Wierd things you see late at night on the television!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I was just flipping through the channels, and I saw a snowman shove an axe handle down a man's throat! laughing

Tired Hiker
OMG, now he's choking a woman with Christmas lights!

Kosta
And God said, let there be Fox. stick out tongue

BakaXero
some cartoon character which looks very similar to Ariel from the little mermaid. And she has Tenticles for a vagina messed and theres a pikachu. and she a appear on a show similar to the bachalorette where she meets prince Charming. who upon kissing her has his gonads turn into tenticles. then he suicides because of it
it's too crazy to watch messed

Kosta
Thats "Drawn Together" its a really funny show if you watch it from the start. Its basically a send up of reality TV, this season it was mostly Big Brother that got served, but there were little send-ups of "The Apprentice", "Joe Millionaire" and some other ones. I really hope they go ahead with the second season, from the looks of things I think they're going to make fun of "Survivor". The contestants are also spins on popular TV characters such as Ariel from Little Mermaid, Foxy Cleopatra I think is a send up of a character From Josie and the Pussycats, then there's a send up of Picachu from Pokemon, and Dot a popular American cartoon icon from the 20's.

LeAtHerRFace
Ahhhh... JAY LENO?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.