be able to touch Static ! Static 10/10

Hit_and_Miss
You are correct sir.... But wait for the PIS/CIS induced responce....

wolverine8888
actauly wolverine body diffrent froma normal human structure wise. any ways were talken about comic not real life. oh hit and miss I own that comic and if u actauly read it read said think was very lucky wolverine was mvoing extremely slow. that was also one of wolverien first comics ever. pritty much be for he had many of his abilities. any ways wolverine one lose to thing. he ahs 2 win's to thing and one lose. and since then he ahs taken many hits from thing and been fine. SO U KNOW CRAP.
also wolverine has much higher reflexes then hulk. he also much higher agility. he also much quicker and his hands move faster. he a far better fighter. oh and wolverine healing is better then hulks by the way.

wolverine8888
SO STAN LEE is a crappy wright? are u seorusly trying to say that stan lee doesent wright correct comics and u iknow mroe then him?

Hit_and_Miss
Do you know what PIS/CIS is wolverine8888???

Hulks killed wolverine like a toothpick.... I don't think he can even cut hulk these days....

long pig
u know nothing at all about comic. ur tryign to say that stanlee is wrong and ur right that all comic wrighters are wrong and ur right u my friend are retarded. 14 fights with hulk wolveirne ahs winning record
wolverien vs thing wolverine has winnign record
wolverien vs namor wolverine has winning record
wolverien vs rough-house fist fight wolverine owns him.
wolverien vs calibain wolverine has winnign record
wolverien vs shatter star wolverine has winning record
there are so many evidence to prove u know nuthing it pethetic Originally posted by wolverine8888
SO STAN LEE is a crappy wright? are u seorusly trying to say that stan lee doesent wright correct comics and u iknow mroe then him?

laughing I love this shit, man...

Awesome.

wolverine8888
see there again u know nuthing u prove u know nuthing every time u speak. wolveriens claws can cut throu any thing but capt shield and anti-metal,also wolveirne bones besides that it will cut any thing. read wolverine comic befor u speak. also any one who says stan lee a BS wright knows nuthing about comics and should leave.

wolverine8888
Thank u long pig. I try to educate him but it does not seem to work

Superherovandal
Wolverine doesn't have a healing factor even close to Hulk's. Wolverine can't even regenerate a limb. Hulk can regenerate his limbs with ease. Wolverine isn't even as close to as fast as the Hulk. Wolverine doesn't have a different way of thinking and he has METAL claws. Static controls electricity and MAGNETISM. Static can fly, Wolverine can't touch him. He just magnetises Wolverine and makes him stab himself. Stop acting like a fanboy. Wolverine only has a fast healing factor and metal claws. and some animal senses besides that he just a human. and for static he's a human lightning rod.

long pig
Adamantium can even cut adamantium.

Superherovandal
long pig is making fun of you wolverine888.

Hit_and_Miss
I know I really shouldn't be doing this But its just soo funny I can't help but do it....

Wolverine888 again... Do you know what PIS/CIS is? ... Its a illness one from which wolverine can't heal from... no matter how he tries hes plagued by it... its made wolverine sick... and it will lead to his demise...

long pig
Actually, I'm not.

Wolverine8888 makes me very happy.

wolverine8888
no it can't. oh by the way u have not been reading wolverine comic at al have u super. draco series said in matter of seconds wolverien could grow back limbs. also in wolverine 32 back during war world 2 use to grow back his head on a dayly bassies. so ur wrong

Hit_and_Miss
yes we all love wolverine8888 views on wolverine... some say they will marry soon...

wolverine8888
thanks long pig hop fully ur not being sarcastic

wolverine8888
hit and miss u are retard u said stanlee is a BS wright and u know mroe then him u should leave now

Superherovandal
how exactly could he grow back his head? Without his head he would be without the things that make him able to heal.

Hit_and_Miss
LOL I'm not retarded... Your a fanboy... its a serious problem you need to be cured from...

I didn't say Stanlee is BS... I said that wolverines comics are plagued with inconsistencies... Your just too stupid to understand that.. when you grow up you will realise that wolverine would die if he lost his head... hes died from having his neck snapped...

Superherovandal
let me ask you a question. How do you expect Wolvie to win against a person who's very power is Wolverine's greatest weakness. He would use magnetism to destroy the adamantium or bend it to squisk in Wolvies brain sufficiently killing Wolvie.

The Ion
U HAVE JUST PROVEN U NO NUTHING ABOT WOLVERINE!!!

wolverine8888
no it wouldent again stanlee made most of the hulk vs wolverien comics. also wolevrien brian is not what allows him to heal idiots. every one of his cells in his body have the healing factor. he does not need his brain at all in order to heal. look at sabertooth for instants his healing factor weaker then wolverine yet he alive again after working cut him into piece oh by the way his biggest piece was size of wolverine finger.

wolverine8888
see static might win if he could bend wolverine UN BREAKABLE BONES. only reason magneto can is because he breaks it down to melectuler level(**** i can't spell it)

Superherovandal
hello your brain is what sends messages to your body to perform its functions so without your brain connected to you body all bodily functions including regeneration cease.

Hit_and_Miss
lol............NO WONDER WOLVERINES SOOO DUMB! when he loses his head he loses all his memories... his cells only give him the memory of how to say bub when his head grows back!!

wolverine8888
which by the way static can't do. oh and static would never hit him

Superherovandal
and Static like Magneto has control over metal objects through MAGNETISM.

wolverine8888
no again both of u are fools. also this is comics super remebr that. wolverine been hit with lightning and other electrical acttacks countless tiems and was always able to use his body fine.

wolverine8888
oh by the way wolverien quite intelegent. he knows about 10 diffrent languages.

