I was forced to quit smoking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Today on the door of my studio was a note that read: To all tenants, this is a no smoking complex. You are not allowed to smoke cigarettes on these premises, that includes the pool area as well as your balconies. *guilty embarrasment *

I also read: We have also been getting complaints of people watering their plants on their balconies and the excess water spilling onto the balconies below, this will damage the integrity of the wood . . . *guilty embarrasment *

I swear, I think this notice was directed only towards me, but they sent it to everyone to make it look like I wasn't being pinpointed. So, since I'm too lazy to walk three stories down to the street to smoke, I have quit smoking altogether for the fifth time. smokin'

So, I'm letting my plants die, and I bought a can of Kodiak chewing tobacco; problems solved. smile

Leo.M
no don't chew and water your plants screw them

Sorgo
eek!

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Leo.M
no don't chew and water your plants screw them

Screw my dead plants? confused

Leo.M
I'm saying water the plants

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Leo.M
I'm saying water the plants

Actually you are right. Since I quit smoking, all i have to do is put the drip dish that I've been using as an ash tray back under the plant! eek! Thanks, Leo.M happy

hotsauce6548
I say screw the land owner. Start chain smoking and water your plants at least 36 times a day. yes

When you get kicked out, at least you'll have lung cancer! thumb up

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I say screw the land owner. Start chain smoking and water your plants at least 36 times a day. yes

When you get kicked out, at least you'll have lung cancer! thumb up Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! sad

Syren
That's blatant plantism disgust

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

Maybe I should grow tobacco! eek!

Syren
That's what I'm talking about... kill two stones with one bird, etc.

Tired Hiker
Birds who kill stones mean business.

ResubianNushi
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Birds who kill stones mean business.

I'd agree there. THey must be some viscious bitches.

Syren
You know it raver

Tired Hiker
Now, if a bird were to kill a Rolling Stone, such as Mick Jagger, that would just be flat out . . . . . . . . I seriously don't know where I'm going with this. erm

Kosta
I say chew the tobacco, WHILE having a cigarette, and spit the people's below you balcony! And then to really put the icing on the thing that you put icing on, do it all naked! Fight the power... yarrr!

Syren
eek! I demand video clips.

Tired Hiker
laughing I love you guys. happy

Kosta
Originally posted by Syren

laughing out loud

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Syren

Word. cool

mysterio69
but wouldn't the plants that you water to keep them healthy suck up the carbon monoxide from the smokes, and all that other crap? just throw an extra $20 in w/ your rent money. that'll get that mr. furley offa your case.

Gold Digger
Today on the door of my studio was a note that read: To all tenants, this is a no smoking complex. You are not allowed to smoke cigarettes on these premises, that includes the pool area as well as your balconies. *guilty embarrasment *

I also read: We have also been getting complaints of people watering their plants on their balconies and the excess water spilling onto the balconies below, this will damage the integrity of the wood . . . *guilty embarrasment *

I swear, I think this notice was directed only towards me, but they sent it to everyone to make it look like I wasn't being pinpointed. So, since I'm too lazy to walk three stories down to the street to smoke, I have quit smoking altogether for the fifth time. smokin'

So, I'm letting my plants die, and I bought a can of Kodiak chewing tobacco; problems solved. smile

I need to quit smoking too. But I just don't think i have the will power.

Kosta
Its been exactly a week ssince I've had a cigarette. Yeah it was hard, and some of it was luck, cuz I came REEEEEALLY close to having one on several occasions, then changed my mind. All of it is mindset, if you're not ready to quit and not 100% sure you want to, then its not going to happen. It gets much easier after about 4 days, I dont get any cravings as such any more. My mum is like "You dont smell like tobacco after goig out anymore, you quitting?" stick out tongue Really a bit of a rude shock when you realise how much you used to stink of it.

