Why do you think Anakin was crying?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
I thought it was great and so sad to see him crying on the lava planet.

I think it was because the dark side had twisted him so much.

Why do you think he was crying?

JaehSkywalker
yeah.... me toooo...

commander gree
i agree

commander gree
or maybe becouse he killed so many.... he killed younglings

Lord J
i think its because he didnt want to kill people but he feels sidious is pressuring him into it he feels angry then guilty which he uses his guilt to get himelf angry which makes him powerfull and sidious must have scared him a little when he sent mace flying out the window and he doesnt want to die the same way mace did so hes guilty for what hes done he thinks he should have thought about what hes doing while was doing it

DeVi| D0do
He got some lava in his eye...

Tangible God
He was crying because he knew that his penis was going to be scorched into ashes in a few minutes.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
He got some lava in his eye...

Originally posted by Tangible God
He was crying because he knew that his penis was going to be scorched into ashes in a few minutes.
laughing laughing out loud

jabbar
Because he wants his mommy and his ***** and can't have them both anymore, because he is now a ***** of sidious

JKozzy
Because nobody could develop a good reply to this thread. And when I say nobody, I mean jabbar.

Jedi Priestess
I dont know Kozzman I thought DoDo's was pretty close to the mark. laughing out loud

Austral_jedi

chinabing
More importantly, how did he work through the pain to become the giant Sith Lord we know? Oprah or Dr. Phil?

((The_Anomaly))
he was crying because anakin is a pussy biotch...

Admiral Akbar
I agree with that.

masterkit
so many right answers

laughing

ArthasKnight
I think he was crying because he hadn't really succumbed to the dark side yet, he was merely doing what he thought would save Padme. His actions scared him though but he knew there was no turning back now that he had done what he did. He's trapped.

FistOfThe North
I don't think he was crying at all. If looks like he was just uber ****ing pissed off out of his mind, lol.

Some people get so angry, that their eyes well up with tears not due to crying, but due to just fierce anger. The red eyes i guess just ultra emphasized this feeling, then the "I Hate You!"

Lord J
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Some people get so angry, that their eyes well up with tears huh

zombieman
I think it had something to do with the fact that he'd just had three limbs hacked off; well either that, or he'd just finished reading the script.

Sesse
One of the separatists landed a kick on his ass while they were fighting off screen. That hurt and Anakin felt bad about it...

darthvader_fan
and maybe he thought that he started crying because he knew that later he was gonna get his dic fried off evil

morgan01
there is still good in him thats why. remember when he confesses to padme what he did "the women and the children" he cried in that scene because although he is happy about what he did he KNOWS its not what he should be doing and that he should be better than this. its all connected

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by morgan01
there is still good in him thats why. remember when he confesses to padme what he did "the women and the children" he cried in that scene because although he is happy about what he did he KNOWS its not what he should be doing and that he should be better than this. its all connected

To me, in that scene, I think he was crying because of what the sand people had done; offing his moms.

Remember he said "They're all animals. I Hate Them!"

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Lord J
i think its because he didnt want to kill people but he feels sidious is pressuring him into it he feels angry then guilty which he uses his guilt to get himelf angry which makes him powerfull and sidious must have scared him a little when he sent mace flying out the window and he doesnt want to die the same way mace did so hes guilty for what hes done he thinks he should have thought about what hes doing while was doing it

that is a long sentence.

anakian
he was crying cause he wanted to **** padme a few more times Happy Dance

Lord J
Originally posted by jollyjim311
that is a long sentence. i know big grin

Tangible God
Originally posted by zombieman
I think it had something to do with the fact that he'd just had three limbs hacked off; well either that, or he'd just finished reading the script. Both are true.

Sesse
Perhaps they just filmed Hayden when he happened to be having a bad day infront of the bluescreen. Later they decided to include it to the film.

Lord J
Originally posted by Sesse
Perhaps they just filmed Hayden when he happened to be having a bad day infront of the bluescreen. Later they decided to include it to the film. yeah he forgot his lunch and GL wouldn't buy any for him so he was actully saying to GL "I hate you" laughing

Tangible God
"By the way Hayden, I'm not buying you lunch today."

"What? Why?"

"You slept with my wife and then took my burito. You're not getting lunch today."

"I hate you!"

anakian
i hate you Happy Dance beer beer doctor bunny bunny

anakian
joking Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

jediprson
haha

Legato2471
You'd cry too if your left arm and legs were cut off and you we're being burnt very slowly.

jainasolo55
i wish they showed more of anakin killing the jedi at the temple i guess it was implied but it would have been more dramatic cuz sometimes i forget that he killed the jedi there was more emphesis on the killing of the sepratists (sorry its kinda off topic)

spencerspider
Yea I think that he was sad because he knew that he had done wrong. He had just slaughtered many lives. He felt guilty

Lord Mader
Don't you c ppl? Anakin did not want to become evil he had to do his deeds or padme would die. He hated himself for doing this and wanted to stop

jainasolo55
indeed

DeVi| D0do
Indeed. He's reflecting on what he's done... he knows what he's done and he knows it's wrong but he knows he's on a path he can't stray from now. He realises how evil he's become.

Sorgo
Who cares. He's a whiney *** nonetheless.

Tangible God
Jesus H. Christ, is this thread still going?

Does anyone really care why the obsessive pussy was crying?

spencerspider
He would kick your ass anyday!

Tangible God
Originally posted by spencerspider
He would kick your ass anyday! Right, a fictional character from a movie based on something that never happened.

I'm shaking in my plaid shirt.

spencerspider
Hey I was just saying and I bet he could in real life whatever his name is Hayden or something.

Tangible God
You don't know what my strength is like physically, so don't jump to conclusions.

Sorgo
Originally posted by spencerspider
Hey I was just saying and I bet he could in real life whatever his name is Hayden or something.

Go away, Hayden Fanboy! I'd mop the floor with that punk!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.