Batman,Wolverine,Black Panther Vs Captain America Spiderman, Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Team Bat or Team Cap

Metalmanx
Captain America, Spiderman, and Deathstroke.

But seriously, I thought you were banned. I don't mind that you're back, I just now believe I heard false rumors or something.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Captain America, Spiderman, and Deathstroke.

But seriously, I thought you were banned. I don't mind that you're back, I just now believe I heard false rumors or something.

I was banned for 5 days or so.

spetznaz
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Team Bat or Team Cap

This is actually not a bad match. Spidey can tangle with Wolvie; Cap can dance with BlackP, and Slade can match wits with Bruce.

The only outcome I am somewhat sure of is BlackPanther beating Cap. It has happened already (Although it was T'Challa's father who whooped Cap. America and carried his unconscious form out of the jungle).
The rest are kind of up in the air. Slade has beaten Bruce, but Bruce has also beaten Slade. And Spidey vs Wolvie depends on what fanbase is strongest ......
Anyways .....for the first time I cannot call a thread. This is a statistical tie. Could go either way depending on a myriad factors.

Good one Twister.

guy222
bruce/logan/t'challa

Darth Martin
Deathstroke>Batman

Wolverine>Spiderman in a fight but the match will last awhile. Same goes for Cap and BP.

Btw this fight is redicoulously cose but DS and Batman is the mismatch. Slade is like Batman with the means to kill, superhuman stats, and a healing factor.

Daredevil1
For this fight it depends how they match up. IMO for this

The big guns are Wolverine and Spiderman followed by the rest. All three Cap/Slade/BlackPanthere share enhanced stats above Batman. But Bats makes up it up with weapons and a hair more skilled.

Normally I'd go with team Wolverine if its his insane healing. But currently its not and a writer made it back to regular levels supposedly. So team Cap 6/10

Darth Martin
One would be a fool not to consider Deathstroke a big gun in this fight. Batman's got nice toys, but Deathstroke's are lethal. He has Meta-Grenades that have KO'ed Superboy. Don't say Wolverine will dodge them because Deathstroke has shot Wally West.....twice! Deathstroke is the smartest(on foot) in this fight. His Power Staff, Promethium sword, and guns will serve nicely against Wolverine. Batman and Black Panther's suit pretty much make them bulletproof. Black Panther has the toys to down Cap. I still believe Bats can down Cap.....Not in a straight-up slugfest of course.

Madvillain
Team 2 in a stomp.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Madvillain
Team 2 in a stomp.

Thats what I thought @ first,but then I realized that team 1 has the batkick, armbar, & of coarse logan erm

JediSamuraiMRB
Team one, ftw

Bouboumaster
Team 1. Because of Logan, thant can't be killed for sure by anyone of these three. At limit, Spider-Man punch wouldn't put him out.

Mindset
Spiderman has beaten Logan 3 times that I know of, how can you say Logan even has a chance of beating him? The only time Logan "won" was in a sparring match against a non-serious Spiderman, and Logan stabbed him in the chest.

W/o plot devices Spiderman could beat them all. He is faster than all of them, stronger, is a genius in his own right, and he can spam webbing that non of them are strong enough to get out of. Also, as of Wolverine #61 Logan no longer has stupidly powerful regen, although we have yet to see how much it was depowered.

Battlehammer
please don't lie. spiderman has neevr once defeat wolverine. so I don't know what the hell fantasy world you live in.

Mindset
Originally posted by Battlehammer
please don't lie. spiderman has neevr once defeat wolverine. so I don't know what the hell fantasy world you live in.

So when Spiderman left Wolverine stranded and had his hands webbed to his head it was one of Spiderman's dreams?

braz
Team 2 ftw. Spiderman webs up Wolverine. Deathstroke takes down Black Panther Imo. And Capt can stalemate Bats.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
So when Spiderman left Wolverine stranded and had his hands webbed to his head it was one of Spiderman's dreams?

That was not a fight. It what one calls a non fight. It when one character attacks another with out warning.

spiderman attacked a talking wolverine who ahd his claws in. They were not fighting. It was not a fight.

Oh and Logan got out when he wanted too.

oh and you said 3 and you failed to even present one accurately.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by braz
Team 2 ftw. Spiderman webs up Wolverine. Deathstroke takes down Black Panther Imo. And Capt can stalemate Bats. no Batman=Captain America H2H, add the utility belt an it's over. Too many options.

Spidey can't web Logan up but I'm not so sure Logan will be able to tag Spidey.

DS>BP.

Mindset
Originally posted by Battlehammer
That was not a fight. It what one calls a non fight. It when one character attacks another with out warning.

spiderman attacked a talking wolverine who ahd his claws in. They were not fighting. It was not a fight.