Ladyluck

That sucks erm

eww chewing tobacco sick

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by mysterio69
but wouldn't the plants that you water to keep them healthy suck up the carbon monoxide from the smokes, and all that other crap? just throw an extra $20 in w/ your rent money. that'll get that mr. furley offa your case. laughing Originally posted by Gold Digger
I need to quit smoking too. But I just don't think i have the will power. I know, it is sooooooo tough to do. I think I will finally be able to do it this time since I can't smoke any longer on my balcony, and it's just not work walking three flights downstairs, walking off the premises and standing in the cold just to inhale smoke into my lungs. ermOriginally posted by Kosta
Its been exactly a week ssince I've had a cigarette. Yeah it was hard, and some of it was luck, cuz I came REEEEEALLY close to having one on several occasions, then changed my mind. All of it is mindset, if you're not ready to quit and not 100% sure you want to, then its not going to happen. It gets much easier after about 4 days, I dont get any cravings as such any more. My mum is like "You dont smell like tobacco after goig out anymore, you quitting?" stick out tongue Really a bit of a rude shock when you realise how much you used to stink of it. It's been over 24 hours since I've had a cig! big grinOriginally posted by Ladyluck
That sucks erm

eww chewing tobacco sick Yeah, it's very disgusting, but I know I will chew less than I would smoke cigs, for one thing, I'd never chew at work, two I wouldn't even do it in public, and three . . . well there is no three I guess. embarrasment My goal is to give up chewing once this can is gone and to be done with tobacco products indefinitely! yes

Ladyluck
shock

I wish I could give up that easily erm

Kosta
You smoke LL? Wow, I didnt realise so many people here smoked. Ive noticed less and less people are smoking these days.

Ladyluck
Yeah bag

bardock
i am gonna start smoking just to spite those bastards smokin'

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Ladyluck
shock

I wish I could give up that easily erm

In the words of Harvey Kietel in Pulp Fiction, "Let's not start sucking eachother's d|cks just quite yet, gentlemen." It's only been a day that I haven't smoked, but I feel strong about quitting this time.

Ladyluck
In the words of Harvey Kietel in Pulp Fiction, "Let's not start sucking eachother's d|cks just quite yet, gentlemen." It's only been a day that I haven't smoked, but I feel strong about quitting this time.

laughing out loud

I can't even get that close to quitting erm

If you quit, you'll be my new hero shock

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

I will do my best! Wish me luck. smile

Ladyluck
I will do my best! Wish me luck. smile

The best of luck, from the Lady of Luck.

Kosta
laughing out loud

Whhat about me? My last cigarette was last monday. big grin

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Kosta
Whhat about me? My last cigarette was last monday. big grin

eek! Awesome!

You're my hero! clap

Kosta
big grinbig grinbig grin!

Tired Hiker
Can't she have two heros? stick out tongue

Ladyluck
eek! Of course I can! big grin stick out tongue

Kosta
So TH, the scarmbled "poo nuggets" in your sig, is that subliminal? laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Kosta
So TH, the scarmbled "poo nuggets" in your sig, is that subliminal? laughing out loud

Kosta, you are the first person to notice that! Here is a list of the prizes you win!

* A free camel.
* A lifetime supply of Tomberlone.
* A party hosted by none other than Gary Busey!
* And a guest appearance on "Joey", the spin off from "Friends." big grin

Spelljammer
Grow tobbacco plants then smoke'em. That'll teach those securalist bastards! evil face

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Grow tobbacco plants then smoke'em. That'll teach those securalist bastards! evil face

We already said that, but you are still a genius! I wish you would still talk in first person, though. I miss that. sad

Kosta
Kosta, you are the first person to notice that! Here is a list of the prizes you win!

* A free camel.
* A lifetime supply of Tomberlone.
* A party hosted by none other than Gary Busey!
* And a guest appearance on "Joey", the spin off from "Friends." big grin

WICKED! I get a camel! eek! No more paying for petrol! big grin

Spelljammer
We already said that, but you are still a genius! I wish you would still talk in first person, though. I miss that. sad
SpellJammer can start back up anytime he wants. stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Spelljammer
SpellJammer can start back up anytime he wants. stick out tongue laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.