Superherovandal
he has control over all metallic objects. and that includes adamantium. So he would win. Wolverine wouldn't be able to hit him ever.

long pig
see static might win if he could bend wolverine UN BREAKABLE BONES. only reason magneto can is because he breaks it down to melectuler level(**** i can't spell it)
Melectuler is the correct spelling.

Originally posted by Superherovandal
and Static like Magneto has control over metal objects through MAGNETISM.
Wolbersine KILLEd Magnesto awhil bac

Superherovandal
no wolverine you are the fool. you religiously state that Wolverine can beat enemies he couldn't touch in one million years.

Superherovandal
thats funny Long Pig.

Hit_and_Miss
/\/\ lol....lol

wolverine8888
u say that yet he has between most all of those enemies which u say he can't

The Ion
When will you guys realize Wolverine is the 4th essential in the universe? Comparing him to Static Shock is REDONKULOUS!

Now Wolverine Vs Eternity? There's a fight though he'd probably slice the hell out of Eternity.

wolverine8888
ion **** u

Hit_and_Miss
bah.... isn't there something about wolverine becoming the new avatar of the pheonix force...

The Ion
You hurt my feelings. I hereby challenge you to a duel.

*slaps you with my adamantium glove*

Superherovandal
ok do you think he could beat Flash? or Superman with only strength and durability? or even Magneto?

wolverine8888
hit_miss u are a retard

wolverine8888
lol ion

long pig
laughing

Awesome.

wolverine8888
I ecpt

"hit ion with sponge bob"

Hit_and_Miss
you can't even spell the insult your trying to use.... THatS l33t! Yu a sily boi who nedds to gorw up an sotp bummin wolverine...

wolverine8888
no u need to actauly learn a thing about comics befor u speak hit

long pig
Isn't that the pot with downs syndrome calling the kettle black?

The Ion
ok do you think he could beat Flash? or Superman with only strength and durability? or even Magneto? Superman is Class 100. Wolverine is Class Fanboy. Who do you think wins? wink

Hit_and_Miss
LOL wolverine regaining his entire head??? yup... I need to learn roll eyes (sarcastic)

Superherovandal
you know that even with Fanboy power he would lose to all of the above.

long pig
Dude, wolverine has regen'd from a cell. C'mon, this is WOLVBER-****ing-INE we're talking about.

wolverine8888
superman has suepr speed quite obviose working cant beat guy class 100 with that kinda speed. but he has beaten hulk befor and thing amoung other class 100

Hit_and_Miss
here it comes again... the PIS based arguments.... STATIC BEAT THE JLA... hes a clear winner here on PIS...

The Ion
you know that even with Fanboy power he would lose to all of the above.
No, he'd win. Even with the Speed Force protecting him Flash would break his body trying to hit Wolverine. Besides, Wolverine is faster than LIGHTNING!

Superman? Please. Superman would fly at Wolverine and just get stabbed in the head.

Magneto is a joke. Wolverine already beat him with the mighty power of PIS!

Superherovandal
you know that only happened because he was using some mystical object that vastly increased his healing.

Hit_and_Miss
what wolverine got the emcron crysteamles?

long pig
you know that only happened because he was using some mystical object that vastly increased his healing.

The mystical crystal was a peice of Thing's heart....very powerful.

The Ion
Do you think Wolverine can cut the power of heart?!?!

Hit_and_Miss
what? wolverine can beat the heart from captain planet??? I doubt that very much....

The Ion
Looks like we have a new hierarchy,

1. Wolverine/Power of Heart
2. The One Above All (Except Wolverine and Power of Heart)
3. Living Tribunal/Phoenix Force/True Beyonders
4. Death/Oblivion
4. Eternity/Galactus(full power)/Abraxas

Hit_and_Miss
erm... when you put it like that it makes TOA look like a close second... perhaps you can put 2- 10 as blank to really give it some sort of scale...

cheldon
im a wolverine fan, but he will lose this one. static was able to stop the flash, hawkgirl, batman, martian manhunter and green lantern in one cartoon episode.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by cheldon
im a wolverine fan, but he will lose this one. static was able to stop the flash, hawkgirl, batman, martian manhunter and green lantern in one cartoon episode.

That was PIS. Everybody knows Batman would beat him.

cheldon
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
That was PIS. Everybody knows Batman would beat him.

PIS? whats that mean? anyway, static was able to stop him. he's even saved his life from the joker.

Hit_and_Miss
PIS means PLOT INDUCED STUPIDITY..

Such as flash not catching static... flash can run at the speed of light... he would of caught static in a split second....

EsteemedLeader
Or how Static doesn't use his electromagnetism against Nails.

dman2008
Doesn't metal conduct electricity? If so Static wins easily

If not the Wolverine wins but Static will most likely give him a extremely hard time.

long pig
Nah, metal is a horrible conduit for electricity.

EsteemedLeader
I don't know...Static had trouble fighting Nails, and she was all metal, with weaker claws.

Looks like Wolverine has a chance.

Hit_and_Miss
Thats like having an show where magneto has to fight wolverine.... and was told.." MAKE SURE IT LAST 30 MINS" magneto would have the fight of his life not insta killin wolverine..

hoorayforpeepee
be nice long pig.

wait...no, don't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.