Oh and Logan got out when he wanted too.

oh and you said 3 and you failed to even present one accurately.

Let's see, there is their fight in the cemetery were Spiderman is smacking him around.

Then there is the one in SW, but I guess it's less of a fight, and more of Spiderman outmaneuvering Wolverine and swatting him away like a fly.

There's the time Spiderman webs Wolverine's hands to his head, but you are right, Spiderman wasn't really fighting, but Wolverine was pretty serious, and he freed himself by stabbing himself in the head, so yea, I guess you could say he got out when he wanted to.

Spiderman is faster, stronger, more agile, and has webbing that is too strong for Wolverine to break. Spiderman could web him up in a way that he would make his claws unable to help him get out.

A bloodlusted or serious Spiderman wins against Logan 10/10 times.

iceman24567
Let's see, there is their fight in the cemetery were Spiderman is smacking him around.

Then there is the one in SW, but I guess it's less of a fight, and more of Spiderman outmaneuvering Wolverine and swatting him away like a fly.

There's the time Spiderman webs Wolverine's hands to his head, but you are right, Spiderman wasn't really fighting, but Wolverine was pretty serious, and he freed himself by stabbing himself in the head, so yea, I guess you could say he got out when he wanted to.

Spiderman is faster, stronger, more agile, and has webbing that is too strong for Wolverine to break. Spiderman could web him up in a way that he would make his claws unable to help him get out.

A bloodlusted or serious Spiderman wins against Logan 10/10 times. Nah Logan is ten times the fighter Spiderman is Logan can take him. Team 1 wins

Darth Martin
Spiderman is too fast he is a bullet-dodger. I'm sure he can dodge Logan's manuevers. Also isn't Spidey a 25 tonner now. Slade's like around 10 tons and Cap is peak human. DS is a superhuman Batman. Spiderman bloodusted(no CIS/PIS) against street-levelers ussually spells trouble.

If Batman fight Cap Bruce we'll win.

DS will take T'Challa.

Spidey can stall Logan.

Mindset
Logan has more experience than Peter, that is the only thing that keeps him from being completely embarrassed.

Darth Martin
And CIS/PIS, Spiderman not being written to his full abilities or holding back.

Hitman911
Logan has more experience than Peter, that is the only thing that keeps him from being completely embarrassed. A well written Spiderman would own Logan soooo badly. He's just that fast not to get caught by foot-long claws! All that crap about Logan shrugging off a Spidey punch is BS!!!

Mindset
Yea, that's basically what I've been saying.

Turbopotamo
team 1, beacuse Green arrow beat slade, do the math and bruce can take slade like he did en infinite crisis. wolverien is going to have a long fight with spidy but i think in the end logan is going to win. BP can take down Captain America.

Darth Martin
Green Arrow with CIS/PIS and a huge amount of one-sided prep. erm

Battlehammer
Let's see, there is their fight in the cemetery were Spiderman is smacking him around.]

Like I said your a liar.

Have you even read this fight? Spiderman was not smacking around any one. Logan let him hit him and then spiderman went all out on logan face and Logan kept smiling. He was toying with spiderman. Hell even spiderman realized it. he new there was no way he was going to Ko logan. Also The only reason spiderman was able to even pound on logan like that is becuase Logan let him and spiderman could not even get Logan to stop smiling let a lone beat.

so there goes that fight.

and Logan was completely fine. Thats not a win thats nto even a fight.

so much for your 3 wins for spiderman crap.

Oh and there was so much pis in that scene it not even funny.

colossus havign trouble ripping webbign off, rogue have trouble breaking webbing,m night crawler beign unable to teleport out of the webbing...........the lists goes on and on.

There's the time Spiderman webs Wolverine's hands to his head, but you are right, Spiderman wasn't really fighting, but Wolverine was pretty serious, and he freed himself by stabbing himself in the head, so yea, I guess you could say he got out when he wanted to..

Go re read the issue. Logan was pionting at spiderman with his claws in and talking. spiderman jsut started to web logan out of no were.

Thats not a fight.

Like I said your a lair and are unable to provide evidence of spiderman flat out winnign 3 fights.

..Spiderman is faster,

actaully there comparable.

..stronger,,
thats nice to abd Logans damage soaking ability is well beyond spidermans strength level

..more agile,,,

true,but he also has far less stamina and fighting skill.

.. and has webbing that is too strong for Wolverine to break. ,,,

Logan can cut them with his claws.

..Spiderman could web him up in a way that he would make his claws unable to help him get out.,,,

Not likly to happen. It be very hard to pull that off verse some one with speed comparable to yours and skill well beyond yours. Plus taskmaster has already proven a skilled MA can deal with the webbing.

A bloodlusted or serious Spiderman wins against Logan 10/10 times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.